UK Aid denies Daily Mail news story regarding Sharif money laundering

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just because of false arrests and vendata man what else.
You people have jailed Aahad Cheema and Fowad Hassan Fowad form over a year now and have not produced anything substantial against them in courts.
Off course they are! I will go further you are not just a haraami, your handaan must also be, to produce a cuunt like you.

Watch the cuunt that is on the run squirm!!

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who is saying 10 rs are stolen other than you and your Khotaa.
Nope your Khota Ikram Naveed ex finance director of ERRA

And try to defending this for a change

And when is ganja sueing all of these publications along with the Mail

FB-IMG-1563129929080.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Just because of false arrests and vendata man what else.
Yeah millions in money laundered via TT's but these are false arrests and vendetta! Riiiiiiight ! Getting bails on holidays is nothing. Trying to buy and blackmail judges is nothing. But yeah getting arrested on corruption charges is a vendetta!

I know its too late but stop drinking the patwari Kool Aid man.You bran has rotted away and drained out through your ears. now you just regurgitate lame patwari propaganda

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nope your Khota Ikram Naveed ex finance director of ERRA

And when is ganja sueing all of these publications along with the Mail

FB-IMG-1563129929080.jpg

So sad that Siyaana like you has fallen down to face book Photo shops level. By Allah It saddened me. I was happy that i have at least two or three insafi's who come and talk to me on the real informational level.

So far as this press conference is concerned.. these are all Dug Dygis for you monkeys. You please dance on it. And tell me when it reached in the court as "indictment". After that we will work on the proceeding in court.
Kaheen Ashyana wala haath hi na ho jaey tum bandron ke saath "Zero corruption blame - Zero emblazonment just the wrong use of power" which is yet to be shredded in the court.

RajaRawal111

Yeah millions in money laundered via TT's but these are false arrests and vendetta! Riiiiiiight ! Getting bails on holidays is nothing. Trying to buy and blackmail judges is nothing. But yeah getting arrested on corruption charges is a vendetta!

I know its too late but stop drinking the patwari Kool Aid man.You bran has rotted away and drained out through your ears. now you just regurgitate lame patwari propaganda
Indict them man --- indict them in absencia -- put something out in the court. I want to see it all on legal papers. How many time I have to say that ???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So sad that Siyaana like you has fallen down to face book Photo shops level. By Allah It saddened me. I was happy that i have at least two or three insafi's who come and talk to me on the real informational level.

So far as this press conference is concerned.. these are all Dug Dygis for you monkeys. You please dance on it. And tell me when it reached in the court as "indictment". After that we will work on the proceeding in court.
Kaheen Ashyana wala haath hi na ho jaey tum bandron ke saath "Zero corruption blame - Zero emblazonment just the wrong use of power" which is yet to be shredded in the court.
Lo G phir wohi purana record, let it go to courts! Woh b ker ke dekhliya. Two cases mein conviction ho gaye aur aab jail mein saaza kaat raha hai ek saal se woh nahi aaj tak nahi mana
Ikraam Naveed apnay mou se maan raha hai us ne corruption ke aur paisay in ke accounts mein transfer kiye woh nahi maan rahe to baaki kounsa tasleem ker lena hai ?

Chalo theek hai yehi court wala record abhi mein istimaal karounga. Then don't cry later when you get a taste of your own medicine!

RajaRawal111

Lo G phir wohi purana record, let it go to courts! Woh b ker ke dekhliya. Two cases mein conviction ho gaye aur aab jail mein saaza kaat raha hai ek saal se woh nahi aaj tak nahi mana
Ikraam Naveed apnay mou se maan raha hai us ne corruption ke aur paisay in ke accounts mein transfer kiye woh nahi maan rahe to baaki kounsa tasleem ker lena hai ?

Chalo theek hai yehi court wala record abhi mein istimaal karounga. Then don't cry later when you get a taste of your own medicine!
I wont cry man I am telling you I wont. I need to know the truth for my own sake. And I told you if living, I will be around.

And stop talking about the two cases after the admittance of the Judge Arshad and his sacking by IHC.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I wont cry man I am telling you I wont. I need to know the truth for my own sake. And I told you if living, I will be around.
Truth is out in the open for 3 years now, you keeps your eyes closed and choose not to see it. Like I said even if Angels from the 7th heaven come down and tell you this entire tubbar is corrupt you will still not believe it.

