USA was ready to handover Dr. Aafia but our agencies refused. Pakistani kahan jaein??

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Moslon4u .. kaash tumhara koi bhai tumhara koi aziz agencies uthayen aur tumhain baad men terrorist zahir kr k gum kr dain to tumhain pata chalay k apno ko khonay ka gham kia hota hay.. This is not a sectarian issue.. just forget your evil eye on sunnis shia debate and be brave to talk about something which is really misshandled in pakistan in musharraf's regime....

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: USA was ready to give to handover dr. aafia but our agencies refused .pakistani kahan jaein??

[hilar]sawati sahab aap ne jana hay tu jao roka ksi ne hay,aap b wapis azam sawati ki tarah ban kar aana,ameer rich,aur wapis USA nahi jaa skao ge,jaisay wo fruad kar k aaya hay an USA mein aap b aisa karna,
this issue is crossing its limits.i am seriously considering about leaving Pakistan

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
This lady is a pathatic liar. her whole family is full of Liars. They are so good in lying that they make up whatever they want as they go. I wish the new story she come up with, she can authanticate that. Mare making up stories is not enough. Afaia is a criminal convited in the court of law sentenced to 85 years in prison. Raymond Davis was a American Contractor, contracted by CIA. CIA is the agency who is in agreement with The thug Government of Pakistan. So its matching apple with oranges. Thay can never be exchanged.

These saddique( the truthful) should change their last names to Lairs. Afia's husband is in Gitmo and she is in US and both will be rotten their for years....that is what happens when u leave a good life and try to join terrorists to make a family.

I have only one question from you .. and I hope you will answer it
she is terrorist .. her second husband is in Guantanamo Bay etc etc ...
then why .. Why on earth America didnt convicted her for terrorism and her past ?
Why only trial where she was convicted in court was attack on US soldier ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: USA was ready to give to handover dr. aafia but our agencies refused .pakistani kahan jaein??

this issue is crossing its limits.i am seriously considering about leaving Pakistan

Please do leave. qadiani kam and jahan pak

stop crock tears. since when Qadianis start having sympathy with Pakistani Muslims?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
When the animal( Taliban) gets crazy and start hurting the public, killing them is the only solution. If you have a wild bear in your town and kills 20 people, will you negociate with him or kill him. Taliban are unedcuated animals trying to destroy civilized areas in Pakistan and around the world. They are so chicken that they come out in dark and damage you behind your back...bombing and killing them is justified and that is what Our Pakistani forces are doing.

You will kill any crazy animal but not the normal one......

We don't object to kill Taliban in Pakistan but how can you kill your 30 innocent civilians for 1 or 2 Taliban? Is it justifiable?

And I ask you one more question....

If one of your innocent Brother, sisters, or any relative kidnapped ( or killed) by security agencies ( by drone) what would be your stance on that?

Would you still close your eyes like now or you will protest?

Last edited:

Star Gazer

This lady is a pathatic liar. her whole family is full of Liars. They are so good in lying that they make up whatever they want as they go. I wish the new story she come up with, she can authanticate that. Mare making up stories is not enough. Afaia is a criminal convited in the court of law sentenced to 85 years in prison. Raymond Davis was a American Contractor, contracted by CIA. CIA is the agency who is in agreement with The thug Government of Pakistan. So its matching apple with oranges. Thay can never be exchanged.

These saddique( the truthful) should change their last names to Lairs. Afia's husband is in Gitmo and she is in US and both will be rotten their for years....that is what happens when u leave a good life and try to join terrorists to make a family.

Hadees shareef " Insaan kay jhota honay kay leeyay itna he kaafi hai keh woh suni sunai baat bila tehkeek agay ker day"

Star Gazer

Beleived me, if world open gate, 99% pakistani will LEaVE Pakistan, its sad but that truth

AH should try for visas for all the workers of mqm all 100% should be offered.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again the article appeared in ummatnews............of Afia's ex husband..........IF anybody has not read that then plz go and read that before giving any argument.

Ozzy-1

molson4u

I think Canadian passport got in your head. That is reason you can assume that every body is liar. . I suggest you stay away from any Islamic site, , you will not understand that this woman has more courage then your forefather. I must send you some "bangles" wear them and stay at home that is you destiny and good for.

FaisalKh

I have only one question, When?

