Unicorn

Banned
Re: War of ideology pt 2

Can I give you some advice Mr. Khan HARIPUR? I am going to give anyway there is a good chance you will say no.

You MUST MUST change your name in accordance with your ideology. Khan is acceptable but HARI-PUR is not. HARI=Bagwaan (exclusive copy right Hindus). PUR= a residence, places of dwelling for community dwellings (Sanskrit, NOT Arabic).

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

thanks but no thanks KhanHaripur is not my name but internet ID.
Can I give you some advice Mr. Khan HARIPUR? I am going to give anyway there is a good chance you will say no.

You MUST MUST change your name in accordance with your ideology. Khan is acceptable but HARI-PUR is not. HARI=Bagwaan (exclusive copy right Hindus). PUR= a residence, places of dwelling for community dwellings (Sanskrit, NOT Arabic).

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Good Idea, names of places should change if they are violating "Exclusive copy right Hindus" and are Sanskrit, NOT Arabic.

Unicorn

Banned

thanks but no thanks KhanHaripur is not my name but internet ID.

This is even worse than I thought.

If this was your name than there is no blame on you because you did not pick it for your self some one ells did.

You are on Internet, promoting your ideology, and volunterely picked an ID that goes against your ideology.

How can you even think HARI. your mind has to completely cleansed for even thinking it. I want to know what is the punishment for having partners with god. You are guilty but I know you will weasel your way out of this mess, just as you tried to do in your response.

Explain your self in front of all.

You just might be an Indian agent. I am going to constantly run you on my Indian_Agent_O_Meter confess now you might be able to fool me but not my meter.

Unicorn

Banned

Good Idea, names of places should change if they are violating "Exclusive copy right Hindus" and are Sanskrit, NOT Arabic.

Yes, you are absolutely right. I am going to check with a lawyer to see if I have a good law suit against Pakistan I think I do. Next step is to see weather I can collect the judgement from State of Pakistan, this might pose a big problem.

If I am satisfied that I can collect than I am going to renounce my agnosticism and become a devout Hindu and file a law suit.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Yes, you are absolutely right. I am going to check with a lawyer to see if I have a good law suit against Pakistan I think I do. Next step is to see weather I can collect the judgement from State of Pakistan, this might pose a big problem.

If I am satisfied that I can collect than I am going to renounce my agnosticism and become a devout Hindu and file a law suit.

Send me a copy.