UK Aid denies Daily Mail news story regarding Sharif money laundering

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
شہباز شریف اس پر بھی ہتک عزت کا دعویٰ کرے گا مگر جو عمران کو تین قیصوں میں ہتک عزت کا دعویٰ کیا ہوا ہے اس کا جواب کب دے گا؟؟
Pak mein judiciary al e sharif ki pocket mein pari hay.. UK mein SS 100 bar sue karne ka sochay ga.. UK mein judicary kisi ke gaar ki bandi nhi.. is SS ko to judge qayum ke scandal par hi politics say resign karna chaye ta Lekin is mafia nay politician ke rop mein is mulk ko loota hay

Raahi

Councller (250+ posts)
ڈیوڈ نے خود کہا ہے کہ اس تردیدی خبر میں کچھ بھی ایسا نہیں لکھا جس سے اسکی رپورٹ غلط ثابت ہو، اس کے پاس ثبوت ہیں تمام دستاویزات موجود ہیں، وہ تو شوباز اور ن لیگی مسخرے مریم اورنگزیب کا انتظار کر رہا کب وہ لیگل ایکشن لیتے ہیں، لیکن 45 فیصد ذہنی گروتھ والے پٹواری تب سے بغلیں بجا بجا کر گھنگھرو باندھ کر ناچ رہے ہیں

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jis journalist nay SS par ilzam lagaya hay wo apni bat par qayim hay.. ye SS kabi sue nhi kare ga.. becoz ye aik fraudiya hay.. al e sharif is a big mafia jhoota munafiq ghaadar, enemey of this country. news 100% sachi hay.. tum jaisay paid patwariii is mafia ko defend karne ke liye suba sham jhoot pay jhoot bak-tay ho. is forum par tum logon ki nhi chalni.. jao kisi aur jaga shahid wahan par koch kam ban sakay tumara
Caloooo ab to england ki malika bhi jhooton men shamil ho gei. Us ki bhi maan peen kur do zara.

Hate_Nooras

Oh enough conspiracy.

Daily Mail is known for fabricating stories and sensationalism. They're even banned as a source in Wikipedia which is saying something.

The Sharif brothers are cronies but if the UK government is denying this then it's just bullshit.

It's quite funny that PTI supporters dismiss Dawn as fake news but a tabloid known for bullshit and not trusted anywhere is trusted.
so going by your logic- its an easy win- lets see them in court destroy the DM for fabricating this story.

RajaRawal111

Pak mein judiciary al e sharif ki pocket mein pari hay.. UK mein SS 100 bar sue karne ka sochay ga.. UK mein judicary kisi ke gaar
Pak mein judiciary al e sharif ki pocket mein pari hay.. UK mein SS 100 bar sue karne ka sochay ga.. UK mein judicary kisi ke gaar ki bandi nhi.. is SS ko to judge qayum ke scandal par hi politics say resign karna chaye ta Lekin is mafia nay politician ke rop mein is mulk ko loota hay
M Hafeez sahib ne imran khan kh poocha tha british law ka nheen. Niyazi he jis ko juraat nheen ho rehi keh wo btaaye keh kis soraakh se bolta he.

RajaRawal111

so going by your logic- its an easy win- lets see them in court destroy the DM for fabricating this story.
????
All You insafis have no courage to speak about how everything is rolled and got thrown back on your face. And it did not take even 24 hours.
But you will keep insisting on law suit. This is So funny man

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
????
All You insafis have no courage to speak about how everything is rolled and got thrown back on your face. And it did not take even 24 hours.
Hello Bandar Dancer Saab, do jamata pard lenda te aaj tera eh haal na hounda. Rose's article is mostly based on court decisions and proceedings that have taken place in Pakistan. Or you want to deny those too?

Kiss kiss corruption ko jhutlaon gay, Har ghar se ek naya corruption ka qissa nikle ga

From the article.
"One case has already come to court – a guilty plea by Ikram Naveed, the former finance director of ERRA, Pakistan’s Earthquake Relief and Reconstruction Authority, set up after the devastating quake of 2005, which received £54 million from DFID between then and 2012, both for immediate relief and long-term schemes to rebuild victims’ lives.

Naveed is described in Pakistan as the ‘right hand man’ of Ali Imran – Shahbaz’s son-in-law who is married to his daughter Rabia.

Naveed pleaded guilty and confessed last November to embezzling about £1.5 million from ERRA during the period DFID was funding it, of which he passed on almost £1 million to Ali Imran.

Naveed said half of this was transferred directly from ERRA’s accounts – a claim confirmed by banking records. Ali Imran has been summoned to answer questions from investigators, but has failed to appear – because he is in London, "

Itna acha naik aur pappu damad hai Showbaz ka to beta aur damad dono kyun bhaag ke london mein chupay huway hein?

Hate_Nooras

????
Stop running you cuunt- he has promised it and already cuunts like you are shitting yourself. Let it go to court and we will see. Remember last year wankers like you were here defending and telling us that they will sue, and guess what, no a peep. David Rose said he never even received a letter!!!! It was the same with ICIJ, same with BBC and same with WSJ.
This sounds like an easy win for the Sharifs, i cant wait!!!

RajaRawal111

Hello Bandar Dancer Saab, do jamata pard lenda te aaj tera eh haal na hounda. Rose's article is mostly based on court decisions and proceedings that have taken place in Pakistan. Or you want to deny those too?

Kiss kiss corruption ko jhutlaon gay, Har ghar se ek naya corruption ka qissa nikle ga

From the article.
"One case has already come to court – a guilty plea by Ikram Naveed, the former finance director of ERRA, Pakistan’s Earthquake Relief and Reconstruction Authority, set up after the devastating quake of 2005, which received £54 million from DFID between then and 2012, both for immediate relief and long-term schemes to rebuild victims’ lives.

Naveed is described in Pakistan as the ‘right hand man’ of Ali Imran – Shahbaz’s son-in-law who is married to his daughter Rabia.

Naveed pleaded guilty and confessed last November to embezzling about £1.5 million from ERRA during the period DFID was funding it, of which he passed on almost £1 million to Ali Imran.

Naveed said half of this was transferred directly from ERRA’s accounts – a claim confirmed by banking records. Ali Imran has been summoned to answer questions from investigators, but has failed to appear – because he is in London, "

Itna acha naik aur pappu damad hai Showbaz ka to beta aur damad dono kyun bhaag ke london mein chupay huway hein?
Monkey In my last conversation with you yesterday. I told you all the sources so far are from the confessional statement which is coming out of PAKISTANI INVESTIGATORS and a person in their custody. Obviously Mail on sunday will protect its a22 but linking itself with that statement.
I told you i will wait for more information from relevant sources --- and this morning following came from your malika
Would your deny this -- Monkey ??
Quote:
“The UK’s financial support to ERRA over this period was for payment by results – which means we only gave money once the agreed work, which was primarily focused on building schools, was completed, and the work audited and verified."

Source: "gov.uk"

اگر تھوڑی سی بھی شرم ہو نا تم باندروں میں تو اتنی بڑی چنڈ سے لال ہوا منہ کچھ دونوں کے لئے چھپا کر رکھو

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Stop running you cuunt- he has promised it and already cuunts like you are shitting yourself. Let it go to court and we will see. Remember last year wankers like you were here defending and telling us that they will sue, and guess what, no a peep. David Rose said he never even received a letter!!!! It was the same with ICIJ, same with BBC and same with WSJ.
This sounds like an easy win for the Sharifs, i cant wait!!!
Okay id you are a man --- not a khusra than give me my post which states "they will sue"
Whether they do or not I am not interested in that. I am only interested in the right information for my own sake. And As i told this monkey "citizen X" in post no 69. that daily mail can protect their a22 by hiding behind the source as confessional statement under pakistani custody.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Monkey In my last conversation with you yesterday. I told you all the sources so far are from the confessional statement which is coming out of PAKISTANI INVESTIGATORS and a person in their custody. Obviously Mail on sunday will protect its a22 but linking itself with that statement.
I told you i will wait for more information from relevant sources --- and this morning this came following your malika
Would your deny this -- Monkey ??

Quote:
“The UK’s financial support to ERRA over this period was for payment by results – which means we only gave money once the agreed work, which was primarily focused on building schools, was completed, and the work audited and verified.

Source: "gov.uk"

اگر تھوڑی سی بھی شرم ہو نا تم باندروں میں تو اتنی بڑی چنڈ سے لال ہوا منہ کچھ دونوں کے لئے چھپا کر رکھو
Dungar Like I said do jamataa pard lenda to ajj eh haal na hounda. Its not a confessional statement patwari fool. It was a plea bargain deal Ikram Naveed did with NAB, paid the agreed amount and was let go. The basic fact remains that money was stolen from the earth quake relief funds by the ganjas.

