To all who claim PTI isn't in bussiness

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Reasons why pti has no future ( with some proofs)

You know that only 30 to 45 % of registered voters caste their votes in elections. The 50 to 60 % voters are educated and awared people who never caste vote and they are the hope for change in Pak. When someone will succeed in mobilizing them by winning their trust then there will be a clean sweep and change in Pak.IK has failed to impress and mobilize these 50 to 60 % of voters as is evident from results of 1997 and 2002 elections and 2010 by-elections in which pti participated cuz those intelligent voters stayed at home instead of voting for pti or any other party.
Read all points I hav mentioned and tell me if u come to know that these points are correct then will u hope for change from pti.
So those who know these things are correct r not going to support pti and it is for this reason he has failed to motivate or mobilize those 50 to 60% of voters who are potential supporters for a leader whom they can trust. The pti supporters must go to pti Islamabad office and ask for tax return records of chairman before entering politics.Following information shows that he is also liar,characterless and hyporite like other politicians and therefore failed to win confidence of educated people with awareness.

HIS VISION
Recently Imran Khan gave an interview to Mazhar Abbas on ARY News and shocked the anchor and viewers when he said he didn’t read the Constitution of his own party nor he knows what is written in PTI Constitution.
He was hiding on the day of long march during restoration of judiciary when people including his workers were on road which show his courage and leadership.Even nawaz sharif was with people and his workers in long march.
Further more he said he didn’t read the Party Constitution in last 13 Years!
Imran Khan If you don’t know what is written in PTI constituion and you also didn’t read the constitution then kindly tell us how your are running your party Constitutionally ?
Also tell us who made your party constitution as you accept that neither you know what is written in your Party Constitution nor you read it ?
What a vision ??????????????????
what a visionary leader???????????????????????????
Is it not irony and joke that a person who has not read his party constitution in 13 years is being projected as a person who will solve the economic and social problems of this country.
PROOF:
(Go to this website to see the interview www.khaledfaroqi.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/imran-khan-havent-read-his-own-party-constitution)

2) HIS CORRUPT TEAM
Farooq malik, Naseem zahra ,Owais ghani,PTI first secretay general Miraj khan resigned from pti saying on media that imran is inducting corrupt people in his party so deviating from its path of change and rejecting corrupt politics.He gave party tickets to corrupt people in 2010 by-elections. The Secretary General pti Miraj M. Khan left IK for supporting Musharaaf and these days he says biggest blunder of my life was joining Imran.
U know Punjab president of PTI Ejaz Chaudary .He was kicked out of Jama-e-Islami by party central committe on corruption charges but was picked up by ur party leader as a senior leader after he gave a handsome donation.
And a corrupt journalist Haroon -ur-Rashid is unofficial spokesman of pti who projects ur leader as hero has himself admitted that he has taken three plots for government worthing several crores.So what a try to change system of corrupt people by corrupt people.He gave party ticket to ijaz khan jazi in 2010 by-election in pindi who is a known thug , gunda and rejected loota of other parties .in the same way Lahore by-election ticket was given to another corrupt rejected loota Khokar.
In
If he is against corruption why he give party tickes to corrupt people?
Some Proofs: a) Watch “Khari baat with Luqman 26 Jan 2011” and on youtube b) Go to youtube and see the videos by following names : Imran Khan - Double Standard On Corruption Tahreek-a-Insaaf Relief camp – by Tahir Imran Khan - The Man With The Double Face[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Imran Khan (The 2 Face Man) & PTI Busted - Empty Camp For Publicity

