To all who claim PTI isn't in bussiness

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@united for pak ur missing khyber pukhtoonkhuwa where pti is the most popular party,plus you can also term IK as the second most popular leader after nawaz and in punjab the popularity is rising,and plus i being a bardcore supporter also feel we won't win the next elections but we will have good amounts of vote and seats in parliament!!

plus have also posted jalsa's in punjab and can give u more links where he is getting tremendous response from crowds of punjab!!as he contiuosly on the tour of cities

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: PTI is neither different nor hope for change

First I want to clear that I am not supporter of any party but a pragmatic and critical person.
I deem all parties and leader cheaters
Here r some facts about pti chairman which I know.
HIS VISION
In 2010 he admitted in a ARY tv program that he has not read the constitution of his party which was established in 1996.
so he is a person who can not respond to questions about constitution of his party cuz he has not yet read the constitution of his party in 13 years .
What a vision ??????????????????
what a visionary leader???????????????????????????
Is not not irony and joke that a person who has not read his party constitution in 13 years is being projected as a person who will solve the economic and social problems of this country.
HIS TEAM
Farooq malik, Naseem zahra ,Owais ghani,first secretay general Maraj khalid resigned from pti saying on media that imran is inducting corrupt people in his party so deviating from its path of change and rejecting corrupt politics.He gave party tickets to corrupt people in 2002 by-elections.
U know Punjab president of PTI Ejaz Chaudary .He was kicked out of Jama-e-Islami by party central committe on corruption charges but was picked up by ur party leader as a senior leader after he gave a handsome donation.
And a corrupt journalist Haroon -ur-Rashid is unofficial spokesman of pti who projects ur leader as hero.Why people will believe this corrupt journalist who has himself admitted that he has taken three plots for government worthing several crores.So what a try to change system of corrupt people by corrupt people.
HYPOCRITIC ,DISHONESTAND CHEATER
Khurshid shah told in capital talk in presence of imran khan that imran and shar pao both signed the document for military operation in swat.Imran Khan signed and supported military action against Taliban but in public forums he talks against the military operation.
He admitted in media of doing ball tempering in cricket during his career which shows his honesty and sportsmanship.
He will only show his tax record of last two years but will not show his tax record of last 10 or 20 years cuz he is stealing taxes and has paid last two year taxes to use it for propaganda that he pays tax.He always say in speech that last year I payed 18 lac tax but he will never tell that what he has pain during last 20 years.
My friend in FBR has confirmed this fact . And anyone can confirm it from FBR.
A pti member Afzal has posted the following comment on 6 Jan 2011 on the pti website forum
"Imran khan should declare all his present wealth and should mention his NTN (National Tax Number) and allow the people to view his tax return and income on the website of FBR (Federal Board of Revenue)".
But innocent Afzal make this demand in innocence believing that his leader is honestly paying his taxes since the last 10 to 20 years.
I assure everyone that Imran khan will never declare his NTN or publish his tax return records of last 10 to 20 years when he has been stealing the taxes till 2009 and has started paying the taxes from last two years to befool people that he is honest and pay taxes.
People want to know that what he has payed to the country in the form of taxes during the apex of his career when he was earning millions.
We demand that he bring all his tax return records before public like political leaders of west but he will not do it.
Also I had been in friendship with his ex-wife Jemima and she told me how Imran requested her to accept before media that she has embraced islam as it wil help him politically. And so he declared that his wife has embraced islam . She reverted to her previous religion after their marriage failed.Now she is a jew. So he cheated Pak people that her wife has become muslim.
CONSPIRATOR
Abdul star Edhi said in an interview:
""" Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto’s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country....."""
HE CAN MAKE ANY DONKEY HIS FATHER FOR POLITICS
He visited nine zero in 1996 and declared ultaf as true revolutionary leader and voice of poor as reported by dawn news.
He supported musharaf in referendum with hope to become prime minister but Musharaf rejected his demand of 100 seats in national assembly.
His wife requested Musharaf to help win Mianwali seat which he won therefore.
I too hate musharaf too. Their past record show both are liars. so whom we trust. Their love story in referendum is a fact .A leader who is confident of his vision and program trust people for coming in to power instead of using some dictator by trying a deal.
These are historical facts:
Bhutto benefited from dictator Ayub for expected power but neither welcomed Ayub's arrival nor did any support or compaign for any ayub's referendum
Nawz sharif benefited from dictator Zia for expected power but neither wellcomed Zia's arrival nor did any support or compaign for zia's referendum
Imran khan not only wellcomed Musharaf arrival but also compaigned hard to support musharaf's referendum but could not get benefit cuz of his greed for 100 seats.
So Imran tried to be more faithful of a dictator than Nawaz and Bhutto but could not get more benefit. Bad Luck.
U can go to any unbiased anchor or journalist in Pak to confirm these points or use internet.One sun of Nawaz Sharif is in UK with bank balance and property on his name so he has no stake in Pak where as two sons of Imran Khan are in UK with bank balance and property on their name.
Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan say they have no bank accounts in UK .They are right cuz their sons have.It is cheap way of cheating people of Pak that transfer money and property in accounts and names of their sons in UK and claim that we have no bank accounts or properties in UK. Both are corrupt and cheaters. Both can befool their emotional blind supporters but not intelligent and more awared people of Pak. He has earned crores during his cricket career .People want to know was he paying his taxes honestly before entering in to politics?
You know that only 30 to 45 % of registered voters caste their votes in elections. The 50 to 60 % voters are educated and awared people who never caste vote and they are the hope for change in Pak. When someone will succeed in mobilizing them by winning their trust then there will be a clean sweep and change in Pak.IK has failed to impress and mobilize these 50 to 60 % of voters as is evident from results of 1997 and 2002 elections and 2010 by-elections in which pti participated cuz those intelligent voters stayed at home instead of voting for pti or any other party.
Read all points I hav mentioned and tell me if u come to know that these points are correct then will u hope for change from pti.
So those who know these things are correct r not going to support pti and it is for this reason he has failed to motivate or mobilize those 50 to 60% of voters who are potential supporters for a leader whom they can trust. The pti supporters must go to pti Islamabad office and ask for tax return records of chairman before entering politics.If u have quest to find truth and u want not to be exploited then u should do it.If he is clear then u will be provided the details cuz it cost nothing but will benefit pti.
http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pti-is-neither-different-nor-hope-for-change

