Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
The real enemy of Pakistan is mullayiat, Talibanization, jahalat, and mullah-military alliance. These are the things that are taking us back to the stone age. Pakistanis must say goodbye to all of this. Become truely democratic and peace loving and open to the rest of the worldto progress and develop and become a part of civilization.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
The real enemy of Pakistan is mullayiat, Talibanization, jahalat, and mullah-military alliance. These are the things that are taking us back to the stone age. Pakistanis must say goodbye to all of this. Become truely democratic and peace loving and open to the rest of the worldto progress and develop and become a part of civilization.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
I could see it now Whabis will prevail over Indian agents. Nice job Mr. Khan but its not fair your are using music in the background you should know that a BIG no no. You can only use tambourine Without Jingles.

Last edited:

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Media is true if it shows news of Talibans killing US soliders or news of bad India or any other news that pleases us and it is reporting correctly. Suddenly it becomes negative, sold out or traitor if it shows other stories,opinion or picture. Why not be fair and say we want a media that shows what we want to see and nothing else. Why not fairly say we have a problem with India,US and West and every good thing that we are envy of. Lets say what truely is in our minds that we want people to shut up that have different views

mjzone786

Voter (50+ posts)
I could see it now Whabis will prevail over Indian agents. Nice job Mr. Khan but its not fair your are using music in the background you should know that a BIG no no. You can only use tambourine Without Jingles.

go n sit on sm indian forums loser

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We should stop people like Syed Jamaluddin, an Indian origin Muslim settled in Germany. Recently more than 100 channels have popped up on the internet to spew this against Pakistan. One channal is aired from Germany which is working day and night towards deviding Pakistan. It is heavily funded with millions of dollors. Pakistanis should now unite against this attempt otherwise nothing will be left. One traitor is Syed Jamaluddin, living in Germany, supported by western powers is working day and night against Pakistan with the help of millions of dollors. We should all work together to stop this.

Syed Jamaluddin, writer of "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM" and "FORMATION OF REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR" has said that Pakistan is "CLINICALLY DEAD" in real terms. Pakistans disintegration is not very far. After Libya, all Western powers will finally listen to the voice of Syed Jamaluddin and ensure that Pakistan is divided peacefully without any further bloodshed. It has been widely acknowledged in the Western comity of nations that Pakistan has already lost its credibility to survive as an independent state so much so that Pakistans current situation is even worse than Yugoslavia when Yugoslavia was finally cut to size. The military establishment of Pakistan is simply buying time to keep Pakistan as a socalled sovereign state but the fact of the matter is that Pakistan is basically surviving because of involvement of Western nations and USA in Libya and Afghanistan. As things get improved in Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistans long awaited disintegration will be implemented under a specific UN RESOLUTION as also recommended by Syed Jamaluddin in the book "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM". Syed Jamaluddin has asked urdu speaking nation to remain committed to making of REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR regardless of what Altaf Hussain may think or decide.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

after exposing hamza100 and usm100 i am happy to expose this DACU-PALTOO and he has been place in same category ......a paid agent.
check his all post and your will not find any thing rational........dont know how they hire such insane peoples.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

you better keep your self to indian forums and teach your peoples to respect dalats more that animals.;)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Doesnot matter who prevails we are all still muslim
what you should worry about is what is cooking in muslim population of india.....

In ten-fifteen years time we will have more independent states in india , including muslim states , then we had in sixteenth century.

So unicorn go and start manufacturing a BUTT COVER that will save you from alot of kicking at the curved side of your lower back.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Littlemaster (or little monster) You won't understand what 'rationality' is! Your mind is destroyed by mullayiat, biggoted by indoctrination. You don't know what sanity is. Ideologues and mullahs like you will come to your senses the day our beloved country is destroyed once more. Mullahs and faujis disintegrated this country once and if they prevail, they will do so once more. I firmly believe that Pakistan and mullayiat and faujiat and this silly narrow minded ideology cannot go together for long. Grow up!
after exposing hamza100 and usm100 i am happy to expose this DACU-PALTOO and he has been place in same category ......a paid agent.
check his all post and your will not find any thing rational........dont know how they hire such insane peoples.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The false flag moles like "Doctor Paltoo" are the cyber troopers on duty to create confusion.... ..... ...... These people are mentally retarded breed of people like Marvi Sarmad. Just ignore these filthy moles.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Wadaich 'camel' you cannot ignore truth! Truth will prevail no matter how much you ignore it.
The false flag moles like "Doctor Paltoo" are the cyber troopers on duty to create confusion.... ..... ...... These people are mentally retarded breed of people like Marvi Sarmad. Just ignore these filthy moles.

Malik495

Dr paltoo ( wesay paltoo buht kuch hoty hen k.u.t.t.ay.. billi...teetar batair....aur han yahan UK men kuch log soowar bhi paltay hen i dont know dr paltoo in men se kon hay...) @wadaich tenu pata chaly te menu v dass daen:lol::lol:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Malik495 (or is it 420?) Islam must be proud of having 'nice' and great followers like you! Keep up the good work. You'll surely be in heaven for being such a great 'character'!
Dr paltoo ( wesay paltoo buht kuch hoty hen k.u.t.t.ay.. billi...teetar batair....aur han yahan UK men kuch log soowar bhi paltay hen i dont know dr paltoo in men se kon hay...) @wadaich tenu pata chaly te menu v dass daen:lol::lol:

Malik495

Malik495 (or is it 420?) Islam must be proud of having 'nice' and great followers like you! Keep up the good work. You'll surely be in heaven for being such a great 'character'!

Inshallah me and all muslims will be in jannah .....dont be jealous paltoo... long live in hell with bush and mush:lol:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes Malik420 (oh 495!)...there is a place called FOOLS' Paradise or bewaqoofon ki jannat...you are already there along with your 'mullah' friends. Enjoy the khayali pulao...(bigsmile)[QUOTE=Malik495;502720]Inshallah me and all muslims will be in jannah .....dont be jealous paltoo... long live in hell with bush and mush:lol:[/QUOTE]