Voter Registration Poll: 2011-2013

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks brother for reminding.

It is very very important Issue and i request all members who are still not registered as voter please write down somewhere as your first TOP priority. Thanks

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pleasae Follow the Links for the information. Although according to my knowledge you should get form from your local election commission office and your family can register with all members including who are living abroad. your names, new Id cards copies and proof of address will be required to enter in a single form for all your family members and you can aslo ask them the local registration list to see your name is in it or not, just to verify for yourself.

I would advise all people, after your names get registered, please Do verify yourself in your local registration lists or ask for the extra information for how to verify.

This Info could be different or invalid, if I am wrong please someone pass the correct and complete information

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi Admin can you please make this a Poll bcz I have no Idea how to do that or someone please help me