Time is short, what Imran Khan should do?

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was unable to manage his family life, his kids are getting training from yahoodan, how will he reform pakistan, if he wanted to reform , his first responsibility is his kids

Please keep family life away from politics. I do not need to remind you of the family life of the founder of our nation. But he did much more than anyone could ever imagine. Cheers.

Thats only for party members, Christopher Columbus is not affiliated with PTI in any way, he is not even a basic party member let alone an office bearer. Only King Sharif can issue a show cause notice to him.
I would ask Mr. Columbus to stop lying and hiding his true face, but its impossible for him as he has learned hypocrisy all his life from Munafiq-e-Azam Nawaz Sharif.

اگر ایم کیو ایم کے نہ ھوتے تو کبھی کا آپ کو تحریک انصاف سے نکال چکا ھوتا۔ تحریک انصاف کے اصلی ممبران سے گزارش ھے کہ جعلی ممبران سے ھوشیار رھیں۔ ایم کیو ایم کے بلونگڑے تحریک انصاف کی آئی ڈی بنا کر ممبران میں تفرقہ ڈالنا چاھتے ھیں۔ جو میرے ھوتے ھوئے کبھی کامیاب نہی ھوگا۔

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He should stop wasting his time and energy on this pathetic nation and take his work some place where people actually give him respect for what he has done. I fear that his fate will be similar to that of Ms. Fatima Jinnah when she lost the elections to Ayub Khan.

Oh Im sorry I wasted my precisou time on reading a pathetic post

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We can discuss all we want. But PTI has a definite plan and IK knows exactly what needs to be done to reform Pakistan. He's been giving hints here and there and you'll be surprised at the depth of the plans they have. For the information of everyone, even in 2002 the manifesto of PTI was declared as the one of the best manifestos with the most number of fresh and new ideas for change in Pakistan in an analysis by PILDAT (You can check it out on their website). At this point, they have a clear 90-day plan and would have been released, had it not been shelved for some time due to the copy-cat nature of the Sharifs. It will now be released at the right time and that is when people will come to know about what plans PTI has to fix the problems of Pakistan.

Yes I agree.
Imran has to have a clear cut and unambigious national strategy for the next elections.Nawaz Sharif commited political hara-kiri by acting as " friendly opposition" to PPP and I believe this sealed his political future.This should be an eye opener for Imran who should now put in place a solid strategy to win next elections.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
We can discuss all we want. But PTI has a definite plan and IK knows exactly what needs to be done to reform Pakistan. He's been giving hints here and there and you'll be surprised at the depth of the plans they have. For the information of everyone, even in 2002 the manifesto of PTI was declared as the one of the best manifestos with the most number of fresh and new ideas for change in Pakistan in an analysis by PILDAT (You can check it out on their website). At this point, they have a clear 90-day plan and would have been released, had it not been shelved for some time due to the copy-cat nature of the Sharifs. It will now be released at the right time and that is when people will come to know about what plans PTI has to fix the problems of Pakistan.

Let me know in 5 sentences what are the 5 main priorities of Pti and how they are going to resolve them?

canadian

6-26-2011_74476_1.gif

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats only for party members, Christopher Columbus is not affiliated with PTI in any way, he is not even a basic party member let alone an office bearer. Only King Sharif can issue a show cause notice to him.
I would ask Mr. Columbus to stop lying and hiding his true face, but its impossible for him as he has learned hypocrisy all his life from Munafiq-e-Azam Nawaz Sharif.

why you always issue clarifications that he is not PTI member , all knows that, let him be what he wants to, not harming you if you really understand this.
He is just a witty guy not harming you instead he is good for you that he gives you oppertunity to speak more about your party , about which so many things are unclear. Dont be angry over his comments, he got gr8 humour.

Respect him as it will only do you good , trust me dear.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
why you always issue clarifications that he is not PTI member , all knows that, let him be what he wants to, not harming you if you really understand this.
He is just a witty guy not harming you instead he is good for you that he gives you oppertunity to speak more about your party , about which so many things are unclear. Dont be angry over his comments, he got gr8 humour.

Respect him as it will only do you good , trust me dear.
I dont find his posts humorous or his comments witty, especially his above comment where he personally attacked Marvi Memon. You may like this kind of people but not us, for me he is a hypocrite who is not accepting that he is a PMLN fanboy and lying about being a PTI worker. I cant respect liars and hypocrites, you are welcome to give him respect as i think he is from your party. Lastly, nothing is 'unclear' about PTI.

saeed khan

A Gardar like Altaf is a Pakistan Political Party leader, what else could could go wrong with this country.

