Two nation theory is the base of Pakistan

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last night a saw a programe of Shahid Masood, i was amazed to see that lady (Marvi Sarmad), she was openly and bluntly opposing the two nation theory which is the base of Pakistan

According to her Pakistan is and was a secular state. I want her to listen very clearly that Pakistan ka matlab La Ila Ha Illl al Allah k siwa kuch nhee, it is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and it will remain and in this Pakistan we will implement the rules and regulations which are defined by our teacher Muhammad Mustafa (SAW).

every one should be very clear and should stand firm and united with the ideology of Pakistan, do not come in the waswasaa of enemy.

ISI is the eyes and ears of Pakistan armed forces. You cannot seperate ISI from the armed forces, we love our forces and agencies. Pakistan zindabad, Armed forces Paindabad

I want to thank Sir Zaid Hamid for defending the ideology of Pakistan last night, he was brilliant as always in the debate, specialy in the end he totaly exposed the lady

I am proud to be a citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and i salute to the Armed forces of Islamic Replublic of Pakistan

Pakistan is in saya-e-Khuda-e-Zuljalal
Pakistinio ko apni fikar kerni hai

jazakAllah khair

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Which common elements make a nation do Pakistan have any of those common basis?

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Haha people are now clearly coming out against the mullahs and their ideology of hate. Marvi is absolutely right. Pakistan should be a secular, democratic, progressive state. A state where there is no discrimination on the basis of religion. This what Jinnah suggested. Mullahs are dinosaurs who should be banned from politics. They destroyed Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
And Zaid Hamid defended the ideology of Pakistan? Are you kidding? He was like a soaked cat in front of that tigress Marvi. He proved a child in front of her. He simply could not defend anything he stands for! He should say taubaa from any such debate anymore.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Haha people are now clearly coming out against the mullahs and their ideology of hate. Marvi is absolutely right. Pakistan should be a secular, democratic, progressive state. A state where there is no discrimination on the basis of religion. This what Jinnah suggested. Mullahs are dinosaurs who should be banned from politics. They destroyed Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan.

Secularism is nothing but a Deception.
If secularism can not tolerate Shabana Azmi who's Islam is limited to URDU, eating BIRYANI and wearing GHARARA at Eid what to say about practicing Muslims

akk13

Voter (50+ posts)
It seems to me that Zaid Hamid finally met his match. The bully Zaid got punched in the face with hard facts and persuasive arguments, which he is not used to. Like any bully, who never expects retaliation from the weak, he had no answer when cornered, and kept babbling about the two-nation theory, which has no relevance today. It might have created our country 64 years ago, but Sir Zaid is still living in the past, totally oblivious to today's issues facing Pak. When challenged for a further debate on certain issues, he excused himself for short on time. Way to go Marvi!!!

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
You are absolutely right my friend. Zaid Hamid is good only for making speeches in front of teenagers. This time his silly baloon was so forcefully punctured by this brave and intelligent lady! He just proved a child in front of her. All people with any sense will support the truthfulness of this lady![QUOTE=akk13;498334]It seems to me that Zaid Hamid finally met his match. The bully Zaid got punched in the face with hard facts and persuasive arguments, which he is not used to. Like any bully, who never expects retaliation from the weak, he had no answer when cornered, and kept babbling about the two-nation theory, which has no relevance today. It might have created our country 64 years ago, but Sir Zaid is still living in the past, totally oblivious to today's issues facing Pak. When challenged for a further debate on certain issues, he excused himself for short on time. Way to go Marvi!!![/QUOTE]