And stop talking about the two cases after the admittance of the Judge Arshad and his sacking by IHC
Chalo at least you admit you people try to buy judges and try to influence cases, nothing new though, case of justice qayum is in front of everyone.

P.S : Don't forget Ganja and Ganji are still convicted in Avenfield London properties case by Justice Basheer. Probably your ganja also tried to buy him but couldn't find anything to blackmail him on. But since you had something on Malik you asked for your cases to be transferred to his court. But like always. Allah s.w.t ki grift mein hain yeh log and this poor move also backfired on their faces.

gorgias

یو کے حکومت نے ٹھیک کھا ہے انہوں نے تو دیے تھے اس میں کوئی شک نہیں.

بات تو یہ ہے کہ ایک روپیہ لگا کے شوباز چور نے سو کا بل بھیج دیا ہو گا.

. چور دے پتر

یہ چیک کرنا چاہیے کہ یہ سکول اصل میں بنے یا کاغذ میں؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

Truth is out in the open for 3 years now, you keeps your eyes closed and choose not to see it. Like I said even if Angels from the 7th heaven come down and tell you this entire tubbar is corrupt you will still not believe it.

Chalo at least you admit you people try to buy judges and try to influence cases, nothing new though, case of justice qayum is in front of everyone.

P.S : Don't forget Ganja and Ganji are still convicted in Avenfield London properties case by Justice Basheer. Probably your ganja also tried to buy him but couldn't find anything to blackmail him on. But since you had something on Malik you asked for your cases to be transferred to his court. But like always. Allah s.w.t ki grift mein hain yeh log and this poor move also backfired on their faces.
You know I dont talk about tomorrow. So what happens in september In courts I dont know.
One thing I know for sure, and you also know this but out of your Munafiqat you will not admit.
if this judge (Arshad Malik) was for sale and he is sold now, then it was easy for him to be sold before the decision. And if he could not be sold at that time (befre decision) then his statement is true that "he was forced to give this decision" against his will.
Am i Right ?

And by the way Judge Basheer said no corruption or wrong doing was proven. And the decision prints came from serina hotel after 12 hours delay.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You know I dont talk about tomorrow.
Dude all you do is talk about tomorrow and nothing else. we will see what happens, we will see what happens, we will see what happens. Thats all you can say when faced with corruption of your masters.

if this judge (Arshad Malik) was for sale and he is sold now, then it was easy for him to be sold before the decision. And if he could not be sold at that time them his statement is true that he was forced to give this decision against his will.
Well even a black mailed judged could not set your ganja free in light of such solid evidences against ganja because if he did he would just expose himself instantly to the world. So he choose middle ground of one not guilty and one guilty. When in fact it should be guilty in both cases. And also how noora SC judge Qazi Faiz dismissed the smoking gun case of Hudaibiya paper mills on a technicality.. All three should be tried again. And I guarantee you the verdict will be guilty in all three

But the more shameful thing is how you people try to manipulate the judges and have zero shame for doing so. Kitni hosiyaari se yeh baat gul kerdi. Well today its proved that nani 420s bayaniya of "Faislay kahin aur likhay jaatey hai" is true. Faislay adalaton mein nahi jati mujarah mein likhay jatey hai. Or at least they try to write them their

RajaRawal111

Dude all you do is talk about tomorrow and nothing else. we will see what happens, we will see what happens, we will see what happens. Thats all you can say when faced with corruption of your masters.
Man Why do you have keep oscillating between wiseness and dumbness ?? When i say let us see what happens in the court in forth coming proceedings. Do i talk about the future ??

Well even a black mailed judged could not set your ganja free in light of such solid evidences against ganja because if he did he would just expose himself instantly to the world. So he choose middle ground of one not guilty and one guilty. When in fact it should be guilty in both cases.

I think we both talked in details about the evidences on (al-aziziya reference) we both read the decision word by word and yaped and yaped about it.
And how pathetic of you. Yesterday you were praising this judge today you are saying he chose middle ground -- did not want to expose hiself --- and tomorrow you will be doing his maa paaen.
You know this is the kicking that qudrat is doing on your a22. Nothing else. And i am surprised how fast is this all happening.

