UK Aid denies Daily Mail news story regarding Sharif money laundering

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
رین دے نا ھن -- اب مجھے وپر تھریڈ کے ٹوپک پر نہ لا نا -- میں نے دیکھی ہوئی ہے یہ سٹیٹمنٹ - میں نے کہا تھا کہ تمہارے پاس کوئی ثبوت ہے تو دکھاؤ - اپنے منہ سے میاں مٹھو والا یہ بیان دکھانے کو نہیں کہا تھا - تمہیں چاہیے تو میں وہ خبر دکھاؤں جو بتاتی ہے کہ موصوفہ کی کمائی اتنی نہیں تھی کہ یہ ساری پراپرٹیاں خرید سکیں --- سارا ایف بی آر کا ریکارڈ ہے - اور موصوفہ نے خبر دینے والے کو سو نہیں کیا ہوا - دکھاؤں ؟؟؟ یا اس تھرڈ کے موضو ع پر رہوں ؟؟؟

ببائی دی وے میری بات مان کر تھمب نیل تصویر بدل لی ہے ؟؟
If you have the documents proving otherwise then file a case against her or tell some patwari high up to do it if you can't why are you wasting your time here. I'm sure your leader ganju will be very happy with you and might even reward you with some big cash amount.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you have the documents proving otherwise then file a case against her or tell some patwari high up to do it if you can't why are you wasting your time here. I'm sure your leader ganju will be very happy with you and might even reward you with some big cash amount.
How pathetic and stupid. You are asking me now to prove case against your siyasi phoophi. And you cant defend her the way you should be doing.

RajaRawal111

I told you not to cry when you get a taste of your own medicine! ? ? ? ?
I don't know which medicine was this. I never asked you to go and investigate yourself otherwise shut up. Yes of course asked you the source of your info many times.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't know which medicine was this. I never asked you to go and investigate yourself otherwise shut up. Yes of course asked you the source of your info many times.
Awww found your medicine biiter ? Anyways you are the one claiming to have all the documentary proof of some alleged corruption not me, then why don't you give them to a patwari lawyer to file a case in the courts? But make sure its in Lohar Court, better chance of success there ! LOL

RajaRawal111

Awww found your medicine biiter ? Anyways you are the one claiming to have all the documentary proof of some alleged corruption not me, then why don't you give them to a patwari lawyer to file a case in the courts? But make sure its in Lohar Court, better chance of success there ! LOL
Either you are delibratly acting dumb or you missed reading it properly. I was talking about news paper articles with FBR figures your phoophi was declaring from years.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Either you are delibratly acting dumb or you missed reading it properly. I was talking about news paper articles with FBR figures your phoophi was declaring from years.
Everything went to the supreme court, whatever she was asked to provide she provided, all records from every institution were available to the supreme court and after looking at that she was found guilty and fined maximum penalty for that crime plus what she owed in back taxes. Case closed.

Now I don't know why you patwari jiyalas keep jumping up and down on this all the time, you want her hanged for not paying her taxes on her overseas properties? If so then lets behead Haramkhor Sharif in Faisal Masjids Courtyard first because he has stolen more from the nation and people of Pakistan than Aleema has defrauded the nation by not paying taxes on her overseas properties.

Agreed?

RajaRawal111

Everything went to the supreme court, whatever she was asked to provide she provided, all records from every institution were available to the supreme court and after looking at that she was found guilty and fined maximum penalty for that crime plus what she owed in back taxes. Case closed.

Now I don't know why you patwari jiyalas keep jumping up and down on this all the time, you want her hanged for not paying her taxes on her overseas properties? If so then lets behead Haramkhor Sharif in Faisal Masjids Courtyard first because he has stolen more from the nation and people of Pakistan than Aleema has defrauded the nation by not paying taxes on her overseas properties.

Agreed?
Supreme court never investigates and find out on its own what it worth or what it does not wroth. they ask others to evaluate. The truth is that Supreme court did not ask anything from her --- stating that she is not a public office holder. All she was pointed out that she owes this much tax which she must Pay. And she was giving the refuge under the haram amnesty scheme of PMLN.
And dont forget it was the court of Monkey Saqib Nisaar. The same monkey who took the incomplete bank statement from your patient of dementia and never showed to any one.
That is what i was saying that you insafi disciples dont have lots of stuff which is quite fishy. If it were not fishy, you should had the copies to rub them on my face today.

So Putar jeee --- thund kur ke rakho. The planners have lots to twist the tail of your Khota --- they will do when they will feel like. they are giving him all the chance and help to make him successful. Pur nalaeq khaota sirf dolutiyan maarney ka mahir hi he.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Supreme court never investigates and find out on its own what it worth or what it does not wroth. they ask others to evaluate. The truth is that Supreme court did not ask anything from her --- stating that she is not a public office holder. All she was pointed out that she owes this much tax which she must Pay. And she was giving the refuge under the haram amnesty scheme of PMLN.
And thats what happenes when you can't read and when you read you read only from patwari propaganda sites. She was asked to present money trail regarding those overseas properties, just like Nawaz, which she did, unlike nawaz. I already posted the the link for that. I dunno how many times I have to repeat myself, she was given the MAXIMUM PENALTY UNDER LAW PLUS BACK TAXES OWED ON THAT PROPERTY

RajaRawal111

And thats what happenes when you can't read and when you read you read only from patwari propaganda sites. She was asked to present money trail regarding those overseas properties, just like Nawaz, which she did, unlike nawaz. I already posted the the link for that. I dunno how many times I have to repeat myself, she was given the MAXIMUM PENALTY UNDER LAW PLUS BACK TAXES OWED ON THAT PROPERTY
OKay let us stop here because you are saying she did and i am saying she did not.
I said if she did than you insafis should have it all in your hands to rub it all over my face, because she is one of the divines Goddess for you. But you dont carry anything in hand. ?
So there is no point going ahead from here.