What can be more bad luck of Pakistan that few innocent people accept this Indian agent and murderer their leader. But everyone knows what happened with Mujib ur rehman.
Altaf Hussain should keep in mind that when innocent Bengalis got the reality they killed him and all his family.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont find his posts humorous or his comments witty, especially his above comment where he personally attacked Marvi Memon. You may like this kind of people but not us, for me he is a hypocrite who is not accepting that he is a PMLN fanboy and lying about being a PTI worker. I cant respect liars and hypocrites, you are welcome to give him respect as i think he is from your party. Lastly, nothing is 'unclear' about PTI.

come on , dont be so angry , we all are one nation dear.

Hate will not lead us to any good , I just wana say that.

Actually who ever oppose You or your leader , PTI supporter consider his/her birth right to call the other indian or PMLN etc.

My dear I dont like any party , yes I was interested for PTI but recent IK moves and PTI supporters nonsene behaviour made me so disappointed that I lost my interest and favour but hoping...

PTI supposed to be a party with educated youth, not those like MQM who dont wanna opponent to be alive.

calm and chill out buddy

love always prevails , think if you respect and love all , you might win the heart forever and those who oppose you will think again opposing you.

you are my brother and we all love our country , and coz you love pakistan so I love you for that.

we must pray that we will get rid of all corrupt polititions and get a good honest and dedicated govt.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me know in 5 sentences what are the 5 main priorities of Pti and how they are going to resolve them?

Just briefly,

The three main issues at the macro level at this point are:

1)War on Terror: Pakistan should disengage with the American War on Terror and reject US aid. This can be done through negotiations but in any case, Pakistan has to take a stand that it'll deal with the terrorism issue without American dictates. Then, implement a political strategy for the issue of terrorism, including negotiations with the tribals and separating the hard core terrorists. Police and intelligence could also be used as a last resort.

2)As a consequence of the above, Pakistan will need to balance expenses and revenue and reform internally. Put an end to the huge expenditures of the PM, President and CM houses, converting them into universities instead. PTI government will tighten its belts and provide an example of simplicity with much less number of ministers in the cabinet. To cover the losses in corruption, NAB will have to be made independent with independent prosecution, with its chairman as someone like Justice Fakrudin G Ibrahim.

3) Increase revenue by overhauling the tax system. Make ALL income exceeding a specific threshold taxable. This will include agriculture, real estate, stock exchange etc. The PTI government itself will pay taxes first and declare all assets, including all PTI assembly members (This is why IK has been putting this condition lately for tickets from PTI platform). End Benami transactions and assets through a law (as it is in India). This coupled with the trust the public has in IK as a philanthropist, PTI aims (ambitiously) to take the tax to GDP ratio from 9 to 20 % ultimately.

4)Education Emergency. Apart from getting more funding and a uniform syllabus, various measures would have to be taken to educate the huge number of youth that we have. Governance reforms (such as devolution) will be used to handle the problem of ghost schools. As an example of what could be done in the state of emergency,it may be made mandatory for university students to teach in a village or local school as part of their degrees. Similar measures can be adopted for some time in this "emergency" period.

5)Governance reforms. PTI aims to empower the people at the village level by implementing devolution down to the villages. In essence it means, give more power to the village local councils to handle their school, their health units, a limited court system (to resolve land matters), and most importantly the police, so that we can put an end to the "thana kutchery." This is a good way to end feudalism as feudals usually use the thana to oppress the villagers. PTI considers the OPP (Orangi Pilot Project) to be worthy of emulation throughout Pakistan. These governance reforms will mean that most of the issues of the people will be resolved at the village level, which would leave the rest of the higher judiciary to only deal with (ideally) appeals and the SC even less than that.

I have noticed consistency on these issues in all IK interviews and this is just a snapshot. On one program (I remember it was Faisal Qureshi's) Dr. Arif Alvi and Firdaus Naqvi appeared and gave details along with expected target timelines in which each goal can be achieved. As it was Education will be the issue which will take the most amount of time. In any case, we'll be able to see the direction during the first 90 days.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
come on , dont be so angry , we all are one nation dear.

Hate will not lead us to any good , I just wana say that.

Actually who ever oppose You or your leader , PTI supporter consider his/her birth right to call the other indian or PMLN etc.

My dear I dont like any party , yes I was interested for PTI but recent IK moves and PTI supporters nonsene behaviour made me so disappointed that I lost my interest and favour but hoping...

PTI supposed to be a party with educated youth, not those like MQM who dont wanna opponent to be alive.

calm and chill out buddy

love always prevails , think if you respect and love all , you might win the heart forever and those who oppose you will think again opposing you.

you are my brother and we all love our country , and coz you love pakistan so I love you for that.

we must pray that we will get rid of all corrupt polititions and get a good honest and dedicated govt.
Your not dead, neither is columbus. Secondly, i didnt abuse or say anything harsh even though all of columbus' posts are malicious. I am quite calm so you should not worry about it and i didnt call you or anyone else Indian, but i am quite sure columbus is from PMLN. You may or may not be from PMLN but my educated guess is that you are. I dont see any nonsense behavior of PTI, if you think blocking NATO supplies is nonsense then that would make sense only if you are a pro-American.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Blocking NATO supplies on weekend when there are already no supplies. If you say its for political gain I will agree but if you say its against Americans...It was definitely not.

