Waqt Kum Aur Muqabila Bohat Sakht : 16 talk shows in a day @ siasat.pk

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Waqt Kum Aur Muqabila Bohat Sakht : 16 talkshowsin a day @ siasat.pk

i only watch when PTI member is included... the rest are just liars and i dont have time to listen their pack of lies all day

PTI member?????????You mean Imran Khan, I don't think others are permitted or have guts to face camera.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

i ve stopped watching all of them because of monotony....ager koi bohot diff hota hai to daikh laita hoon ...other wise chutti...i miss the conspiracy theories of shahid masood a lot though...

:):):)Aap ki itelaa key liyey arz hai, Dr Shahid Masoos bhai wapis aa rahey hain......ZARDARI NAMA key saath, bus aap dobara sey apna waqt zayya karney ki tayyarian karna shurou kar dein........:lol::lol:;);)

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Incidentally there were 16 shows posted/available to watch on the day I started this thread. All I wanted was that if somehow somebody can tell us not to miss a good informative show.

As far as hot topic is concerned, I have seen 60+ posts on a 3rd grade show thread (literally nothing substantial). Lets say the topic was about KESC workers, whereas our friends were arguing about Phauktoons and Mohajirs ancestry.

Let me put it in another way, for example Hasb-e-Haal runs 4 times a week but usually 1 out of those 4 shows really worth watch or you can say a must watch show.

In the past, our kind (now missing) friend capre786 used to upload the shows and very often used to add his recommendations which was kind of helpful.

You exagaretted a bit. There are around 10-11 shows a day. The title explains the show topic and the guests. Check if that interests you. Another way is to look at the shows in "hot and active threads" on main page. If people are discussing it, then it means its worth watching it.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTI member?????????You mean Imran Khan, I don't think others are permitted or have guts to face camera.

I generally leave the show when IK is there... Because I know he will harp on the same string...

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good melodies are evergreens............ no matter how many times you listen to them.

I generally leave the show when IK is there... Because I know he will harp on the same string...

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeh bass Faisal Abdi ar Firdus Ashiq Hewan ko daikh ker Khapy , Khapy k nary lgany aty hain
Agar aap ko yeh sub hasil ho raha hay tau phir bhai aap siasat.pk may kiya kar rahay hain?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

and whenever Kal.uuu is on screen
we turn the volume off
Almass Bobby Ki Amma Lagta Hai....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

and whenever Kal.uuu is on screen
we turn the volume off
Almass Bobby Ki Amma Lagta Hai....

I strongly object.......aap ko zara sa bhi Almas Bobbi ka khayal nahi aya......ab us ko mananey ki tayyarian karien.....;););)