Tonight with Jasmeen - 28th March 2011 - Nazar Muhammad Gondal & Marvi Memon - Judiciary Role In Go

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I get perplexed, i get annoyed and I get impressions that I am listening to Kafirs and not Muslims the way they use Constitution and other laws of Pakistan to refute each other and keep power by hook or by crook. They have no regard for decency, honesty, fair play, Allah's fears about the day of judgement, but than may be they do not believe in the day of Judgement, and if they do not than they are not believing Muslims as it has been narrated time and time about belief in the day of judgement and those who do not are considered out of Islam. I am not saying this but our holy book has told us thos. let me put up some referances for our Holy book for these big talkers. by their big talks they walk the way of those who earned the anger and his wrath. Read on.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2 All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3 The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4 The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5 You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6 Guide us to the Straight Way
7 The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray .

Last edited:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baber Awan is the one who celebrate Bhato Death and distribute sweets. He also says some worst remarks for Banazir. For all these Mr. Zardari bring him very close. All Zardari tola is just want to protect their illegal money. Babaer Awan and Rehman Malik also involve in Banazir Murder. They runaway from the incident and every time they lies in their statement. I love you Zardari for taking away dear leader BIBI.