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol..we will see how far u get with ur secular pakistan..remember 170 million people in Pakistan are muslim..sitting on forums wont get u a secular pakistan..Pakistan will always be an Islamic republic of Pakistan..if u dun like it and dun want to live under Islamic republic of Pakistan..then dipset to india uncle..we got freedom from non muslims..thats why 95% of the population in pakistan is Muslim..
You are absolutely right my friend. Zaid Hamid is good only for making speeches in front of teenagers. This time his silly baloon was so forcefully punctured by this brave and intelligent lady! He just proved a child in front of her. All people with any sense will support the truthfulness of this lady![QUOTE=akk13;498334]It seems to me that Zaid Hamid finally met his match. The bully Zaid got punched in the face with hard facts and persuasive arguments, which he is not used to. Like any bully, who never expects retaliation from the weak, he had no answer when cornered, and kept babbling about the two-nation theory, which has no relevance today. It might have created our country 64 years ago, but Sir Zaid is still living in the past, totally oblivious to today's issues facing Pak. When challenged for a further debate on certain issues, he excused himself for short on time. Way to go Marvi!!!
[/QUOTE]

Ubaid

Citizen
Indian agents please try karo na secular bananein kein, I am waiting for it. Koi bill tou lao na...kuch tou karo....yehi to moka hoga meri pakistani muslim qom ko ek honein kaa.

Do it what ever you want...Pakistani Silent Muslims Will Inshallah take clear stand on it.

waseem563

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hundred of thousands like marvis agents are active in pakistan & sponsor by india,israel, america ,,, this kind of program is trying to confuse nation in two nation theory,,,,whole world know we got pakistan only base of islam ,,,,,, Shahid Masood what is your purpose to show this kind of programe??

finaly who will win this war between (evil (secularism) & ISLAM)

Mughal1

No doubt that pakistan was created by defeating hindu leaders like nehru and gandhi, mullahs of top brass and the english establishment and leadership. It was a unique achievement in history.

It is unfortunate that people in pakistan have not yet educated themselves about two nation theory. They fell in the same ditch that they were saved from ie secularism and mullaism.

Whether we follow mullaiyat or secularism we are doomed unless we follow the people who created pakistan. We need to educate ourselves out of wrong ideas about islam if we want to see pakistan and islam having a place in the wider world.

Pakistan was created as a pilot project to show case islam but instead we ended up with mullaism and secularism which got us in to situation wherein we find ourselves today. The only way to get back is to get back to original idea of pakistan.

janbazali

hundred of thousands like marvis agents are active in pakistan & sponsor by india,israel, america ,,, this kind of program is trying to confuse nation in two nation theory,,,,whole world know we got pakistan only base of islam ,,,,,, Shahid Masood what is your purpose to show this kind of programe??

finaly who will win this war between (evil (secularism) & ISLAM)

brother i think such programmes on the other hand also exposing the enemy elements

but we should keep our eyes open, and should play our part to expose the enemy and to stand firm and united for the ideology of Pakistan

there could not be any confusion

Pakistan ka matlb kia La Ila Ha Ila Allah.............pakistan ka ye taluqq kbhi nhe mitt skta

dont wory for Pakistan
Pakistan is in saya-e-khuda-e-Zuljalal
Pakistanio ko apni fikar kerni chhaye

Thanks to Zahid hamid for exposing one of the traitors RAW payroll agent....

2 nation theory still exists...so what bangladesh is free.so what musilms are becoming stronger in india (cry)
so what if educated rational people are questioning a theocratic ideology of past.

Pakistan should remain islamic republic of pakistan;kindly parcel or let the hindus,christians,ahmadi and sikhs to migrate to other evil zionist lands

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
we should not give a damn to this evil woman thats what she wanted,cheap popularity and propagation of her filthy RAW driven ideas..
i will qoute Quaid here:
"two nation theory existed for centuries,it came into being when the first hindu became muslim,on later occassions in history it evolved and gained momentum"
so no two opinions about it there are only two religions muslims and non muslims

Pakistan zindabad
Pakistan paindabad

Mughal1

Thanks to Zahid hamid for exposing one of the traitors RAW payroll agent....

2 nation theory still exists...so what bangladesh is free.so what musilms are becoming stronger in india (cry)
so what if educated rational people are questioning a theocratic ideology of past.

Pakistan should remain islamic republic of pakistan;kindly parcel or let the hindus,christians,ahmadi and sikhs to migrate to other evil zionist lands

Dear Mohan Tiwari, two nation theory is divide between peace lovers and warmongers. Islam means peace=shanti=aman. Islam dictates terms for peace ie freedom, justice, fairness, compassion, brotherhood, prgress and prosperity for mankind. Anyone who accepts these terms is peace lover and anyone who rejects or opposes these terms is a warmonger.

