To all who claim PTI isn't in bussiness

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Hey all i am sick and tired of this wrath of some overseas members who are enjoying life away from their motherland,and try to tell us that IMRAN KHAN isn't getting popular and all,i want to talk facts with them.

i am giving you links of all the jalsa ,rally's, protest,he has done in all of his 1 and a half year to prove the fact that pti is getting popular.

I hate jab loog facts say na baat keray aur huwa mein firing keray pata kch hota naee logo ko,when IK talks about youth he knows kay 70 percent Pakistan consists of yoth aur har saal 18 say above voter aaraha hai agar is youth mein say 30 percent of popluation bhee IK ko vote kertee hai he would still get a large chunk of seats ab i would stop my BAKWAS and talk with facts.

first suvey links for you

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/...-shows-massive-support-pti-pak-army-fata.html
http://pewglobal.org/2010/07/29/concern-about-extremist-threat-slips-in-pakistan/7/
the pew survey show's IMRAN KHAN'S popularty has risen up too 52 percent sir,and this is an international survey organization,no biasness,now coming to jalsa and crowd here you go

http://insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/...ch-at-a-Jalsa-in-Mardan-February-25-2011.aspx
http://insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/...sing-ISF-Peshawar-Jalsa-February-24-2011.aspx
http://insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/...7/Imran-Khan-Jalsa-at-Noorkot-Shakargarh.aspx
http://insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/...y-with-Deceased-Families-February-3-2011.aspx

if you want more proof of IK's popularity,i can give you more proof,because now people are getting aware of the fact lke him or not his popularity is growing for example mushtaq minhas a PML-N advocate accepting that pti is growing,KAMRAN KHAN ADMITTING THE FACT,even a jornalist abdullah admitted the fact,so stop supporting BS and talk with facts!!!

dm500

Citizen
PTI is neither different nor hope for change

First I want to clear that I am not supporter of any party but a pragmatic and critical person.
I deem all parties and leader cheaters
Here r some facts about pti chairman which I know.
HIS VISION
In 2010 he admitted in a ARY tv program that he has not read the constitution of his party which was established in 1996.
so he is a person who can not respond to questions about constitution of his party cuz he has not yet read the constitution of his party in 13 years .
What a vision ??????????????????
what a visionary leader???????????????????????????
Is not not irony and joke that a person who has not read his party constitution in 13 years is being projected as a person who will solve the economic and social problems of this country.
HIS TEAM
Farooq malik, Naseem zahra ,Owais ghani,first secretay general Maraj khalid resigned from pti saying on media that imran is inducting corrupt people in his party so deviating from its path of change and rejecting corrupt politics.He gave party tickets to corrupt people in 2002 by-elections.
U know Punjab president of PTI Ejaz Chaudary .He was kicked out of Jama-e-Islami by party central committe on corruption charges but was picked up by ur party leader as a senior leader after he gave a handsome donation.
And a corrupt journalist Haroon -ur-Rashid is unofficial spokesman of pti who projects ur leader as hero.Why people will believe this corrupt journalist who has himself admitted that he has taken three plots for government worthing several crores.So what a try to change system of corrupt people by corrupt people.
HYPOCRITIC ,DISHONESTAND CHEATER
Khurshid shah told in capital talk in presence of imran khan that imran and shar pao both signed the document for military operation in swat.Imran Khan signed and supported military action against Taliban but in public forums he talks against the military operation.
He admitted in media of doing ball tempering in cricket during his career which shows his honesty and sportsmanship.
He will only show his tax record of last two years but will not show his tax record of last 10 or 20 years cuz he is stealing taxes and has paid last two year taxes to use it for propaganda that he pays tax.He always say in speech that last year I payed 18 lac tax but he will never tell that what he has pain during last 20 years.
My friend in FBR has confirmed this fact . And anyone can confirm it from FBR.
A pti member Afzal has posted the following comment on 6 Jan 2011 on the pti website forum
"Imran khan should declare all his present wealth and should mention his NTN (National Tax Number) and allow the people to view his tax return and income on the website of FBR (Federal Board of Revenue)".
But innocent Afzal make this demand in innocence believing that his leader is honestly paying his taxes since the last 10 to 20 years.
I assure everyone that Imran khan will never declare his NTN or publish his tax return records of last 10 to 20 years when he has been stealing the taxes till 2009 and has started paying the taxes from last two years to befool people that he is honest and pay taxes.
People want to know that what he has payed to the country in the form of taxes during the apex of his career when he was earning millions.
We demand that he bring all his tax return records before public like political leaders of west but he will not do it.
Also I had been in friendship with his ex-wife Jemima and she told me how Imran requested her to accept before media that she has embraced islam as it wil help him politically. And so he declared that his wife has embraced islam . She reverted to her previous religion after their marriage failed.Now she is a jew. So he cheated Pak people that her wife has become muslim.
CONSPIRATOR
Abdul star Edhi said in an interview:
""" Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto’s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country....."""
HE CAN MAKE ANY DONKEY HIS FATHER FOR POLITICS
He visited nine zero in 1996 and declared ultaf as true revolutionary leader and voice of poor as reported by dawn news.
He supported musharaf in referendum with hope to become prime minister but Musharaf rejected his demand of 100 seats in national assembly.
His wife requested Musharaf to help win Mianwali seat which he won therefore.
I too hate musharaf too. Their past record show both are liars. so whom we trust. Their love story in referendum is a fact .A leader who is confident of his vision and program trust people for coming in to power instead of using some dictator by trying a deal.
These are historical facts:
Bhutto benefited from dictator Ayub for expected power but neither welcomed Ayub's arrival nor did any support or compaign for any ayub's referendum
Nawz sharif benefited from dictator Zia for expected power but neither wellcomed Zia's arrival nor did any support or compaign for zia's referendum
Imran khan not only wellcomed Musharaf arrival but also compaigned hard to support musharaf's referendum but could not get benefit cuz of his greed for 100 seats.
So Imran tried to be more faithful of a dictator than Nawaz and Bhutto but could not get more benefit. Bad Luck.
U can go to any unbiased anchor or journalist in Pak to confirm these points or use internet.One sun of Nawaz Sharif is in UK with bank balance and property on his name so he has no stake in Pak where as two sons of Imran Khan are in UK with bank balance and property on their name.
Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan say they have no bank accounts in UK .They are right cuz their sons have.It is cheap way of cheating people of Pak that transfer money and property in accounts and names of their sons in UK and claim that we have no bank accounts or properties in UK. Both are corrupt and cheaters. Both can befool their emotional blind supporters but not intelligent and more awared people of Pak. He has earned crores during his cricket career .People want to know was he paying his taxes honestly before entering in to politics?
You know that only 30 to 45 % of registered voters caste their votes in elections. The 50 to 60 % voters are educated and awared people who never caste vote and they are the hope for change in Pak. When someone will succeed in mobilizing them by winning their trust then there will be a clean sweep and change in Pak.IK has failed to impress and mobilize these 50 to 60 % of voters as is evident from results of 1997 and 2002 elections and 2010 by-elections in which pti participated cuz those intelligent voters stayed at home instead of voting for pti or any other party.
Read all points I hav mentioned and tell me if u come to know that these points are correct then will u hope for change from pti.
So those who know these things are correct r not going to support pti and it is for this reason he has failed to motivate or mobilize those 50 to 60% of voters who are potential supporters for a leader whom they can trust. The pti supporters must go to pti Islamabad office and ask for tax return records of chairman before entering politics.If u have quest to find truth and u want not to be exploited then u should do it.If he is clear then u will be provided the details cuz it cost nothing but will benefit pti.
http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pti-is-neither-different-nor-hope-for-change

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good One Brother. Like I have said previously all the tv talk shows thrive on poularity. They wouldn't call someone who will bring the popularity down. And who is the most called person in the talk shows???. You got it. Imran Khan.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@sok exactly look at the ratings of those program's in which IK appears,isn't it sky high??people talk about that his party isn't growing form grass root level,sir i have also prove of that 168 regional heads are working in every consituency and IK is visting every sinlge one of them where local bodies unioun councils are being set up,in punjab out 270 sumthing constuncies morall of the story is that,about 60 2 7- percent wrk has been done at the unioun concil level by PTI!!!