We should start campaign at all forums and every level to stop brother adnan from leaving Pakistan because it will be a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loss for Pakistan[hilar]

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ OZZy-1

Kiddo I have been living in North America from Past 25 years. I am more patriot than you can imagin. Yes I admit, I am not fundamentalist, fanatic and sentimental like some. I love Pakistan and seek its betterment. I believe in dialogue not voilence. These morons saddique liars have spend most of their lives in the west. London to start and USA to finish. Its when they started doing illegal shit and were questioned by FBI, all of a sudden the love of Pakistan came to their minds and they left USA and moved to Pakistan. Her Brother and sister is still in United States.

Now i must say that you were tired driving taxi all day in Australia....you didn't need to bring my forefathers in there because you don't know me. Just to give you some idea, I am syed and my forefother told you what God is and what namaze is and what Quran is and my forefather gave thier lives in Karbala so you can call yourself Muslim today otherwise your forefather would have taught you to bow down to a big Idol as your God.

As for the bangles, yes I am single and looking,if you have someone in your family, send me the picture and i will let you know. Stop the childish sentimental statements and stay with the facts in ur arguements.

Star_ gazer....Bulls eye... I like your hadith, please apply that to the statement of Fozia Saddique and her family...Make up stories, jossip and fales facts and hearsay is what they all talk about. we heard thsi and we heard this without any evidence. The new shit is America was giving Aafia but Pakistan refused it....Imagination at work in sleep.

Nice2 MU... brother i admire your sentiments... My heart bleeds for those innocent people. Here is the problem. These eneimes are so smart that they hide themselves amoung civilians so they can protect themselves. They use innocent civilians as a shield and come out to bomb our mosques, shopping plaza's, buses, schools and mazair of Waliullah's. Then then go back and hide behind thier women and children.
Islam clearly gives rules of enganement with the enemy. Example of that is victory at Makkah, the holy prophet said, donot harm women, children, Elder or many civilian male who give up his wapon and closes his door for peace. Contrarily, these people kills all those prohibited by Islam( Civilian men women and children spreading terror and not only amoung non muslims but in muslim country like PAKISTAN)
We simple can't allow that to go on. Either they have to come out and identify themselves as Army of Islam and fight like Brave men and women in Karbala or like Salahudin Auabi against Christains to show they are brave or we will be forced to kill them if the hide behind anymore and call it calatrol damage. That is the only option. We will not allow them to keep bombing and killing our civilians.
Look at how brave they are, Osama is hiding with his 18 sons and 40 friends including Ahmed Alzaheeri, Mullah Umer and TTP leader in Pakistan. If they are brave muslim, they should come out, fight like sahaba did and die for Islam...they will never do because they are cawards.

Last I will give you a small story I heardwhen i was a kid...Moses was walking and he say a village destroyed by the warath of Allah. He was talking to God in his mind that everyone is dead, maybe even few good people who was worshiping Allah, then why Allah didn't spare them. He sat down under the tree to rest and an Ant bit his foot, he unconsiously rubbed his feet ti kill the Ant....the angal decented and ask Moses that Allah want to knoew that only one ant bit you, look you have killed 6 or 7 without looking. Moses looked and saw few ants dead. Angle said, when Allah wills a nation to be killed, He kills everyone only the good people go to paradize and bad in Hell... I hope you got the idea...its called Collateral damage ( damage that is unintended or incidental to the intended outcome [which is part of a war).
The government of pakistan is asking them to drop their weapons but the refuse and keeping bombing and killing all over Pakistan. Those victims are innocents too and killing them in hiding with Collateral damage is JUSTFIED.

@ FunkyMonk... brother there was no need for terroism charge as attempted murder charge was enough to keep this Taliban lover women behind bar for all her natural life. why try other things and waste Tax payers money. You don't know what it mean but we pay tax so we know that i will not like my Tax dollars being wasted in court cost for this lady.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
@Molson4u

Intelligence agencies can easily kill their heads with covert operation but they don't want. They are allow US to do drone attacks to get more and more Dollars for their pockets.

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother Nice2MU...you are right...guess what...you are the one who wanted democracy. You are the one who elected this regime so don't cry now. next time vote them out. Secondly if all Pakistani become honest(Impossible mission because cruption is in our DNA) and start paying TAX and Pakistani leader become honest and start pay TAX and those tax money is spent of the well being of Public, you will not need American help. You will become independant like Hong Kong. Remember "Beggers can't be chosers". brother when u don't have means and you want to have everything, you start illegal mean including begging and when you beg, you give up your right to choice, the provider has all the right and in our case West is our Provider not Allah because long time ago our leaders stopped believing in asking his help.