This war is ideological as well as physical. You are either with us or against us. Secular democracy is all about undue exploitation, use and abuse of weak and poor people by those who are in position of power and are wealthy.

Since you my indian brethren stand for secular democracy and are suffering its effects, does it therefore not occur to you that this is not the way things should be? Billions of people are living below poverty line throughout the world thanks to this exploitation system. You can see how powerful countries and people are grabbing land and resources, means of production and distribution anywhere and everywhere, is this the kind of world you want to leave behind for your future generations?

This system suits none other than those in advantageous positions. I already talked about zero sum game as well as none zero sum game and social darwinism and also explained what islam is all about.

You are welcome to debate islam if all you know about islam is that it is more than 1400 years old. let me tell you that islam is not 1400 years old but older than any known religion on the face of the earth. Despite that it is still applicable today all the same and not only today but for all time to come. It is because need for peace between people is always there so the terms for peace never change. It depend on your age and what you have studied so far because if you are too young then may be you need to wait till you have had enough life experience and have learned enough to know what is right and what is wrong and why.

Me and you are on opposite sides of the divide. I have stated my terms for peace what are yours? Let see your modern brain come up with anything better than what I have stated which is thousands of years old. Please get help of all of your hindu, sikh, muslim etc indian friends.

People laugh when muslims tell them you cannot bring forth a system better than the one dictated by the quran ie system of peace. The quran challenged mankind long time ago and even today there is no such system that could answer the challenge of the quran. Humanity has tried many ideas but nothing gave them peace. All because people stayed away from islam. Even muslim went off track and lived by religions invented by their mullahs labeling them islam. They did not achieve peace either all because islam is in the quran and the quran needs to be understood properly with sincerity.

So here is chance for you my indian brethren to show your knowledge. You will not find the quranic equal in any religious scripture of any religion. Even if you are an atheist or agnostic the challenge remains the same.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:
Dear Mohan Tiwari, two nation theory is divide between peace lovers and warmongers. Islam means peace=shanti=aman. Islam dictates terms for peace ie freedom, justice, fairness, compassion, brotherhood, prgress and prosperity for mankind. Anyone who accepts these terms is peace lover and anyone who rejects or opposes these terms is a warmonger.

This war is ideological as well as physical. You are either with us or against us. Secular democracy is all about undue exploitation, use and abuse of weak and poor people by those who are in position of power and are wealthy.

Since you my indian brethren stand for secular democracy and are suffering its effects, does it therefore not occur to you that this is not the way things should be? Billions of people are living below poverty line throughout the world thanks to this exploitation system. You can see how powerful countries and people are grabbing land and resources, means of production and distribution anywhere and everywhere, is this the kind of world you want to leave behind for your future generations?

This system suits none other than those in advantageous positions. I already talked about zero sum game as well as none zero sum game and social darwinism and also explained what islam is all about.

You are welcome to debate islam if all you know about islam is that it is more than 1400 years old. let me tell you that islam is not 1400 years old but older than any known religion on the face of the earth. Despite that it is still applicable today all the same and not only today but for all time to come. It is because need for peace between people is always there so the terms for peace never change. It depend on your age and what you have studied so far because if you are too young then may be you need to wait till you have had enough life experience and have learned enough to know what is right and what is wrong and why.

Me and you are on opposite sides of the divide. I have stated my terms for peace what are yours? Let see your modern brain come up with anything better than what I have stated which is thousands of years old. Please get help of all of your hindu, sikh, muslim etc indian friends.

People laugh when muslims tell them you cannot bring forth a system better than the one dictated by the quran ie system of peace. The quran challenged mankind long time ago and even today there is no such system that could answer the challenge of the quran. Humanity has tried many ideas but nothing gave them peace. All because people stayed away from islam. Even muslim went off track and lived by religions invented by their mullahs labeling them islam. They did not achieve peace either all because islam is in the quran and the quran needs to be understood properly with sincerity.

