We all should fight against TALBAN otherwise PAKISTAN will look like as AFGANISTAN very soon. ( Spar

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You are joking man. You want me to believe what CIA paid Pakistani media is telling me. By the way who is Taliban, AMerican taliban or Indian taliban or israeli taliban. I dont know those taliban, I only knew Afgani taliban and we dont have any proof (not news) that they are doing all this in pakistan. The proof we have is that, the real terrorist is the imperial west and there pakistani ally in the shape of the politicians, media men, so called liberal (traitors of our mother land and of our faith) and the family of a few blind believers of this whole non-sense. Yes I agree the time has come to decide, but what? Dont worry I will tell you

1. To stand and start it from our home, if you have any one in the shape or in the form of a imperial west, corrupt politicians, so called liberals, the so called taliban , you should exposed them, kill them now.

2. To start strong support for the army but also demand the explanation for the hidden promises with the west and there commitments.

3. The war is now on our door steps. We should be ready to fight and also to recoginse our reall enemy, a few I know, India (not the common people), the west (not the common people) and the real and hard one Israel (90 % all of them).

4. Finally, communication should be more and strong one among the people from all our Pakistan. Our only goal should be to support each other in this fight against the real Satan.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Narcissist

Banned
With the passing time........comes choices for individuals or nations.

We are left no choice but to eliminate the jihadi terrorists. simple.

Otherwise US and Nato is there to fix u all.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They are not only in Waziristan . They are all over in Pakistan , even some of them are here.

so how to fight them? dont tell me with tanks and jets plz.

Everyone talks about problems but no body comes up with solution.

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
Why all these terrorists are happened to be Muslim?? Spartacus ??

Long live Geo TV....Hands up for speaking truth, truth and truth. thanks geo. Live with the truth.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
lets start from karachi.
kill all serial terrorists.and if it happen then how MQM elect for national and provincial assembly followed by ANP and PPPP.
and in punjab without chaudries and shareefs who 'll lead punjab?let see how many terrorist u can kill along ur american fellows....

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have one more question for Kamran Khan ..
he mentioned the incidents in which Pakistan was involved .. but did he ever mentioned incidents/policies by US/Britain which ignited such incidents ?

zhkhan

lets start from karachi.
kill all serial terrorists.and if it happen then how MQM elect for national and provincial assembly followed by ANP and PPPP.
and in punjab without chaudries and shareefs who 'll lead punjab?let see how many terrorist u can kill along ur american fellows....

I agree with you. Every one should take care of his area where he lives. I am going to start it from my place. Who ever I found (pakistan enemy ), I will try to get ride of him.
But you people should do your job.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Or we should get ready to fight the Americans when they start sending their ground troops into Karachi and Lahore???

redaxe

35 thousands Pakistani were killed by Pakistanis

??????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????????? ?? ???? ????? ???