USA was ready to handover Dr. Aafia but our agencies refused. Pakistani kahan jaein??

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: USA was ready to give to handover dr. aafia but our agencies refused .pakistani kahan jaein??

look at the pain on her face. dr. fouzia and amna masood. we have sisters , mother and daughters as well.

absar alam (anchor) is almost crying as well. watch after 3minute 30seconds

Last edited:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: USA was ready to give to handover dr. aafia but our agencies refused .pakistani kahan jaein??

this issue is crossing its limits.i am seriously considering about leaving Pakistan

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
She said this on the basis of American Time magazine report, who Are Propaganda machines against Pakistan. Sis Fouzia is relying on American report and her sister is in prison in America. what a contradiction?

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
This lady is a pathatic liar. her whole family is full of Liars. They are so good in lying that they make up whatever they want as they go. I wish the new story she come up with, she can authanticate that. Mare making up stories is not enough. Afaia is a criminal convited in the court of law sentenced to 85 years in prison. Raymond Davis was a American Contractor, contracted by CIA. CIA is the agency who is in agreement with The thug Government of Pakistan. So its matching apple with oranges. Thay can never be exchanged.

These saddique( the truthful) should change their last names to Lairs. Afia's husband is in Gitmo and she is in US and both will be rotten their for years....that is what happens when u leave a good life and try to join terrorists to make a family.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
She said this on the basis of American Time magazine report, who Are Propaganda machines against Pakistan. Sis Fouzia is relying on American report and her sister is in prison in America. what a contradiction?

yeh time magazine kisi pakistani magar mach ki tareef karay tou sub bohat khus hotay ho

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This lady is a pathatic liar. her whole family is full of Liars. They are so good in lying that they make up whatever they want as they go. I wish the new story she come up with, she can authanticate that. Mare making up stories is not enough. Afaia is a criminal convited in the court of law sentenced to 85 years in prison. Raymond Davis was a American Contractor, contracted by CIA. CIA is the agency who is in agreement with The thug Government of Pakistan. So its matching apple with oranges. Thay can never be exchanged.

These saddique( the truthful) should change their last names to Lairs. Afia's husband is in Gitmo and she is in US and both will be rotten their for years....that is what happens when u leave a good life and try to join terrorists to make a family.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thank God that she is not my sister but if she was, I would have shot here the day she divorced her good husband in USA and decided to marry a terroist.

Like 90% of the Muslims around the world, we want to live in peace because that is what Islam is Peace. We hate terrorist finaced by Saudi Arabia and their supporters and lover like you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am pretty sure that America will not hand her over and Pakistan political parties will also dont want her back , specially PPP and MQM.

Because she has the potential to bring a revolution , starting from Karachi , then sindh and Pakistan.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am pretty sure that America will not hand her over and Pakistan political parties will also dont want her back , specially PPP and MQM.

Because she has the potential to bring a revolution , starting from Karachi , then sindh and Pakistan.

you are right. it will reveal the true story of her capture

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

this issue is crossing its limits.i am seriously considering about leaving Pakistan

Beleived me, if world open gate, 99% pakistani will LEaVE Pakistan, its sad but that truth

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I knew its Taliban loves party going on here still truth is truth.

I thank God that she is not my sister but if she was, I would have shot here the day she divorced her good husband in USA and decided to marry a terroist.

Like 90% of the Muslims around the world, we want to live in peace because that is what Islam is Peace. We hate terrorist finaced by Saudi Arabia and their supporters and lover like you guys.

I wouldn't pray that your sister should behave like that but I am sure your sister or parents would definitely feel sorry and Ashame of you if they get to know your such comment or your mentality.

And by the way how do you know Afia's Husband that he was very good or poise person? Were you the neighborer to them or what?

And we are ISLAM Lover Party not Taliban Lover.... Whether you belong to US/Western Lover Party that's why you consider every beard man as Terrorist.

I feel very sorry for your non-sense behavior and according to a Hadith i.e.

" The Muslims are like a body, if one part of the body gets pain, it is felt in other part of the body"

But as you don't feel any pain for Muslims (and not even Human) , how can you be a Muslim you Moron Drinker and Senseless beast?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
you are right. it will reveal the true story of her capture
Not only her kidnapping is the point of revolution , but she has feeling to address the depressed nation because of criminal and killer governments.

Pakstan need a real موزن

And she could Azan , really nice and true. So nobody wants a true موزن

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Beleived me, if world open gate, 99% pakistani will LEaVE Pakistan, its sad but that truth

All 1 % Qadyani will stay in Pakistan?

Pakistani never leave this country.

My all family dont want to move.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks for the Hadith....Nice2Mu... sometime when one part of the body has cancer( Talibanization) its better you cut that part of the body to save the rest of the body, mind and soul. 95% of the muslims in the world are silent on this issue only taliban and their lovers are barking and politcal people are using her for their gains. over 1 billion muslims don't give F about Aafia.

You guys have nothing to do in your life in Pakistan. If a person dies in Palistine, you come on the roads in thousands. Have you seen any thing like that In Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonasia, India, Kawait, UAE...anywhere? No its you stupid people who are so sentimental.

Anyone example is the bad act of " Buring of Quran" Even christians all over the world condemed it. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kawait, UAE, Iran, Indonasia and millions of muslims in the world condemed it but it was you guys on the street from Karachi to Islamabad on the street chanting slogan because you have nothing better to do in your life.

wake up, we live in a global village and can't pick fight with everyone on every single issue. Our national Interest in the world are more important than Aafia... trust me

Revolution by Aafia...come on get real. They even can't have all Karachi stand behind her cause. She is gone from 8 years and convicted from 1...where is that revolution?????????? where... maybe in minds of Taliban lover...no where else.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks for the Hadith....Nice2Mu... sometime when one part of the body has cancer( wahabi Talibanization) its better you cut that part of the body to save the rest of the body, mind and soul. 95% of the muslims in the world are silent on this issue only taliban and their lovers are barking and politcal people are using her for their gains. over 1 billion muslims don't give F about Aafia.

You guys have nothing to do in your life in Pakistan. If a person dies in Palistine, you come on the roads in thousands. Have you seen any thing like that In Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonasia, India, Kawait, UAE...anywhere? No its you stupid people who are so sentimental.

Anyone example is the bad act of " Buring of Quran" Even christians all over the world condemed it. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kawait, UAE, Iran, Indonasia and millions of muslims in the world condemed it but it was you guys on the street from Karachi to Islamabad on the street chanting slogan because you have nothing better to do in your life.

wake up, we live in a global village and can't pick fight with everyone on every single issue. Our national Interest in the world are more important than Aafia... trust me

Revolution by Aafia...come on get real. They even can't have all Karachi stand behind her cause. She is gone from 8 years and convicted from 1...where is that revolution?????????? where... maybe in minds of Taliban lover...no where else.

Cutting part of cancered body is done with operation by Doctors not with Bomb them by untrained person......

This is why we object it? There are many ways to treat with Taliban or pro-Taliban peoples not just by kidnapping them and put them in hidden area without any proof.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

All 1 % Qadyani will stay in Pakistan?

Pakistani never leave this country.

My all family dont want to move.

I know that most of the corrupt people who are living fancy and kingdom life dont want to LEAVE pakistan and they are I know 1 % who control 99%

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
When the animal( Taliban) gets crazy and start hurting the public, killing them is the only solution. If you have a wild bear in your town and kills 20 people, will you negociate with him or kill him. Taliban are unedcuated animals trying to destroy civilized areas in Pakistan and around the world. They are so chicken that they come out in dark and damage you behind your back...bombing and killing them is justified and that is what Our Pakistani forces are doing.