So here is chance for you my indian brethren to show your knowledge. You will not find the quranic equal in any religious scripture of any religion. Even if you are an atheist or agnostic the challenge remains the same.

regards and all the best.

i have requested you 100 times to not to divert topics towards religion.........
I am not interested in what a religion has to offer...why are you so stuck up in man made religions.......why not to work hard to build its base which are morality,ethics,truth,honest which are fundamental principles of all religion.

i dont agree that islam is the only primia source of teaching to mankind!I dont believe in man made religions,superiority of a religion over others;

my belief in god is not pertaining to religous teaching or a book of thought but it has more to do with my conscience,liberation and moksha!!

I do believe in dharma and karma but i dont want to influence my religious views on others ,nor do i want to hear some one enforcing its views on me !!

Democracy is not jadoo ;;it takes time .. india was a poor nation 20 years ago and in todays india many people are feeling better ;in next 20 years we will have a better prosperous country with less poor,less problems!!

Democracy has transformed western country into developed economy;it not fault of democratic values if we misuse it for political and personal reason!!

We have a people movement ongoing in india ;with grwth of media,awareness and education ;masses cant be fooled by shrewd politicians !

We believe that Accountable democracy is solution to all our problems !Accountability will come by implementing a strong lok pal,ombudsman

why dont you see the islamic shariat model of arab world which has created more problems !!

Please kindly refrain from taking thread towards religious discussion !!

Mughal1

i have requested you 100 times to not to divert topics towards religion.........
I am not interested in what a religion has to offer...why are you so stuck up in man made religions.......why not to work hard to build its base which are morality,ethics,truth,honest which are fundamental principles of all religion.

i dont agree that islam is the only primia source of teaching to mankind!I dont believe in man made religions,superiority of a religion over others;

my belief in god is not pertaining to religous teaching or a book of thought but it has more to do with my conscience,liberation and moksha!!

I do believe in dharma and karma but i dont want to influence my religious views on others ,nor do i want to hear some one enforcing its views on me !!

Democracy is not jadoo ;;it takes time .. india was a poor nation 20 years ago and in todays india many people are feeling better ;in next 20 years we will have a better prosperous country with less poor,less problems!!

Democracy has transformed western country into developed economy;it not fault of democratic values if we misuse it for political and personal reason!!

We have a people movement ongoing in india ;with grwth of media,awareness and education ;masses cant be fooled by shrewd politicians !

We believe that Accountable democracy is solution to all our problems !Accountability will come by implementing a strong lok pal,ombudsman

why dont you see the islamic shariat model of arab world which has created more problems !!

Please kindly refrain from taking thread towards religious discussion !!

Dear Mohan Tiwari, please read back to yourself all that you have written and see how many times you have contradicted yourself.

On the forum people come to discuss ideas and on a pakistani forum, you cannot expect not to bump into religion because pakistan is a muslim country and especially created for islam. If you are not interesting in discussion about islam amd muslims what else is there to discuss?

You say you do not impose your views on others but that is exactly what you are doing if you could but realise. No discussion can be free of trying to influence each other. Information exchange means you express your point of view then let others tell you their view point. You want to tell us about secularism but do not want to hear from us about islam. Can you see how you are exposing yourself in a negative way?

I am challenging your secularism, your democracy, your capitalism and your free market economy. All are problematic even on the paper so how is it that you want to share something that we regard as a problem because it is anti islam and anti humanity?

We adopt islam because it is the best system there is and you have not managed to show anything better than islam. You cannot dismiss things without any concrete evidence. You are discussing your understanding of ideology of your choice and I am doing the same. So where is the problem? You think secular democracy and market economy has the answers and I am saying no it does not rather islam has the answers and I have given proper reason for it, I did not say here is islam just believe it because I say so.

If you do not like islamic terms and I do not like your terms then we are on the opposite sides. Who is right and who is wrong can now only be decided by whose idea makes better sense and is based upon solid foundation.

Also this is a discussion about two nation theory so what brings you on this thread when you already knew it is purely discussion about islam and pakistan?

I leave you with words of malcolm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXPpfGAZrU