UK bans Dr Zakir Naik, SHAME ON UK, where's freedom of expression??

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to the Telegraph, in a web posting from 2006, he said: Beware of Muslims saying Osama bin Laden is right or wrong. I reject them ... we don't know.

But if you ask my view, if given the truth, if he is fighting the enemies of Islam, I am for him. I don't know what he's doing. I'm not in touch with him. I don't know him personally. I read the newspaper.
If he is terrorising the terrorists, if he is terrorising America the terrorist, the biggest terrorist, every Muslim should be a terrorist.

Zakir Naik, a 44-year-old television preacher, had been due to give a series of lectures in London and northern England but new Home Secretary Theresa May decided to bar him, said the Daily Telegraph.
May, a Conservative politician who became home secretary in the new government last month, has the power to exclude or deport an individual if she believes their presence in Britain could be dangerous.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
He has been banned for 3 years. I guess she was afraid Britisher might start realizing he is right.

She says his behavior is unacceptable. lol I'm sure she finds her Queen, parliamentarians, pope and everyone's behavior absolutely impeccable. What a retard.

MariJang

Citizen
yahood and nasara can't be our friends.......whrere gone free speach rights which says ever person is free to have his ideas?
do we accept and digest their thoughts only?/
shame on double standards.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
what a shame. Shame on UK Governemt. Zakir naik is very great person. But UK gov cant bear the Truth. Jab such ata hia tuu Jhoot taba or barbad hojata hia. Shame on UK shit pple in the governmetn. shame on them. where is freedom of expression? lanti pple. they only belive on blaming prophets and muslims in terms of freedom of expression? lanat lanat on these disblievers.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Bhai this will continue to happen, they will not banned zionist killers entering in UK, but will continue to banned these scholars. As they know that ISLAM is fastest growing religion in Europe. Their citizens are disturbed & lost & they want truth, so these type of scholars give them true picture of ISLAM, which they want to stop. ALLAH knows best , what good is hidden in it for us & for zakir sahab. May be some other scholars will take his place for time being but many people will miss him in that program. WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUM MAKIREEN.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam
Bhai this will continue to happen, they will not banned zionist killers entering in UK, but will continue to banned these scholars. As they know that ISLAM is fastest growing religion in Europe. Their citizens are disturbed & lost & they want truth, so these type of scholars give them true picture of ISLAM, which they want to stop. ALLAH knows best , what good is hidden in it for us & for zakir sahab. May be some other scholars will take his place for time being but many people will miss him in that program. WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUM MAKIREEN.

makaru wa makar-allah-u w-Allah-u-khairul makereen bey shak

MKR_KAS

Citizen
UK muslims should get unite and protest in large for banning such a great scholar of our time. They should show the world of these double standard that their govt. allow the zionist killers but deny entry to great scholars.

Napoleon once said......

"The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people,
But because of the silence of good people!"

The world System has started to fail and started to move toward destruction as once Justice is gone from a society then it is destroyed. This is a universal rule.

He is comming to Toronto as well, we are ready to welcome this great person and listen to his great reserch.
May Allah (SWT) be pleased with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

scary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"Free speech" has become a popular/fashionable ideology to tow with by western governments (left or right) whom use the idea to propagate the greatness of its liberal views and its civilization. This case, along with many in the contemporary era has proven that the hypocrisy of these governments is self evident, that when someone takes up free speech who does not speak in line with the state, the establishment put's aside free speech to protect itself or its interests. They don't care about free speech, never have and never will.

Is Dr Z Naik an extremist? Well, one must first ask what views does one must hold to not be labelled an extremist and does Dr Naik hold those views? Therein lies your answer.

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Out of context.
And whatever happened to free speech?

Is it only allowed to abuse muslims and the man muslims respect the most?

Pathetic double standards.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
How can you give the usa the befit of doubt when everything they do is in front of you? They've killed hundreds and thousands of iraqis with no justification so why can't they be called terrorists? And regarding bin laden, there's absolutely no proof that he was involved in 911. How could america know that it was him within 24 hours?

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
As'salamu alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakaatuhu brothers and sisters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10349564.stm

can you believe it? I think the Brits are just afraid of him using his great knowledge Mash'Allah to enlighten people and spread the Truth.
What are your thoughts (please no hateful comments, racist speech, etc)

How can we help?
----
The Home Secretary
Right Honourable Theresa May MP
2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF

Tel: 020 7219 5206
Tel: 020 7035 4848
Fax: 020 7219 1145
[email protected]
[email protected]

18th June 2010

Dear Home Secretary

Re: Dr Zakir Naik - Exclusion Order

I am writing to inform you that I believe your decision to exclude Dr Zakir Naik, the eminent Islamic Scholar from India, from entering the United Kingdom to conduct a series of lectures as part of a Peace Conference, is extremely disappointing.

Your decision goes against the values we hold dearly in our country of freedom and social justice and does nothing to promote integration and harmony between the diverse peoples of this land.

On the contrary this decision is likely to alienate the very people we seek to promote our values to.

Home Secretary, I would urge you to re-consider your decision in the name of freedom and social justice and withdraw this exclusion order immediately.

Thank you in anticipation of re-considering your decision.

Yours sincerely,

Your Name
Your Address

syed rizvi

Citizen
While he certainly has a lot of information, he also has a lot of misinformation.

I watched a few of his lectures, but found that some of the information he used was wrong. And not just a little wrong, but very wrong. So, I'm not saying he said it was on page 394 and it was page 393, but he made scientific claims that were totally false (said they were proven, weren't), gave totally false statistics, and on top of misinformation, he misconstrued what the information means.

If he presented information that I knew was wrong or could easily confirm was wrong, how much else in his lectures is wrong?

Personally I wouldn't bother attending one of his lectures and I'm surprised so many Muslims still listen to him. If you don't feel that your truth is good enough to justify your beliefs, such that you have to lie to make your points, then you should go back and study, because the truth of Islam is stronger than any lies humans can make up.
Source(s):
Example of his messing with the truth: he was discussing polygyny. He said that there were astronomical numbers more women than men worldwide. There are slightly more women than men worldwide. The reason there are more is that women live longer than men. He asked who would marry those "extra" women, and why should they be without husbands? Those "extra" women have already been married, for the most part, and buried their husbands, and are now enjoying their last years with their friends and families, and the LAST thing they want is a new husband.

It was wrong to make up false statistics, and then to twist them to mean something more than they do. The real reasons for allowing polygyny are sufficient: false information and twisted reasoning are not necessary.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Syed rizvi bhai, i dont want to start debate just on sect, i know why u disagree with him. But for the sake of topic, u have made your point & insha ALLAH will not spoil the topic. I hope u will understand. jaza-k-ALLAH for your understanding..

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
sooner or later it had to happen. The freedom of speech & expression hurts these so called democracies.. Just wait until US, Canada and other "civilized" countries do the same. They all feel unsecure from such fearless and outspoken leaders, religious or political.

InshaAllah Zakir Naik will be even stronger after this coward act of UK. His source of power and inspiration is from Allah Almighty. His reasoning makes them speechless.

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am totally support the decision of UK govt. Support of terrorism in shape is harram. He is saying if Alqaida is fighting against America. If this is terrorism I am supporting it. He creating hatrated in a society. I want to completely banned all those people who are supporting terrorism in any form.