US reconnaissance drone crashes in Chaman

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
CHAMAN: A US spy plane crashed into Pakistani territory in Chaman, near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border in Balochistan, on Thursday evening.
According to Express 24/7 correspondent, Mohamamd Kazim, the drone was surveying the border when it crashed near the Pishin Scouts compound in Chaman, 300 meters inside Pakistani territory.
Frontier Constabulary officials confirmed the crash and said that they had taken custody of the drone and would attempt the uncover the reason for the crash.
The official went on to say that the drone was not carrying any weapons systems and was probably for surveillance purposes.
The US, which owns and operates much of the drones in this region flies both, armed and unarmed drones for a number of reasons. The Predator and Reaper models of their drones are armed with hellfire missiles, used to attack and destroy targets on either side of the border.
Pakistan and the US have been at odds with each other over the operation of drones, with Pakistan repeatedly asking US to stop flights of armed drones into its territory and that Washington either sell or transfer technology for drones to Pakistan in order to conduct effective campaign against militants in areas bordering Afghanistan.
This is the fourth US drone crash this week with two reconnaissance crafts going down in northern Afghan city of Balkh, while another drone went down to technical fault in Ghazni.

Qaseem

Voter (50+ posts)
I live in chaman and I know americans tried hard in last 10 years to enter the war into chaman and quetta, many times they had come to chaman in uniform and many times they have stood openly on friendship door. they just want an attack on them in this area and then they will do what r they doing in waziristan. I see this plan crash in that back ground.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why every thing related to USA is just dropping on the ground ... now they will say that we allowed china axis to this drone tech also ... economy to ger he rahe hai ab lay dey k aik $ rah gaya ka aab gira ka tab gira.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Amreekan Spy Games Revealed in Balochistan

story4.gif