And also how noora SC judge Qazi Faiz dismissed the smoking gun case of Hudaibiya paper mills on a technicality.. All three should be tried again. And I guarantee you the verdict will be guilty in all three

But the more shameful thing is how you people try to manipulate the judges and have zero shame for doing so. Kitni hosiyaari se yeh baat gul kerdi. Well today its proved that nani 420s bayaniya of "Faislay kahin aur likhay jaatey hai" is true. Faislay adalaton mein nahi jati mujarah mein likhay jatey hai. Or at least they try to write them their
So far as the Hudebiya is concerned I think it was an incentive for SS to keep quite on the incomplete Euro bank statement of patient of dementia (your Imran Khan). the same account from which your Phuphi Aleema was doing here Kartoot .

The dates of both decisions are exactly the same. Do you want me to kick you again with the news links or you are okay without them ???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Man Why do you have keep oscillating between wiseness and dumbness ?? When i say let us see what happens in the court in forth coming proceedings. Do i talk about the future ??
OooOOoooOoo oscillating, using big boy words now, glad to see you are at least making an effort to learn the language.

I think we both talked in details about the evidences on (al-aziziya reference) we both read the decision word by word and yaped and yaped about it.
And how pathetic of you. Yesterday you were praising this judge today you are saying he chose middle ground -- did not want to expose hiself --- and tomorrow you will be doing his maa paaen.
You know this is the kicking that qudrat is doing on your a22. Nothing else. And i am surprised how fast is this all happening

Well until yesterday nani ferrari hadn't exposed herself as trying to buy judges. We were always against him getting acquitted in hills metal and everyone including many in the media were surprised how hudaibiya was dismissed on a tecnicality.

As for aziya references yes we had a discussion and after you ran out of arguments you went to your default position of lets see what happens in court on the appeal ( i.e once again talking about the future )rather than accepting the presented facts.

And please let not even talk about karma and qudrat. From being in power in the center and punjab and PM for third time, to being humiliated, kicked out, not in power either in center or punjab, convicted as a criminal behind bars, All family facing corruption charges and investigation. 3/4th family fugitives from the law and hiding overseas. Top tier leadership also under investigation or jail. Party in tatters. in a span of less than 12 months THIS my friend is called getting supreme bizti and zalalat from karma and qudrat. So don't even go on that side

So far as the Hudebiya is concerned I think it was an incentive for SS to keep quite on the incomplete Euro bank statement of patient of dementia (your Imran Khan). the same account from which your Phuphi Aleema was doing here Kartoot .

The dates of both decisions are exactly the same. Do you want me to kick you again with the news links or you are okay without them ???

Nothing but patwari conspiracy theories with even one single grain of evidence to back it up and why does Aleema sting you patwaris so much! lol. What official office has she held. Was she PM of Pakistan or even a MNA or MNA or part of any cabinet or adviser ?

She gave her money trail in court. Court ruled she did not declare her properties and fined her the maximum penalty under law along with the taxes owed so let that sink in to your patwari brain for a second!!

RajaRawal111

She gave her money trail in court. Court ruled she did not declare her properties and fined her the maximum penalty under law along with the taxes owed so let that sink in to your patwari brain for a second!!
I will let you dance over everything else I know this is only the enjoyment you are left with. How long that lasts I dont know. So you deserve some hope otherwise you will be looking for the rope long enough to fit you neck and a kunda on the roof. And then I will be the one missing you. So i dont want that please.

Only thing is i will talk about is that your Phuphi had not shown any money trail. Only thing she SAID that her husband sold his properties. And she had taken the refuge under the Haraam amnesty scheme of PMLN. Please know that better.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will let you dance over everything else I know this is only the enjoyment
Oh no this is not the only enjoyment we have. We are in power in the center, have govt in Punjab and KPK, in coalition in Balouchistan and Karachi. Plus seeing you jiyala patwaris getting arrested and sentenced every other day and then seeing you lot crying here is way more enjoyment we can handle ! ?

How long that lasts I dont know.
If this country can withstand your corrupt rule for 30-35 years then inshallah this honest govt will last twice that long.

you will be looking for the rope long enough to fit you neck and a kunda on the roof.
Self projection is really not healthy, just look around the amount of wailing and rundi rona being done by you people. I am thinking more than half already have the noose around their necks! ?

And then I will be the one missing you.
Many patwaris like you have come and gone. I am still here. Soon enough IF maybe someday you realize and accept the reality of your masters you will also run away with your tail between your legs like many of your brethren have.

Only thing is i will talk about is that your Phuphi had not shown any money trail.
Once again you would be wrong here full money trail by your ammi jan Aleema was presented for her foreign properties in the Apex court of the country something you ganja as failed miserably do even till date but not your fault since you get all your information from patwari propaganda sources spread by the nani 420 media cell.