Talk with fatcs with me,yey harry potter or lord of the rings wali storyies naee chlay gee kay bahir say young loog aye gay aur mulk fit hojaee ga koi paghal sceintest aaraha hai,this is nonsense,PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN LALA LAND,fact is growing in KP AND PUNJAB,except fr sindh WHERE PTI IS REALLY WEAK!!

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is invited in talk shows coz he is throwing dirt on everyone so it bring sensation in talk shows & thats what they want for viewership & viewers want entertainment LOLz.
If Imran Khan is getting popular so others should admit this fact coz u want but u dont wanna admit facts that imran khan is keep doing blunders in politics & not holding any election in his own party. No respect of other party leaders, on top of that no respect of other party followers so if you with imran khan you are good if you are not you are corrupt like George bush after 9/11. Are you with us or against us ?

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI is neither different nor hope for change

from all these posts, one can easily figure out that PTI is growing rapidly.

rnh_2008

Citizen

ha ha ha ha MURDA BOLA KAFAN PHAAR KAY, keep it up guys the openents already feeling heat now, trying to express in different ways, i am not this, i am not that

rnh_2008

Citizen

if you are not supporter of any party than you yourself is the biggest culprit, only animal does not have any party, so join a party first and then you have right to critisize to any one, so that one can see what r you up to