Narcissist

Banned

I agree with you molson4u, we don't need this terrorist lady back in country. I appreciate the step taken by our agencies. Less terrorist at home, more safer Pakistan would be.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please do leave. qadiani kam and jahan pak

stop crock tears. since when Qadianis start having sympathy with Pakistani Muslims?

total out of context answer . dont waste time by writing such stupid comments

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Brother Nice2MU...you are right...guess what...you are the one who wanted democracy. You are the one who elected this regime so don't cry now. next time vote them out. Secondly if all Pakistani become honest(Impossible mission because cruption is in our DNA) and start paying TAX and Pakistani leader become honest and start pay TAX and those tax money is spent of the well being of Public, you will not need American help. You will become independant like Hong Kong. Remember "Beggers can't be chosers". brother when u don't have means and you want to have everything, you start illegal mean including begging and when you beg, you give up your right to choice, the provider has all the right and in our case West is our Provider not Allah because long time ago our leaders stopped believing in asking his help.

America Help???????????? What a layman excuse and misnomer has been created about this America's Help or US aid?

Do you know how much US has given us so far? Just 28 BN $ in last 64 years.

And how much we lost in this war on Terror so far? More than 40 BN $ so far.

And do you know how much Budged we have each year? It is more than 31 BN $ every year.

If even they stop their 1.5. BN $ of Karry- Luger (which is mostly consumed by Army for war and their pockets), we would still have to manage a big junk of our Budget from other resources....

And do you know how much Corruption is ther3 in our country every years? About 2000 BN Rs (about 23 BN $) and if we even stop 25 % of corruption, it would be more than any US aid..

But begging is easy for Zardari & Co than stopping Corruption because they are involved in most of the corruption. It is the reality but we have kept our nation (even educated like you) from this reality or we don't want to see reality...

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

ان دعوؤں ميں کوئ صداقت نہیں ہے کہ امريکی حکومت نے کسی بھی موقع پر ڈاکٹر عافيہ کو پاکستانی حکام کے حوالے کرنے کا فيصلہ کيا تھا يا ان کو کسی بھی قسم کی ڈيل کے ليے مہرے کے طور پر استعمال کيا۔ بلکہ حقيقت يہ ہے کہ امريکی اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمنٹ کے عہديداروں کے پاس اس کيس کے فيصلے کے حوالے سے کو‏ئ اختيار نہیں تھا۔ يہ اختيار اس کيس سے متعلق جج کے پاس تھا۔ امريکی حکومت نے اس کيس کی سماعت کے دوران تسلسل کے ساتھ اس موقف کو دہرايا تھا کہ يہ کيس دونوں ممالک کے مابين کوئ سفارتی يا سياسی کيس نہيں تھا۔ ڈاکٹر عافيہ کے خلاف سرکاری چارج شيٹ سے بھی يا واضح ہے کہ ان پر امريکی فوجی پر ہتھيار استعمال کرنے کا الزام لگا تھا اور اسی جرم پر انھيں سزا ہوئ۔ ان کے خلاف نہ ہی دہشت گردی اور نہ ہی سياسی حوالے سے کوئ الزام لگايا گيا تھا۔ ان کے مقدمے کا فيصلہ ملک ميں رائج قوانين کے عين مطابق کمرہ عدالت میں کيا گيا تھا۔

ان کے وکيلوں کے پاس اب بھی اس بات کا حق موجود ہے کہ وہ اپنے خلاف ہونے والے فيصلے کے حوالے سے اپيل کريں اور اپنے کيس کے حوالے سے قانونی دلائل اور شواہد پيش کريں۔

اس کيس ميں امريکی حکومت کی مبينہ مداخلت کے حوالے سے کافی کچھ کہا گيا ہے۔ اس تناظر میں يہ تازہ دعوی کيس کو سياسی رنگ دينے کی کوشش کا حصہ ہے۔ سوال يہ پيدا ہوتا ہے کہ کچھ مخصوص عناصر دانستہ غلط معلومات کی بنياد پر ايک خالص قانونی مقدمے کی تشہير کرنے پر کيوں بضد ہیں جبکہ اس مقدمے کے اصل فريقين کے پاس يہ آپشن موجود ہے کہ ان کے پاس جو بھی شواہد ہیں وہ انھيں قانون کی عدالت میں پيش کريں۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