HYPOCRITIC ,DISHONESTAND CHEATER
Khurshid shah told in capital talk in presence of imran khan that imran and shar pao both signed the document for military operation in swat.Imran Khan signed and supported military action against Taliban but in public forums he talks against the military operation.
He admitted in media of doing ball tempering in cricket during his career which shows his honesty and sportsmanship.
He will only show his tax record of last two years but will not show his tax record before entering politics cuz he was stealing taxes during his cricket when he was earning millions.And started paying correct after entering in politics to use it for propaganda that he is honest and pays tax. He always say in speech that last year I payed 18 lac tax but he will never tell that what he has pain during last 20 years.
My friend in FBR has confirmed this fact .
A pti member Afzal has posted the following comment on 6 Jan 2011 on the pti website forum
"Imran khan should declare all his present wealth and should mention his NTN (National Tax Number) and allow the people to view his tax return and income on the website of FBR (Federal Board of Revenue)".
But innocent Afzal make this demand in innocence believing that his leader is honestly paying his taxes even before entering politics.
I assure everyone that Imran khan will never declare his NTN or publish his tax return records of years before entering politics when he was doing tax theft has been stealing the taxes.
People want to know that what he has paid to the country in the form of taxes during the apex of his career when he was earning millions.
We demand that he bring all his tax return records before public like political leaders of west but he will not do it.
Also I had been in friendship with his ex-wife Jemima and she told me how Imran requested her to accept before media that she has embraced islam as it wil help him politically. And so he declared that his wife has embraced islam . She reverted to her previous religion after their marriage failed.Now she is a jew. So he cheated Pak people that her wife has become muslim.
Some Proofs:
a)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]For his involvement in ball tampering go to www.news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/1665008.stm and also see his profile on Wikipedia
b)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]For cheating people on swat operation go to youtube and type: “True face of Imran Khan and Shair Pao - MUST WATCH”

CONSPIRATOR
Abdul star Edhi said in an interview with daily Dawn 21 March 2010
"""Q. Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?
A.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto’s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country. """
Some Proof :
a)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]www.lawyers-law.com/abdul-sattar-edhi-exposed-imran-khan-dirty-politics/
b)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-c...ws/pakistan/metropolitan/02-edhi-interview-01

HE CAN MAKE ANY DONKEY HIS FATHER FOR POLITICS
He visited nine zero in 1996 and declared ultaf as true revolutionary leader and voice of poor as reported by dawn news.

He supported musharaf in referendum with hope to become prime minister but Musharaf rejected his demand of 100 seats in national assembly.
His wife requested Musharaf to help win Mianwali seat which he won therefore.
You know the corrupt and characterless moulana fazal –ur- rehman who is also known as moulana diesel .Imran khan voted in favour of moulana Maulvi Fazal-ur-Rehman (a PM candidate of MMA) in 2002.What a height of hypocrisy?

LIAR
I can tell u some lies which ur leader told to pak people.
1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]While collecting funds for shaukat khanum hospital he told in media many times that he will never enter politics to assure people that his charity work is not preparation to enter in politics.But he backtracted and entered.

2) He lied and declared on media that MQM has been declared by canadian court but he or his party could not produce any evidence when Haider Razwi challenged him on media on behalf of MQM that bring the ruling of court or any evidence of it.

3) Instead of showing moral courage and accepting fatherhood of his illegal daughter ,he lied to pak nation that she is not his daughter until declared by US court as her father.And now her ex-wife and he are her legal guardians and when ever he goes to usa ,he visits california to spend time with his daughter at her aunt house or she come to uk during his visit to uk.
Having illegal child is not issue but lack of moral courage to accept mistake is certainly an issue.And lieing to the nation is a sure issue.A person who can refuse the fatherhood of her daughter for some political gain can be expected to fall to any level.

4) He continued lieing on media and in his speeches that nawaz sharif has payed 5000 tax until PMLn provided documentary evidence in media that nawaz has paid tax in lacs except for the period 1999-2008 when he was in exile.
5) In 1996 he praised the murderer and dacoit altaf hussain as revolutionary leader and voice of poor.When asked in a show on dawn about it ,he refused that he had praised altaf in 1996 until the host gave him reference from dawn newspaper thus making him silent.
6) Before his marriage when ever he was asked in media which type of girl he marry then he always replied that he will marry a Pakistani girl cuz his mother had took promise from him to marry pakistani girl which can be confirmed even from his autobiography.
7) He now refused of his involvement in ball tampering but his own confession of ball tampering can seen on his profile on wikipedia with reference.
8) He lies that he pays his tax honestly. He has started paying correct taxes after entering in politics for sake of politics to pose that he is honest. But he was doing tax theft during his career as a cricketer when he was earning millions .It is for this reason that he is not making public his complete tax returns before entering in politics inspite of requests by public.