RajaRawal111

Oh no this is not the only enjoyment we have. We are in power in the center, have govt in Punjab and KPK, in coalition in Balouchistan and Karachi. Plus seeing you jiyala patwaris getting arrested and sentenced every other day and then seeing you lot crying here is way more enjoyment we can handle ! ?

If this country can withstand your corrupt rule for 30-35 years then inshallah this honest govt will last twice that long.

Self projection is really not healthy, just look around the amount of wailing and rundi rona being done by you people. I am thinking more than half already have the noose around their necks! ?

Many patwaris like you have come and gone. I am still here. Soon enough IF maybe someday you realize and accept the reality of your masters you will also run away with your tail between your legs like many of your brethren have.

Once again you would be wrong here full money trail by your ammi jan Aleema was presented for her foreign properties in the Apex court of the country something you ganja as failed miserably do even till date but not your fault since you get all your information from patwari propaganda sources spread by the nani 420 media cell.
Good one
When you get hold of the copies. Please show me.
I think the rule was that all your Khota has is open to public.

Except the Phuphi Aleems money trail and incomplete euro bank statement from your dementia patient Khota ??

pakimon

Councller (250+ posts)
برطانوی امدادی ادارے ڈپارٹمنٹ آف انٹرنیشنل ڈیویلپمنٹ ( ڈی ایف آئی ڈی) نے شریف خاندان کی جانب سے زلزلہ زدگان کی رقم چوری کرنے سے متعلق ڈیلی میل کی خبر کی تردید کر دی۔
برطانوی اخبار ڈیلی میل نے اپنی رپورٹ میں دعویٰ کیا تھا کہ شہباز شریف کے دور حکومت میں برطانوی امدادی ادارے کی جانب سے حکومت پنجاب کو 50 کروڑ پاؤنڈ دیئے تھے جس میں سے رقم چوری کی گئی۔
اب برطانوی امدادی ادارے ڈپارٹمنٹ آف انٹرنیشنل ڈیویلپمنٹ کی جانب سے بھی اس حوالے سے وضاحتی بیان جاری کیا گیا ہے جس میں ڈیلی میل کی خبر کی تردید کی گئی ہے۔
ڈی ایف آئی ڈی کے مطابق ڈیلی میل نے اپنی اسٹوری کو سچ ثابت کرنے کے لیے کم ثبوت پیش کیے۔
بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ 2005 کے زلزلے کے بعد برطانیہ کی جانب سے حکومت پنجاب کے ارتھ کوئک ریلیف اینڈ ری کنسٹرکشن اتھارٹی (اررا) کو اسکولوں کی تعمیر کے لیے امداد دی گئی جو تعمیر ہوئے اور جن کا آڈٹ بھی کیا گیا۔
ڈی ایف آئی ڈی کے ترجمان نے اپنے بیان میں یہ بھی کہا ہے کہ برطانوی ٹیکس دہندگان کا پیسہ بالکل ٹھیک جگہ پر خرچ ہوا اور اس امدادی رقم کے ذریعے زلزلہ متاثرین کی مدد کی گئی، ہم پراعتماد ہیں کہ برطانوی ٹیکس دہندگان کے پیسے کو فراڈ سے محفوظ رکھا گیا۔

LAHORE (Dunya News) – The Britain’s Department for International Development (DFID) on Sunday rejected a report published by Daily Mail alleging Sharif family of laundering quake victims’ aid money and embezzling tens of millions of pounds of public money to Britain.

In a statement issued by the DFID clearly stated that the construction of school from the aid had been completed and an audit had also been conducted in this regard.

It further stated that the British tabloid failed to provide evidence regarding its news report, adding that the tax payer’s money had been protected from any fraud.

“The UK taxpayer got exactly what it paid for and helped the vulnerable victims of a devastating earthquake. We are confident our robust systems protected UK taxpayers from fraud.”

It is pertinent to mention The Mail on Sunday has campaigned against Britain’s policy of spending 0.7 percent of national income, currently about £14 billion a year, on foreign aid.

The only named official in The Mail article is Assets Recovery Unit Chief Shahzad Akbar. "Our investigations have already uncovered evidence of money-laundering on a vast scale, much of it conducted via the UK," Akbar is quoted as saying.

very true .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Good one
When you get hold of the copies. Please show me.
I think the rule was that all your Khota has is open to public.