First I want to clear that I am not supporter of any party but a pragmatic and critical person.
HIS VISION
In 2010 he admitted in a ARY tv program that he has not read the constitution of his party which was established in 1996.
so he is a person who can not respond to questions about constitution of his party cuz he has not yet read the constitution of his party in 13 years .
Is not not irony and joke that a person who has not read his party constitution in 13 years is being projected as a person who will solve the economic and social problems of this country.
HIS TEAM
Farooq malik, Naseem zahra ,Owais ghani,first secretay general Maraj khalid resigned from pti saying on media that imran is inducting corrupt people in his party so deviating from its path of change and rejecting corrupt politics.He gave party tickets to corrupt people in 2002 by-elections.
U know Punjab president of PTI Ejaz Chaudary .He was kicked out of Jama-e-Islami by party central committe on corruption charges but was picked up by ur party leader as a senior leader after he gave a handsome donation.
And a corrupt journalist Haroon -ur-Rashid is unofficial spokesman of pti who projects ur leader as hero.Why people will believe this corrupt journalist who has himself admitted that he has taken three plots for government worthing several crores.So what a try to change system of corrupt people by corrupt people.
Khurshid shah told in capital talk in presence of imran khan that imran and shar pao both signed the document for military operation in swat.Imran Khan signed and supported military action against Taliban but in public forums he talks against the military operation.
He admitted in media of doing ball tempering in cricket during his career which shows his honesty and sportsmanship.
He will only show his tax record of last two years but will not show his tax record of last 10 or 20 years cuz he is stealing taxes and has paid last two year taxes to use it for propaganda that he pays tax.He always say in speech that last year I payed 18 lac tax but he will never tell that what he has pain during last 20 years.
A pti member Afzal has posted the following comment on 6 Jan 2011 on the pti website forum
"Imran khan should declare all his present wealth and should mention his NTN (National Tax Number) and allow the people to view his tax return and income on the website of FBR (Federal Board of Revenue)".
But innocent Afzal make this demand in innocence believing that his leader is honestly paying his taxes since the last 10 to 20 years.
I assure everyone that Imran khan will never declare his NTN or publish his tax return records of last 10 to 20 years when he has been stealing the taxes till 2009 and has started paying the taxes from last two years to befool people that he is honest and pay taxes.
People want to know that what he has payed to the country in the form of taxes during the apex of his career when he was earning millions.
We demand that he bring all his tax return records before public like political leaders of west but he will not do it.
Also I had been in friendship with his ex-wife Jemima and she told me how Imran requested her to accept before media that she has embraced islam as it wil help him politically. And so he declared that his wife has embraced islam . She reverted to her previous religion after their marriage failed.Now she is a jew. So he cheated Pak people that her wife has become muslim.
CONSPIRATOR
""" Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhuttos second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country....."""
He visited nine zero in 1996 and declared ultaf as true revolutionary leader and voice of poor as reported by dawn news.
He supported musharaf in referendum with hope to become prime minister but Musharaf rejected his demand of 100 seats in national assembly.
I too hate musharaf too. Their past record show both are liars. so whom we trust. Their love story in referendum is a fact .A leader who is confident of his vision and program trust people for coming in to power instead of using some dictator by trying a deal.
Bhutto benefited from dictator Ayub for expected power but neither welcomed Ayub's arrival nor did any support or compaign for any ayub's referendum
Nawz sharif benefited from dictator Zia for expected power but neither wellcomed Zia's arrival nor did any support or compaign for zia's referendum
Imran khan not only wellcomed Musharaf arrival but also compaigned hard to support musharaf's referendum but could not get benefit cuz of his greed for 100 seats.
So Imran tried to be more faithful of a dictator than Nawaz and Bhutto but could not get more benefit. Bad Luck.
U can go to any unbiased anchor or journalist in Pak to confirm these points or use internet.One sun of Nawaz Sharif is in UK with bank balance and property on his name so he has no stake in Pak where as two sons of Imran Khan are in UK with bank balance and property on their name.
Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan say they have no bank accounts in UK .They are right cuz their sons have.It is cheap way of cheating people of Pak that transfer money and property in accounts and names of their sons in UK and claim that we have no bank accounts or properties in UK. Both are corrupt and cheaters. Both can befool their emotional blind supporters but not intelligent and more awared people of Pak. He has earned crores during his cricket career .People want to know was he paying his taxes honestly before entering in to politics?
You know that only 30 to 45 % of registered voters caste their votes in elections. The 50 to 60 % voters are educated and awared people who never caste vote and they are the hope for change in Pak. When someone will succeed in mobilizing them by winning their trust then there will be a clean sweep and change in Pak.IK has failed to impress and mobilize these 50 to 60 % of voters as is evident from results of 1997 and 2002 elections and 2010 by-elections in which pti participated cuz those intelligent voters stayed at home instead of voting for pti or any other party.
Read all points I hav mentioned and tell me if u come to know that these points are correct then will u hope for change from pti.
So those who know these things are correct r not going to support pti and it is for this reason he has failed to motivate or mobilize those 50 to 60% of voters who are potential supporters for a leader whom they can trust. The pti supporters must go to pti Islamabad office and ask for tax return records of chairman before entering politics.If u have quest to find truth and u want not to be exploited then u should do it.If he is clear then u will be provided the details cuz it cost nothing but will benefit pti.
http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pti-is-neither-different-nor-hope-for-change

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger

You are saying that you are a friend of Jemima , I wish you had learned some English from her so we did not have to suffer reading your pathetic post. Imran has won the world cup for this country, built a cancer hospital ,namal university and he is also a chancellor of Bradford university. Who the hell are you and whats your credibility ? What have you accomplished?

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan is the Hope for Pakistan
best part is no one can point a finger at him that he has done some corruption

My vote for Imran Khan and PTI

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz I am sick of these residents of Pakistanis, who have no jobs other than spreading false propaganda. Unfortunate people doesn't have vision for themselves, simply waking up in the morning and whatever nightmare they have had in their sleep, wanted to throw filth out of that, uselss argument, lengthy post without logic.

Old user with new ID's..........hahahaha

Claimant of Jamaima friendship or Sita White or bla bla bla...what is the point......keep trying your luck buddies.........