Just Shut Up man.

U are No. 1 Cheater, Liar and Idiot because it is your 3rd ID I have seen so far......

Whatever Rubbish you talk about Imran, no body would trust your Rubbish. Only MQMers, N-Leagui, or Musharaf's Suppoter would support you Rubbish. No Sensible person would trust you Mr Fake Doctor

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@honesty you missed the point brother he isn't going 2 big cities he is going 2 minute cities and rural areas ad still drawing crowds,and ask abrarul haq or waseem akram 2 bring same kind of crowds,i challange you ur arguments are childish and brother it is obvious before coming in to politics he was living abroad,and plus when he came in to politics check 1997 tax returns he was able to file taxes befroe obvioulsy otherwise nawaz would have made an issue ut of it 2!!!simple and plus stop using fake ID's for god sake!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
In 1997, 2002 and 2010 his jalsaa were full of crowd but ballot boxes were empty.it is not special for imran, if any other celebrity like abrar ul haq or wasim ikram will go to some area in lhr,pindi or peshawar a large number of people will gather around him but it does not mean that the people will vote for him.
the pti official website shows that the registered members of pti from all pak are around 56 thousands.more than half of them are under 18. so how many seats pti will win with these registered voters.

But you have missed the news that there were about 37 Million Votes (about 44%) votes were bogus out of 81 Million votes and whole turn over of 2008 Election was about 40 %.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger

@honesty and never ever his opponents have filed any kind financial allegations against imran he is running the biggest charity and still no one says you took one ruppee from the chartity,what else you need of rightouesness,ur bringing stupid allegations,as u well know that he has earned all his money outside of the country,now you are bringing this stupid point that he has also evaded tax!!

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger

@honesty criticism is welcome but this is just utter stupidity!!ur a big scam on the name of honesty!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
@honesty you missed the point brother he isn't going 2 big cities he is going 2 minute cities and rural areas ad still drawing crowds,and ask abrarul haq or waseem akram 2 bring same kind of crowds,i challange you ur arguments are childish and brother it is obvious before coming in to politics he was living abroad,and plus when he came in to politics check 1997 tax returns he was able to file taxes befroe obvioulsy otherwise nawaz would have made an issue ut of it 2!!!simple and plus stop using fake ID's for god sake!!

Whatever u tell this Idiot Dis-honesty, it is just like Bhains Kay Aagay Beam Bajaana. Just ignore him. He will never answer any of your question, but would raise more non-sense questions because he can't answer.