Except the Phuphi Aleems money trail and incomplete euro bank statement from your dementia patient Khota ??
LOL you people can't stay on topic can you, after you get your asses kicked on one subject then you move on the next, then get asses kicked again then next again. Once again why are you little bitchy patwari so concerned about your Ammi Aleema? Was she was PM three times was she every elected or appointed to any official post?

Then why you bitches so concerned ? Anyways the Apex Court of Pakistan says she did, then who are you little twats to deny it? But then ofcourse you only accept court decisions when it gives you reliefs and bails!

Read it and weep you sordid pathetic little twat! LOL

P.S : THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD IS THE GANJA FAMILY AND THEIR CORRUPTION AS MENTIONED IN ROSE'S ARTICLE. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AND DONT BRING IN YOUR PHUPPARD, CHACHA MAMA AND TAYA INTO THE DISCUSSION

brohiniaz

ﺷﮩﺒﺎﺯﺷﺮﯾﻒ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﭼﺎﮨﺘﮯﺗﮭﮯﮐﮧ ﮐﺎﻓﺮﻭﮞ ﮐﯽ ﺩﯼ ﮔﺌﯽ ﺍﻣﺪﺍﺩ ﻣﺴﻠﻤﺎﻧﻮﮞ ﭘﺮ ﺧﺮﭺ ﮨﻮ کر، ﺍﻧﮑﮯﺍﯾﻤﺎﻥ ﮐﻮ ﻣﺘﺰﻟﺰﻝ ﮐﺮﮮ ، ﺍﺳﻠﺌﮯﺍﻧﮩﻮﮞ ﻧﮯﺟﺬﺑﮧ ﺍﯾﻤﺎﻧﯽ ﮐﮯﺗﺤﺖ ﻻﮐﮭﻮﮞ ﺍﻣﺪﺍﺩﯼ ﭘﺎﺅﻧﮉﺯ ﺍﭘﻨﮯﺩﺍﻣﺎﺩ ﮐﮯﺣﻮﺍﻟﮯﮐﺮﺩﯾﺌﮯ ! ﺑﺲ ﻭﮦ ﺁﺝ ﮐﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﯾﮧ ﺍﻣﺪﺍﺩ ﺑﺮﻃﺎﻧﻮﯼ ﮐﺎﻓﺮﻭﮞ ﮐﮯﻣﻨﮧ ﭘﺮﻣﺎﺭﻧﮯﮨﯽ ﻭﺍﻻﺗﮭ ﺎﮐﮧ ﺑﺮﻃﺎﻧﻮﯼ ﺍﺧﺒﺎﺭ ڈیلی میل ﻧﮯﺷﻮﺭ ﻣﭽﺎﺩﯾﺎ

RajaRawal111

LOL you people can't stay on topic can you, after you get your asses kicked on one subject then you move on the next, then get asses kicked again then next again. Once again why are you little bitchy patwari so concerned about your Ammi Aleema? Was she was PM three times was she every elected or appointed to any official post?

Then why you bitches so concerned ? Anyways the Apex Court of Pakistan says she did, then who are you little twats to deny it? But then ofcourse you only accept court decisions when it gives you reliefs and bails!

Read it and weep you sordid pathetic little twat! LOL

P.S : THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD IS THE GANJA FAMILY AND THEIR CORRUPTION AS MENTIONED IN ROSE'S ARTICLE. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AND DONT BRING IN YOUR PHUPPARD, CHACHA MAMA AND TAYA INTO THE DISCUSSION
رین دے نا ھن -- اب مجھے وپر تھریڈ کے ٹوپک پر نہ لا نا -- میں نے دیکھی ہوئی ہے یہ سٹیٹمنٹ - میں نے کہا تھا کہ تمہارے پاس کوئی ثبوت ہے تو دکھاؤ - اپنے منہ سے میاں مٹھو والا یہ بیان دکھانے کو نہیں کہا تھا - تمہیں چاہیے تو میں وہ خبر دکھاؤں جو بتاتی ہے کہ موصوفہ کی کمائی اتنی نہیں تھی کہ یہ ساری پراپرٹیاں خرید سکیں --- سارا ایف بی آر کا ریکارڈ ہے - اور موصوفہ نے خبر دینے والے کو سو نہیں کیا ہوا - دکھاؤں ؟؟؟ یا اس تھرڈ کے موضو ع پر رہوں ؟؟؟

ببائی دی وے میری بات مان کر تھمب نیل تصویر بدل لی ہے ؟؟