A single lie , a single act of dishonesty, a single breach of trust ,a single act of corruption is enough to prove the dishonesty,characterlessness and mean nature of a person.
so PTI lovers whether u vote for him, worship him or polish his shoes we have no problem but dont call that ur leader is honest ,man of character and has moral courage .
He is not different from other lot of so-called leaders of pak.
A leader who is confident of his vision and program trust people for coming in to power instead of using some dictator by trying a deal.
These are historical facts:
Bhutto benefited from dictator Ayub for expected power but neither welcomed Ayub's arrival nor did any support or compaign for any ayub's referendum
Nawz sharif benefited from dictator Zia for expected power but neither wellcomed Zia's arrival nor did any support or compaign for zia's referendum
Imran khan not only wellcomed Musharaf arrival but also compaigned hard to support musharaf's referendum but could not get benefit cuz of his greed for 100 seats.
So Imran tried to be more faithful of a dictator than Nawaz and Bhutto but could not get more benefit. Bad Luck.
[FONT=&quot]U can go to any unbiased anchor or journalist in Pak to confirm these points or use internet. One sun of Nawaz Sharif is in UK with bank balance and property on his name so he has no stake in Pak where as two sons of Imran Khan are in UK with bank balance and property on their name.
Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan say they have no bank accounts in UK .They are right cuz their sons have.It is cheap way of cheating people of Pak that transfer money and property in accounts and names of their sons in UK and claim that we have no bank accounts or properties in UK. Both are corrupt and cheaters. Both can befool their emotional blind supporters but not intelligent and more awared people of Pak.[/FONT]
-----------------------------------------------------
Read this long WHO-is-WHO with utmost attention and couldn't find a single point to argue or void. "Though mentioned him an honest person in one of my comments" but now sincerely feel that I was wrong!

Most of the narrated facts and figures were in my knowledge earlier but there may be a slip of memory in old age or was going very casual; Any how I must confess that I over looked my (firm) assertions about Imran khan and his career.

Sadistically, I didn't thought collectively about his past and gave him the benefit of doubt. Nonetheless, I always had an uneasiness in my subconsious to which I couldn't realize.

Now when my memory has got refreshed I had even reckoned many other untold (Here-in-above) instances and which are about his friendship and common interests with Mian Yousuf Salah-ud-Din (Grandson of Allama Sir Muhammad Iqbal-Philospor Poet). Yousuf Salah-ud-Din married and divorced Ms. Insibaat Khan a female 'Office Bearer' of PPP, then.

Mian Yousuf Salah-ud-Din fought General Elections for NA seat at least twice on PPP ticket from Lahore against Hafiz Seleman of Jamat-e-Islami, which he always lost.

Confessions of this lady who had a background of belonging to Red-Light Area (Tibbi) were startling (immediately after her brokem marriage) about the adultry of both these noble men. Mian-Yousuf Salah-ud-Din is son of late Mian Salah-ud-Din (Commonly called Mian Salli). There are many weak moments in Imran Khan's life as narrated by his one time 'Bhabi' (related to her matrimonial memories and during her stay at Mian Yousuf Salah-ud-Din's natouris but famous "Haveli") inside Bhatti-Gate, Lahore!

Imran Khan is the class fellow of Z.A. Bhutto's son Mir Murtaza Bhutto in Oxford (UK). Imran Khan was also one term senior to Benazir Bhutto in Oxford and had made disclosure about BB emotional attachment with his cousin the legendary cricketer, Majid Khan (Who showed no interest in her) before Majid Khan's emergance as a cricketer of World fame.

A much more remain untold!

Last edited:

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Bajwanu seem to b rational person .pti lovers demand proofs for these known information.i dont accept that a cheap characterless person is going to be saviour of pak.i have also read that book and what she has told is shameful.u know usa and westmrmopen sex countries where it is considered normal without marriage but they have strict moral code for their representatives cuz they want see their leaders as man of character. if any senator or public office holder is caught with prostitute or found visiting dating sites then he has to resign.there r number of examples of such resignations.For example recently A married congressman Republican Christopher Lee had from upstate New York resigned suddenly Wednesday after a scandal erupted over emails and a shirtless photo supposedly sent to a woman in response to a Craigslist dating ad.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Reasons why pti has no future ( with some proofs)

-----------------------------------------------------
Read this long WHO-is-WHO with utmost attention and couldn't find a single point to argue or void. "Though mentioned him an honest person in one of my comments" but now sincerely feel that I was wrong!

Most of the narrated facts and figures were in my knowledge earlier but there may be a slip of memory in old age or was going very casual; Any how I must confess that I over looked my (firm) assertions about Imran khan and his career.

Sadistically, I didn't thought collectively about his past and gave him the benefit of doubt. Nonetheless, I always had an uneasiness in my subconsious to which I couldn't realize.

Now when my memory has got refreshed I had even reckoned many other untold (Here-in-above) instances and which are about his friendship and common interests with Mian Yousuf Salah-ud-Din (Grandson of Allama Sir Muhammad Iqbal-Philospor Poet). Yousuf Salah-ud-Din married and divorced Ms. Insibaat Khan a female 'Office Bearer' of PPP, then.

Mian Yousuf Salah-ud-Din fought General Elections for NA seat at least twice on PPP ticket from Lahore against Hafiz Seleman of Jamat-e-Islami, which he always lost.

Confessions of this lady who had a background of belonging to Red-Light Area (Tibbi) were startling (immediately after her brokem marriage) about the adultry of both these noble men. Mian-Yousuf Salah-ud-Din is son of late Mian Salah-ud-Din (Commonly called Mian Salli). There are many weak moments in Imran Khan's life as narrated by his one time 'Bhabi' (related to her matrimonial memories and during her stay at Mian Yousuf Salah-ud-Din's natouris but famous "Haveli") inside Bhatti-Gate, Lahore!

Imran Khan is the class fellow of Z.A. Bhutto's son Mir Murtaza Bhutto in Oxford (UK). Imran Khan was also one term senior to Benazir Bhutto in Oxford and had made disclosure about BB emotional attachment with his cousin the legendary cricketer, Majid Khan (Who showed no interest in her) before Majid Khan's emergance as a cricketer of World fame.

A much more remain untold!

Mr Bajwa, I don't know how old are you but could you try to remember any of your WEAK Moment in Life Please..?

Plus all your memories depends on some Divorced Lady of Red Light area and he has exposed "The Two Men" after her divorce..... What a Childish thinking is this Mr Bajwa?

Why did she didn't disclose them during being the wife of Mr Mian Salahuddin.....

I am a sinner person but as I didn't see anybody doing any SIN, then how can I trust an Ex-Red Light Lady, who has no value in this society......To be a witness there must be some credibility of that witness....

And the matter of fact is that "Kanjars" and the peoples belong to Red Area are considered to be the most "Untrusted" Peoples not only in our society but everywhere in the world...

So think Twice Mr Bajwa to present a prostitutes or incredible person as WITNESS......You might be Old enough Physically but very Childish Mentally

I hope you wouldn't mind my suggestion

Imran or no other person can Claim to be the Farishta, but I am sure Imran is 1000 Times better than all the present Corrupt Politicians lot.

Last edited:

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like you don't watch these shows. Imran khan talks with proof and that's not dirt throwing.

Imran Khan is invited in talk shows coz he is throwing dirt on everyone so it bring sensation in talk shows & thats what they want for viewership & viewers want entertainment LOLz.
If Imran Khan is getting popular so others should admit this fact coz u want but u dont wanna admit facts that imran khan is keep doing blunders in politics & not holding any election in his own party. No respect of other party leaders, on top of that no respect of other party followers so if you with imran khan you are good if you are not you are corrupt like George bush after 9/11. Are you with us or against us ?

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Anybody who thinks Imran Khan is a political non entity should go to a psychiatriast !!!

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
ur leader slander without proof.recently on express news talk show he says that he know from authentiv sources that some leaders r transfering their money to switzerland pointing towards the nawaz visit of switzerland but without telling the people his authentic source or an proof. nawaz is corrupt too but i appreciate his greatness that he has never replied to any cheap criticism of imran on media.
also he is better in a sense that whenever he goes to some country he does not hide .i want to ask why imran go to switzerland?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This parasite has two faces. One is dead
The other face will die its' natural death very soon
No other treatment is recommended.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Everyone have seen Imran khan has answer of any question. All the famous anchor persons have asked him almost eveything. He has showed and declared what he has. Majorty of the Pakistani Like him many servay said that.
I ask a question to all my brother and sisters..
Do you thik if we call other leaders they will be able to answer of all those questions which Imran khan was being asked by so many people and still sometimes being critisized by also people Like Nusrat jawed.
What the Nation is going to loose if they vote this time for Tahreek-e-insaf?
Jagirdarana Nizam, craption,Jhalat and poverty, gandi siasat,nasal dar nasal ghulami.
This what will replace.
Transparent govt, Insaf, better econamy, better education system and freedom of experation of your views and really democracy as he said.
But people are still doubtfull is it possible?
Yes it is but only if you elect him otherwise it is only a fentacy
May be people are still thiking to try the same stupid system and we have lost 63 years and still think for help of someone but we dont think we have the possibilites to use them,
We have hopes, we can do anything. But when we really promise that we need change in the system there is nothing to loos go vote for him
We are with him he will win Inshalla.