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

HIS VISION
HIS TEAM
CONSPIRATOR
""" Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto’s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country....."""

Abay tu Dr Z Khan to nahi, wohi jis ne aik sainsdaan pala huwa hay? Tu to khud bohot bara sainsdaan hay.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz I am sick of these residents of Pakistanis, who have no jobs other than spreading false propaganda. Unfortunate people doesn't have vision for themselves, simply waking up in the morning and whatever nightmare they have had in their sleep, wanted to through filth oyt of that, uselss argument, lengthy post without logic.

Old user with new ID's..........hahahaha

Claimant of Jamaima friendship or Sita White or bla bla bla...what is the point......keep trying your luck buddies.........

Abbasi Bhai first of all you wanna learn to respect people of pakistan coz u r saying u r sick of residents of pakistan. 2nd majority of people who are on this forum are overseas pakistani who actually have spare time to do all this on this forum coz people of pakistan are not free but thier life is so hard so they cant do this on internet & thats why u migrate to another country for better life standard & 3rd your vision for pakistan is only vision others are stupid. i think u must have a certified or approved vision from some country for pakistan others have no right to think for pakistan coz they dont have certified vision from ur PTI office. or simply u r being a pakistani who just want to implement their thoughts & visions on others like taliban did

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@itsonome i was just trying 2 prove that pti is growing my point is not 2 start debate his politics or any other thing that remains a separate issue,i feel so wierd when people term ***** part pti when they are unaware of sitting away from home and motherland and thinking oh yaar IMRAN KAY PASS TU SUPPORT HEE NAEE NA BUNDA HAI,it is really obnoxious 2 hear.
if saying corrupt is corrput then i must say this mud slinging of this nature is gud,
2ndly sir with due respect it is to inform you that party elections are happening in the pary the elections are taking place of international chapters then after that when every unioun council is accomplished and party is restructured properly elections are gonna happen,as IK also answered n the interview.

Aur agar elections hojaee gay tu sab say zyada faida PTI ko hee hai,he is not that dumb 2 understand this,
3rdly he has never been abusive 2 any other party worker every party has it's own mandate ,why would anyone deny that!!??

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
@dagreat, with all due respect the links that you have posted only prove that Imran Khan can get 28% votes in FATA and out of 8 seats ( i could be wrong) in FATA if they will be able to get 2 seats. Can you apply the same statistics in Punjab where Nawaz Sharif is stronger? If you could post a survey similar to that in Punjab and even whole Pakistan then I believe it would give a better picture. By the way, this American Foundation survey even suggests that MQM can get 2% votes in FATA. How real is that?

The other survey shows that Nawaz Sharif, Chaudhary Shujaat, Kayani, Gilani have more acceptable than Imran Khan and Imran Khan is only better than Zardari. Is that really a good thing?

I would love to see Imran Khan doing better than the current lot but do feel that he needs some more time maybe another 7 years when the next elections are held then Imran Khan would be better placed to win more votes as people would have been tired of both the major parties.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Change will come within this year-Imran Khan

LAHORE: Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan Pakistan needs leadership that is ready to sacrifice everything for Pakistan and added that the people will get the good news change in the country within this year, Geo News reported.

The incumbent government, democracy and mandate are all fake, Imran Khan alleged while addressing a public meeting here in Muslim Town.

He alleged that Pakistan Peoples Party was ruling the country with the help of 100 million bogus votes.

Imran Khan said if the oppressors were not stopped, there would be nothing left for the coming generations except for darkness.

He said the entire nation, that wanted to see a change in the country, backed the Chief Justice during the movement of judiciary restoration. But, some vested interests hijacked the followers of the Chief Justice and brought them back from Gujranwala, he added.

The TI Chief confidently said that this time no one will back down and the country will see the dawn of change.

Source:http://geo.tv/3-13-2011/79268.htm

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Change will come within this year-Imran Khan

Change will only come if people don't observe election day as a holiday ! They should get out of their houses if they really want to see a change. Those who don't cast vote have no right to complain.