Two nation theory is the base of Pakistan

Dear Mohan Tiwari, please read back to yourself all that you have written and see how many times you have contradicted yourself.

On the forum people come to discuss ideas and on a pakistani forum, you cannot expect not to bump into religion because pakistan is a muslim country and especially created for islam. If you are not interesting in discussion about islam amd muslims what else is there to discuss?

You say you do not impose your views on others but that is exactly what you are doing if you could but realise. No discussion can be free of trying to influence each other. Information exchange means you express your point of view then let others tell you their view point. You want to tell us about secularism but do not want to hear from us about islam. Can you see how you are exposing yourself in a negative way?

I am challenging your secularism, your democracy, your capitalism and your free market economy. All are problematic even on the paper so how is it that you want to share something that we regard as a problem because it is anti islam and anti humanity?

We adopt islam because it is the best system there is and you have not managed to show anything better than islam. You cannot dismiss things without any concrete evidence. You are discussing your understanding of ideology of your choice and I am doing the same. So where is the problem? You think secular democracy and market economy has the answers and I am saying no it does not rather islam has the answers and I have given proper reason for it, I did not say here is islam just believe it because I say so.

If you do not like islamic terms and I do not like your terms then we are on the opposite sides. Who is right and who is wrong can now only be decided by whose idea makes better sense and is based upon solid foundation.

Also this is a discussion about two nation theory so what brings you on this thread when you already knew it is purely discussion about islam and pakistan?

I leave you with words of malcolm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXPpfGAZrU

Name a single muslim country which is following your model and which is a role model for world in providing humane rights,freedom ,equal opportunity,equality,mutually inclusive development ,economics,gdp % growth rate!!

Even the most leftist developing model of communism favorable to poor masses ;collapsed !

Most of muslim country following sharia models are fragile,oppressive and autocratic!!
If you have a role model to folllow then you should first emulate ,achieve success which will inspire other countries towards your model of islam !!

Lead from front and then talk about +ives of your model which in reality aborted before it was conceived ;sounds like failed 2 nation theory!!
The model you talk about , suffer from glorification, inferiority complex and were rejected by turkey the most developed islamic country :P

Last edited: