contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: TRUTH ABOUT INDIA AND ITS HINDU ********* ORGANNIZATIONS

[hmmm]
Alex Jones and Webster Tarpley are :lol: CLOWNS :lol:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

zahil Hamid of the west. these are the conspiracy theorist. nobody takes these people seriously, but i bet Pakistanis will feel so good after listening to this pervert.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

this is really interesting that a white man talking against hinduism and also indian acitivities in Afghanistan.. but still we all know that world will never do anything against india cz of huge economic market... all we need to do is just try to build a block of China Pakistan Saudi arabia and North Korea to counter this rising envolvment of india and israel in afghanistan and Pakistan...

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i am feel sorry for u guys as truth is bitter and to some ignorance is bliss so please i know these guys are conspiracies speakers but in the end they are right. and dont say Alex jones and websters are fool yeah in KalYug (hindu term) speaker of truth will be consider fool and sure it is happening, nepali pandit i think u would understand that

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nepali Pundit I feel you pain. These smart ass Pakistanis keep digging up dirt and then you have to defend dharti mata! [funnny]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

O my God, so blunt,
it will start hind riots here.
I feel sorry that all zionists are attached with US....
Hindus and Jews.......

May God save this world now......

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

karachiwala said:
Nepali Pundit I feel you pain. These smart *** Pakistanis keep digging up dirt and then you have to defend dharti ****! [funnny]

[clap] [clap]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

Raaz said:
O my God, so blunt,
it will start hind riots here.
I feel sorry that all zionists are attached with US....
Hindus and Jews.......

May God save this world now......

Take it easy, whole world knows about them. These comments are not blunt just childish.

moazzamniaz

Honestly, i dont think that any common man can know the "GREAT GAME" that is being played in the whole world. So, all the discussions r just FUTILE and waste of time!

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

NaveedAli said:
i am feel sorry for u guys as truth is bitter and to some ignorance is bliss so please i know these guys are conspiracies speakers but in the end they are right. and dont say Alex jones and websters are fool yeah in KalYug (hindu term) speaker of truth will be consider fool and sure it is happening, nepali pandit i think u would understand that
So you want us to accept this bitter truth that we are fascist. We are involved in terrorism all around the region.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)

So you want us to accept this bitter truth that we are fascist. We are involved in terrorism all around the region.

No no no no. Dont do that. That would undo the phrase,

'' baghal me churi, moon me ram ram''

Excepting mistakes is something which honourable and brave people do so it is not expected from ruling brahman class of India.

AbuQais

Citizen

Nepali Pandit said:
We are involved in terrorism all around the region.

No no..... your terrorism still is limited to your own country and fellow countrymen (Gojrat, Godhra, Assam, Kashmir et....) or sometimes in Pakistan. Its not global yet ....
The global duty of terrorism is confined to americans and their army (After Calculating the numbers they have killed), second is the terror*** state of israel, third is serbs and russians..... List is long. alqaeda comes somewhere at the bottom my friend... (unless you are watching cnn, fox, bbc etc.) so don't feel ashamed yet....

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

nepali pandit i didnt say that, U should see bigger picture that what is going on in the world the so called super power has weapons that we have never seen and if i am not wrong they have weapons that can track u down anywhere in the world from ur blood or DNA sample then how its possible that US army couldnt kill the master so called US made terrorist UBL [Usama Bin Laden] while they have his DNA blood and every possible intelligence yet he is at the run strange isnt let me tell u 21st century they are fighting invisible force they called it terrorism and in the name of terrorism they are attacking innocent pplz and nations i dont want to give examples only 2 are enough IRAQ which is now worst place in the world and Afghanistan lost their own identity and status become tool of USA, i am just telling that ppl are just being stupid that if there are no WMD why they still supporting the war in iraq in the name of terrorism, and what US and Nato is doing in Iraq is Terrorism cant u see the innocence is massacred there brutally and whole world have closed their eyes i hope it never happen in Pak or india cuz then we would realise how iraqi ppl are living in the living hell.
now a days if u want to defeat the nation u do with media first and thats what happening to pak everybody blamming their blast act of genocide terrorism to pak made terror i would say please grow up and see what nations do like False flag, etc to put the blame on some1 else i am not saying that in india the attack on civillians is by pak terrorist groups it could be false flag like 26/11 or counter measure of other country (tit for tat ) policy

i should say we are doomed and soon we will see the big picture when everything will be clear to us

Star Gazer

Nepali Pandit said:
zahil Hamid of the west. these are the conspiracy theorist. nobody takes these people seriously, but i bet Pakistanis will feel so good after listening to this pervert.

The impatience of your response is like the knee jerk reaction. If these guys are 'clowns' or 'perverts' or 'conspiracy theorists' then why do you react so emotionaly and strongly to their remarks?
Two comments which could be true and you are calling them all these names, we in Pakistan listen to the rubbish and absolute false conspiracies, perverts talking about our security like illeterates, labeling us something that we are not, why? because they want to take us down. But rest assured inshallah that is not to be.
India has finally vommitted the truth about its heinous part in dismembering Pakistan after 40 years of denials and she will do that again soon inshallah about the other devious games that she is playing with its partners.