Video shows Pakistan army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Almost 2000 officers and soldiers have laid their life to secure the integrity and peace for rest of the country.let me ask so called human activits that what do u think these casualties were made by some other MAKHLOOK or by these terrorists and so called Tallibans? mind u that i m reffering only who have laid their lives,more than 5000 injured r not included in it. if these Taliban r killing army for protacting their land and people,what should army do? shall these terrorists be presented sweets in return? or bullet in reply to bullet.if army is dealing them in a way, army is doing all this for whom? do army persons have any personnel DUSHMANI against them or for Pakistan and its people. it is not yet confirm that this video is genuine or fake to defame our army. if it is genuine still beating is better than killing which our enemy is doing in KASHMIR.beating these Afghan or Indian Agents is 100 % justified.

waseem563

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
??? ??? ???????? ?? ?????

[nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [rasheed] [imran] [musharaf] [zardari] [karzai] [fazl] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia]

???? ???????? ?????? ?????? ?????
?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? .....?? ??? ??? ??? ????? 71 ?? ??? ???? ???? ??.. ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? (???? ??????) ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???????? . ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ? ???? ?? ????? ??? .. ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???.. ??? ??? ?? ??? ???.
?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ..????? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ? ????? ? ???????? ?? ????????? ??... ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ... ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??...

??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? . ??? ??? ???????? ?? ??????.
??? ??? ???????? ?? ????? .
http://www.pictureworldbd.com/liberation_war1.htm
http://muktadhara.net/dumassacre.htm
http://www.gendercide.org/case_bangladesh.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_atrocities

Adeel

Founder
rana14801 said:
Almost 2000 officers and soldiers have laid their life to secure the integrity and peace for rest of the country.let me ask so called human activits that what do u think these casualties were made by some other MAKHLOOK or by these terrorists and so called Tallibans? mind u that i m reffering only who have laid their lives,more than 5000 injured r not included in it. if these Taliban r killing army for protacting their land and people,what should army do? shall these terrorists be presented sweets in return? or bullet in reply to bullet.if army is dealing them in a way, army is doing all this for whom? do army persons have any personnel DUSHMANI against them or for Pakistan and its people. it is not yet confirm that this video is genuine or fake to defame our army. if it is genuine still beating is better than killing which our enemy is doing in KASHMIR.beating these Afghan or Indian Agents is 100 % justified.

Torture of American Army in Iraq is also justified then?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
land of love said:
dont be the part of this bull shit against pakistani army.this is time of war.we are with pakistani army.... :)
pakistan army zinda baad pakistan painda baad.

War with who ? The Indians raping Kashmiri women everyday . have they stopped doing it ? This war Pakistan Army is fighting for dollars. They are not fighting it to protect their land. They are killing innocent people and anyone they can see.This is the war they are fighting for American interest. They always do that. They have become a mercenary Army. Under Zardari, they are out to collect more dollars and they have to show more dead bodies of their own people.You should be shame of yourself after watching these videaos. The real culprtis are not lying within their hands.This is the same technic American used in Iraq and still using in Afghanistan.But remember, American will leave Afghanistan one day, and these videos and memories will still be alive in people's mind.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
This was a joint Bollywood and Hollywood production - please note no one was hurt in the making of this video. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Siasati

its extremely sad and funny how pakistanis never accpet their mistakes and blame it on others.

For god sake's its all recorded and very inhuman.

The same thing American Army did then it was all evil and inhuman but now pakistani army does it, its all fake or acceptable because they are our enemy.

Shame on the people who are supporting such acts.

i support our jawans all the way but there are bad eggs everywhere and pakistan should put those idiots on trial and get rid of ppl like that.

Also it is extremely sad what the kutta zardari making our killing our very own people.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Siasati said:
its extremely sad and funny how pakistanis never accpet their mistakes and blame it on others.

For god sake's its all recorded and very inhuman.

The same thing American Army did then it was all evil and inhuman but now pakistani army does it, its all fake or acceptable because they are our enemy.

Shame on the people who are supporting such acts.

i support our jawans all the way but there are bad eggs everywhere and pakistan should put those idiots on trial and get rid of ppl like that.

Also it is extremely sad what the kutta zardari making our killing our very own people.

My dear, this is nothing compared to the systematic torture and killing of innocent people by CIA and their cronies - ever herd of Guantanamo Bay and Rendition Flights, these are words that have surfaced but think of un-accounted number of people and heppennings that go unnoticed.....

First of all I'm not convinced if this is real and even if it is 'GOOD ON YA GUYS - ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway things like these are only put in the public light to malign our BOYS who are doing a better job than US and UK pussies having their asses kicked in Afghanistan :oops: :oops: :oops: ....

LarOBar1de

thats is what pakistani army did in Bangal. I m looking this video and comments from last day and get surprized that No One is against this even no one is against the beating of old people with white beard. It simply mean that every one who is commenting on this video know that they are taliban.
It reflects the mentality of Zionist punjabi.
Pakistan zindabad but punjabi dominante pakistan murdabad
and f u c k - f u c k - f u c k this army

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
LarOBar1de said:
&*&* this army

and &*&* you buddy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear whatever the situation be... But there is nothing to laugh like monkeys when you have the nick "Pakistani Lion"..

I know Taliban in Pakistan are culprits what they did for.... but.... is our Pak Army all angels?

I've heard so many Pakistani officials saying india and israel is behind the terrost activities done by taliban.... but Pak officals act like chicken and pussies when it comes to india.... Why they don't go to international forums and raise their voices against the indian involvement then???

Kher ye bhi qayamat ki ek nishani hae ke sach aur jhoot, info aur disinfo itna barh jaega ke ap os mae tameez nahi kar paoge aur har taraf confusion hoga... mere khayal mae ham osi waqt mae mojood haen aj....

Site Admins se guzarish hae ke es video ko delete kar den... kion ke keechar ham par hi ochlega kion ke victoms bhi hamare aur maarne wale bhi hamare.... Please delete this video for the greater interest of Pakistani people..

Akhir mae Pak Army se guzarish hae ke es tarha ki tafteesh ko parde mae kere aur kisi asshole ko es ki video na banane de.... es se sirf aur sirf logon mae pak army ke khilaf nafrat barhegi aur log aur zyda baghawat par utrengen....

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
Dear whatever the situation be... But there is nothing to laugh like monkeys when you have the nick "Pakistani Lion"..

I know Taliban in Pakistan are culprits what they did for.... but.... is our Pak Army all angels?

I've heard so many Pakistani officials saying india and israel is behind the terrost activities done by taliban.... but Pak officals act like chicken and pussies when it comes to india.... Why they don't go to international forums and raise their voices against the indian involvement then???

Kher ye bhi qayamat ki ek nishani hae ke sach aur jhoot, info aur disinfo itna barh jaega ke ap os mae tameez nahi kar paoge aur har taraf confusion hoga... mere khayal mae ham osi waqt mae mojood haen aj....

Site Admins se guzarish hae ke es video ko delete kar den... kion ke keechar ham par hi ochlega kion ke victoms bhi hamare aur maarne wale bhi hamare.... Please delete this video for the greater interest of Pakistani people..

Akhir mae Pak Army se guzarish hae ke es tarha ki tafteesh ko parde mae kere aur kisi asshole ko es ki video na banane de.... es se sirf aur sirf logon mae pak army ke khilaf nafrat barhegi aur log aur zyda baghawat par utrengen....

No need for personal attacks my dear friend - I think you'll find its against the forum policy. Please keep your comments civilised (which you may or may not be!!!) - many thanks

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
laro bar,go to hell you bloody indian stooge with your comments,also same to you and your country's army.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
smnaeem said:
I just want to tell synpathasires of talibans where were they when they flogging a young girl from swat for adultry,talibans are the police and judge at the same time.They are killing the innocent childrens,women and old people when their suiside bomber explode himsself on the advice of these thugs,criminals.I dont have any pity or sympathy for these criminals.when the army jawans were beating them,they cried allah,the swati girl they were flogging also crying and calling allah.This was the punishment from allah for these criminals,they got the taste of it till then they did't know how much it hurts.Army jawans were flogging them inside the room,i say they should have brought them in public place and flog them severly so the bruised people could see them and would thank god almighty for their revenge.I dont think anyone should feel sorry for them.They pick up the small,teenage children and brainwashed them.Why they dont send their own children for suiside mission so they could go to heaven when they die.I think the same treatment should be applied to the corrupt politicians in front of the public and the also the sold out journalists,they know very well to whom i am reffering? Pakistan army jawans zindabad,dont worry about the little criticism,you are doing a very good job to clean the mess these criminals had brought to this society.we do have to clean the society from these criminals and politicians who think they are custodians of religion and the country. I hope one day maulana fazlur rehman and maulana fazlullah will have this kind of punishment because they are the big culprits.These criminals have brought a bad name to our religion and country. Pakistan army jawans zindabad.The name of the post should have been,army punishing the criminals,not abusing them.