Just_one

Banned
What are you saying? Surveys in early 2010 suggest Imran Khan is second only to Nawas in popularity in the whole of Pakistan. And things have changed in the last year. I think Imran Khan is now the most popular.

@dagreat, with all due respect the links that you have posted only prove that Imran Khan can get 28% votes in FATA and out of 8 seats ( i could be wrong) in FATA if they will be able to get 2 seats. Can you apply the same statistics in Punjab where Nawaz Sharif is stronger? If you could post a survey similar to that in Punjab and even whole Pakistan then I believe it would give a better picture. By the way, this American Foundation survey even suggests that MQM can get 2% votes in FATA. How real is that?

The other survey shows that Nawaz Sharif, Chaudhary Shujaat, Kayani, Gilani have more acceptable than Imran Khan and Imran Khan is only better than Zardari. Is that really a good thing?

I would love to see Imran Khan doing better than the current lot but do feel that he needs some more time maybe another 7 years when the next elections are held then Imran Khan would be better placed to win more votes as people would have been tired of both the major parties.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
@honesty criticism is welcome but this is just utter stupidity!!ur a big scam on the name of honesty!!

@nice2MU agreed brother,his arguments are childish!!

All PTI Supporter i.e. arslan4u, MK Malik, GeoG, dagreat etc. just ignore every thread and post of this idiot.....

بُھونک بُھونک کے جب تھک جائیگا تو خود ھی پیروں میں دُم دے کر کسی کونے کھدرے میں لیٹ جائیگا۔۔

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All PTI Supporter i.e. arslan4u, MK Malik, GeoG, dagreat etc. just ignore every thread and post of this idiot.....

بُھونک بُھونک کے جب تھک جائیگا تو خود ھی پیروں میں دُم دے کر کسی کونے کھدرے میں لیٹ جائیگا۔۔

Let this parasite die of it's natural death.

Saboo

Re: Reasons why pti has no future ( with some proofs)

Honesty, you are a parasite who shall die your natural death.

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mr Honesty, u r showing a big dishonesty while analyzing the situation. These are old fashioned disgusting alegations. Please find something new, as everybody knows base of these lies.

shahzadss

Citizen

We claim it from the day we Join PTI We respect him as we respect Muhammad Ali Jinnah no one in the whole Universe except Dis "honesty" accept this fact lol[hilar]
PTI lovers whether u vote for him, worship him or polish his shoes we have no problem but dont call that ur leader is honest ,man of character and has moral courage cuz then many voices will rose to stop u.

Saboo

Mr Honesty, u r showing a big dishonesty while analyzing the situation. These are old fashioned disgusting alegations. Please find something new, as everybody knows base of these lies.

this 'honesty' is a cold blooded liar, copy pasting same old alegations all over the threads,
just to malign Imran Khan. Just ignore him.
Parasites like him should die it's natural daeth.

gazoomartian

کیا بات ہے میاں؟ تمہارے پارٹی کے لیڈر بڑے خوف زدہ ہیں عمران سے - ذرا دیکھنا کہیں پجامہ تو گندہ نہیں ہو گیا؟

Hopefully Pakis will see the difference in leaders and not be stupid again and vote for PPP.

IK has never claimed to be a farishta. Yes un sey ghaltian huee hain but those mistakes are of personal nature Compared to mistakes made by your leader Mush. Mush has sold Afia and countless others to yahood. Zardari has stolens since BB became PM the first time. Now AH, well I don't need to comment on Altaf bhai, Mr Blunder

I dont know of any similar clot of IK's political life. He is honest, open, able to mobilize generous people. Very good administrator, manager, and truth teller. He did tell the truth that he had not read PTI's constitution, others would have lied about it.

Peopl will vote for IK because he IS THE ONLY choice taking into account all other useless leaders:

Mush: Sold our sister/daughter to yahood
Zardari: Useless and pathetic daku and chor
NS: He has done some good but scammed CBR out of billions
AH: He has no guts to come to Pakistan unless MQM has the clear majority in the parliament, an unlikely dream

All others: Not worth mentioning

Last edited:

gazoomartian

this 'honesty' is a cold blooded liar, copy pasting same old alegations all over the threads,
just to malign Imran Khan. Just ignore him.
Parasites like him should die it's natural daeth.

He is writing on behalf of someone, perhaps Mush party