Same fund that received money from the UK. Now to say the exact money that came from the UK was stolen is impossible to say, nor does it really matter because money from that fund was stolen. Get that through your thick skull schmuck!

Hate_Nooras

Okay id you are a man --- not a khusra than give me my post which states "they will sue"
Whether they do or not I am not interested in that. I am only interested in the right information for my own sake. And As i told this monkey "citizen X" in post no 69. that daily mail can protect their a22 by hiding behind the source as confessional statement under pakistani custody.
Fuuck off you are not interested in the right information, if you were you would be asking why so many of the family is on the run.

RajaRawal111

Dungar Like I said do jamataa pard lenda to ajj eh haal na hounda. Its not a confessional statement patwari fool. It was a plea bargain deal Ikram Naveed did with NAB, paid the agreed amount and was let go. The basic fact remains that money was stolen from the earth quake relief funds by the ganjas.

Same fund that received money from the UK. Now to say the exact money that came from the UK was stolen is impossible to say, nor does it really matter because money from that fund was stolen. Get that through your thick skull schmuck!
What ever happens down at the bureaucracy level is bad and it is truth I cannot deny. But I am please that the biggest learned insafi Monkey like your self said "the exact money that came from the UK was stolen is impossible to say"
So sad that till this morning you were doing disco over the money from UK and UKs tax payers.
So far as the plea bargaining of Ikraam Naveed is concerned --- you know and I know how bureaucrats who dont want to walk on the lines of NAB are left to rotten in Jail. Biggest example is Ahad Cheema and Fowad Hassan Fowad. Had they said anything against SS, they would have been free. Who knows Ikram Naveed who is running around free was forced to give this statement.
You people can force a judge give a false judgement -- who the heck is one officer of PPSC

Diesel

M Hafeez sahib ne imran khan kh poocha tha british law ka nheen. Niyazi he jis ko juraat nheen ho rehi keh wo btaaye keh kis soraakh se bolta he.
SS PAKISTANIYON KO LOOTNAY KE BAAD BRITISH CITIZENS KO LOOTNAY SAY BAZ NHI AYE. KHANDANI KAM CHOORI AND SLOGANS INQELAB KE

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
"the exact money that came from the UK was stolen is impossible to say"
Once again do jamata wali line applies here. If you are collecting 100 rps for charity and 10 people give you 10 rps each. But then you steal 10 rupees from that money. Does it matter whose 10rps you have stolen ? Whether it was my 10 rps note you stole or my friends 10 rps note. And can anyone prove whose 10 rps note you stole ? The main point is you stole 10 rps from that 100 and all 10 people who donated 10 10 each will feel cheated.

So far as the plea bargaining of Ikraam Naveed is concerned --- you know and I know how bureaucrats who dont want to walk on the lines of NAB are left to rotten in Jail. Biggest example is Ahad Cheema and Fowad Hassan Fowad. Had they said anything against SS, they would have been free. Who knows Ikram Naveed who is running around free was forced to give this statement.
You people can force a judge give a false judgement -- who the heck is one officer of PPSC

Ikram is free because he paid a huge sum as part of a the recovery part of the plea bargain The rest including ganja can go free tomorrow, plea bargain option is also avaialble to him

Rest is just patwari bullshit, because at no cost can any of you accept it because then ganjas and ganjis whole bayaniya gets destroyed but some how always applaud the same people when they give you relief and bails.

RajaRawal111

Yes to haraamis that support criminals. Answer my point, why are so many of the Sharifs on the run if you are interested in the truth?
Just because of false arrests and vendata man what else.
You people have jailed Aahad Cheema and Fowad Hassan Fowad form over a year now and have not produced anything substantial against them in courts.

RajaRawal111

Once again do jamata wali line applies here. If you are collecting 100 rps for charity and 10 people give you 10 rps each. But then you steal 10 rupees from that money. Does it matter whose 10rps you have stolen ? Whether it was my 10 rps note you stole or my friends 10 rps note. The main point is you stole 10 rps from that 100 and all 10 people who donated 10 10 each will feel cheated.

Who is saying 10 rs are stolen other than you and your Khotaa. Why You people at the end start riding on a the broad spectrum slurring and start avoiding the actual details. ???

Rest is just patwari bullshit, because at no cost can any of you accept it because then ganjas and ganjis whole bayaniya gets destroyed but some how always applaud the same people when they give you relief and bails.
"Rest" is what Govt of UK did ---- You will call it bull shit because you had to eat it and it really must have tasted like a shit to you.--- I can understand.