Have you ever seen a girl getting up so swiftly after taking many floggs laying down ? Have some fear of Allah if you are right. Producing such a video which was omnious fake and keep crying about that girl shows how your thinking works.You are calling admin to bann this video while you keep bringing the swat girl in every corner.This army is not the same army after selling themselves to the mighty dollars. The sad thing is you are buying their propaganda. They are not brave but they seem cowrds at bthe moment.Those who are shown up in the video are eldery Pashtuns. They are Muslim and they also read the same Quran you read. Not everyone is Taliban as you like to call them. There is not a cent of truth to the story that they are the same Talibans who flogged that fake Girl.And by the way, who created these Talibans ? Ask those army general who kept their money in foreign banks how they got so rich serving in Army with American Dollars ? Ask Karzai how much the army general paid him to take him from Quetta to drop him in tribal belt in Afghanistan on Americans advise. Don't forget, this is the same army Generals who become lion within their country and become lamb when in are front of Americans. And also don't forget, in Whole Islamic history, no Muslim army surrendered with 93000 slodiers in mass numbers except Pakistan Army.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
i only express my sympathy and sorrow for the victims,not for the culprits.I understand you could not watch the old men get beaten up,my friend just think when they are planning suiside attacks.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
This video is painful,for all the sensitive people............But here in this forum both side are going to extreme.
One side say PAK ARMY ZINDABAD......................
Other side say NaPAK ARMY...................

In my opinion Pak Army should not be so cruel or stupid,,,,,,,,,,If this kind of treatment was necessary , it should
be done by a Pushtoon Army officer the one who at least can understand thier language.
Or this kind of punishment should not be given infront of the people .There should be some different between TALIBAN
& PAK ARMY................IF BOTH DID THE SAME ANIMAL ACT WHO WILL RESPECT THEM ??????????????????

Other point in Pushtoon sociey respect and honour are more important then life.........so if someone of them took
the gun to take revenge means you(PAK ARMY) are going to born a new TALIBAN ?????????????????????

Pls try to bring peace in this country not to create more hatred....................

G

i salute pakistan army, US army and all other allied forces who are killing these pigs!! these pigs should be dealt in a worse way..
they should be hanged in public and then burned alive..
the stuff they have done to our poor brothers and sisters is way more animalistic!!
v should encourage our army to kill these pigs on sight!!
God bless my army!!!!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Lion: sorry for my earlier comments... but dear your attitude seemd sick to me thats why i commented harshly......

A few points to be considerd:

1) They were just accused and their guilt never proved and that not all the Pashtuns are taliban nor all the BEARDED men are taliban.
2) If Army has to interogate them, they should have not let any video making and not infront of people.
3) As one friend wrote this army act will only enhance extremism.. (Place youself as the son of that old 70+ year old man been beaten... what would you react with???)

4) No buddy is against Pak army but there are flause and faults in their system as well..... Remember Brig(Ret) Imtiaz Billa.... he was confessing in front of the world that he used to pay the politicians and yet no case against him filed.

Brig (Ret) Imtiaz Billa sari dunya ke samne hamara munh chira raha tha ke os ne politicians ko paise die... magar howa kia?? kia os ko kisi ne poocha? nahi aur poochega bhi nahi, kion ke wo gharib aur kamzor nahi... kia kisi ne Watan farosh aur watan ki betion ko bechne wale, mulki aaieen ko tar tar karne wale Musharraf se aj tak pooch gach ki???? nahi WHY??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.