"Tough time" time....again

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think you need to wait for his arrival for a laugh. Just watch today's speech of IK and you can laugh as much as you like. As a matter of fact, I can't stop laughing. And the entertainment is free of charge.
so were PDM jalsas. Free of charge I mean.
My favourite one was when Bilawal got Maryum to shout Jeya Bhutto and then pulled the rug out from under her feet the week after.

Siberite

you mean like Nawaz was expecting a huge crowd at lahore airport but it turned out shahbaz stopped too long at anarkali for gol guppas?

Consider, when your leader busy licking some balls for his futuristic leadership. Army generals scrambling to divert the crowd using their puppets. nothing surprise me at all. The recent Cantonment election is a an example how the wind changes its direction . Nothing last forever and don't just stuck in past . Move forward and see the future.

Siberite

so were PDM jalsas. Free of charge I mean.
My favourite one was when Bilawal got Maryum to shout Jeya Bhutto and then pulled the rug out from under her feet the week after.
Nah, Its too boring . just tune to IK speeches . I watch him everyday. Quite acrobatic. The circus never stops...

surfer

Consider, when your leader busy licking some balls for his futuristic leadership. Army generals scrambling to divert the crowd using their puppets. nothing surprise me at all. The recent Cantonment election is a an example how the wind changes its direction . Nothing last forever and don't just stuck in past . Move forward and see the future.
A week is a long time in politics - Harold Wilson I believe.

Que sera sera… ?

Siberite

A week is a long time in politics - Harold Wilson I believe.

Que sera sera… ?
Week, months years. Not a big deal. The time is a factor of success and failure. Once failure leaves the stage, time won't be a matter ... Enjoy , the circus while it lasts , hard to collect so many monkey in a government.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ڈڈو اور فضلے کو ٹف کی وجہ سے میرا مطلب ہے ٹف ٹائم کی وجہ سے لبریکنٹ استعمال کرنے کی ضرورت ہے