Your not dead, neither is columbus. Secondly, i didnt abuse or say anything harsh even though all of columbus' posts are malicious. I am quite calm so you should not worry about it and i didnt call you or anyone else Indian, but i am quite sure columbus is from PMLN. You may or may not be from PMLN but my educated guess is that you are. I dont see any nonsense behavior of PTI, if you think blocking NATO supplies is nonsense then that would make sense only if you are a pro-American.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
On this forum the most abbusive and harsh comments are always coming from pti supporters or i believe its a work of a team who keeps making ids and keeps posting. As we all know PTi has an internet army being funded by the jews. So they are just doing there job.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
On this forum the most abbusive and harsh comments are always coming from pti supporters or i believe its a work of a team who keeps making ids and keeps posting. As we all know PTi has an internet army being funded by the jews. So they are just doing there job.
I am sure if someone checks usm100's posts they will find all sorts of abusive words and slang, he also loves to call everyone jew funded but never has any proof to give.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Blocking NATO supplies on weekend when there are already no supplies. If you say its for political gain I will agree but if you say its against Americans...It was definitely not.
Lol get your info checked, there are even pictures available of PTI workers stopping NATO containers. If there were no supplies on weekend the whole media would have pointed that out, your not the only genius in the world you know. Even the international media reported the blockage of NATO supply:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...27_1_drone-strikes-supply-route-nato-supplies
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/24/us-pakistan-nato-idUSTRE73N0MR20110424

You cant fool people in this day and age, all the information is available.

BrotherKantu

Thanks for spending time and putting you thoughts on paper. Out of 1050 people you are the only one with a proper reply to the question asked. This is what I always considered the intellectual level of Pakistani population. No doubt they vote DASTI again and again and the president is a knows corrupt and a killer with more than 300 cases under his belt.

Just briefly,

The three main issues at the macro level at this point are:

1)War on Terror: Pakistan should disengage with the American War on Terror and reject US aid. This can be done through negotiations but in any case, Pakistan has to take a stand that it'll deal with the terrorism issue without American dictates. Then, implement a political strategy for the issue of terrorism, including negotiations with the tribals and separating the hard core terrorists. Police and intelligence could also be used as a last resort.

2)As a consequence of the above, Pakistan will need to balance expenses and revenue and reform internally. Put an end to the huge expenditures of the PM, President and CM houses, converting them into universities instead. PTI government will tighten its belts and provide an example of simplicity with much less number of ministers in the cabinet. To cover the losses in corruption, NAB will have to be made independent with independent prosecution, with its chairman as someone like Justice Fakrudin G Ibrahim.

3) Increase revenue by overhauling the tax system. Make ALL income exceeding a specific threshold taxable. This will include agriculture, real estate, stock exchange etc. The PTI government itself will pay taxes first and declare all assets, including all PTI assembly members (This is why IK has been putting this condition lately for tickets from PTI platform). End Benami transactions and assets through a law (as it is in India). This coupled with the trust the public has in IK as a philanthropist, PTI aims (ambitiously) to take the tax to GDP ratio from 9 to 20 % ultimately.

4)Education Emergency. Apart from getting more funding and a uniform syllabus, various measures would have to be taken to educate the huge number of youth that we have. Governance reforms (such as devolution) will be used to handle the problem of ghost schools. As an example of what could be done in the state of emergency,it may be made mandatory for university students to teach in a village or local school as part of their degrees. Similar measures can be adopted for some time in this "emergency" period.

5)Governance reforms. PTI aims to empower the people at the village level by implementing devolution down to the villages. In essence it means, give more power to the village local councils to handle their school, their health units, a limited court system (to resolve land matters), and most importantly the police, so that we can put an end to the "thana kutchery." This is a good way to end feudalism as feudals usually use the thana to oppress the villagers. PTI considers the OPP (Orangi Pilot Project) to be worthy of emulation throughout Pakistan. These governance reforms will mean that most of the issues of the people will be resolved at the village level, which would leave the rest of the higher judiciary to only deal with (ideally) appeals and the SC even less than that.

I have noticed consistency on these issues in all IK interviews and this is just a snapshot. On one program (I remember it was Faisal Qureshi's) Dr. Arif Alvi and Firdaus Naqvi appeared and gave details along with expected target timelines in which each goal can be achieved. As it was Education will be the issue which will take the most amount of time. In any case, we'll be able to see the direction during the first 90 days.