Those who are crying for Fauzia Qasoori....

....are insulting Imran Khan!

Check out this:

Imran Khan offers PTI Chairmanship to Javed Hashmi:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?94518-Imran-Khan-Offers-PTI-Chairmanship-to-Javed-Hashmi

Did you feel any shame?

Who can show the candle to Imran Khan when it comes to struggling for PTI? Whatever PTI is, is the result of his dedication, honesty and charisma.

We are all bricks, mortar, windows in this building built by Imran KHan! Though the former is very important, and without them building is impossible, but if the builder didn't thought of putting them in a certain alignment, there will be no building! The building is the product of the builder's vision, and not the window, a door, a brick used for it's construction!

Yet, this man threw chairmanship, and the possibility of PMship at the feet of Javed Hashmi, as the latter is a more senior politician with undisputed struggle for democracy - maybe from another platform, but struggle is struggle.

Who is Fauzia Qasoori in all of this?

Whenever bleeding heart, immature PTI supporters cry for a PTI member and try to become "more shah then the shah himself", I always tell them look at PTI's leadership. Nobody can show him the candle when it comes to contribution for PTI. So how can you put more concern for some else and not for the greater good of the party?

Our leader is not like Nawaz, the product of dictator, who was given a party on a silver platter. Our leader is the reason we have a third option as in PTI.

He is our OLDEST member, our most committed fighter, our greatest struggler. Make him the reference point, there will be no confusion in your mind.

Attiq Rahman

Voter (50+ posts)
Excellent piece of advice to all Insafians. Mind you there is hell of a difference between NS and IK. NS is a politician whereas IK is a Statesman.

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We all know that fozia is a hard working and honest women. She should be offered some other position in the party if, NA is not available.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She is an asset and we are proud to have such leaders in line to lead us. There is tough competition among PTI greats which shows how better this party is. I am sure she can still do alot in the background to strengthen the party and help this country solve its problems by eliminating the traditional politics.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Differences aside,

please stop bashing such a sincere and hark working, passionate member....

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
fauzia qausari sar ankhon pr..dil say izzat hay in khatoon ki..pti ka asset hain..pr khan mera leader hay..

jee_nee_us

If you do not question your leadership then you are no better than nooras , Imran khan is not a prophet or a waliullah that everyone should follow him blindly. Question the decisions and nip the evil in the bud. Question imran khan about the three woemn reserved seats parliamentarians who are the relatives of parvez khattak. If you let nepotism grow , family limited company is not far away.

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think such incidents should not be brought to public because it demoralizes workers . All status quo parties give such examples to prove that what ever they are doing is correct. About dual citizen, they could not contest so she was not allowed. About others that did not declared them selves and contested should be disqualified. And it happens in all organizations. 100% merit is not always possible... She have done so much and could have been adjusted in Senate but not sure why she is ruining it all....
I have respect for the lady but she should know how not to be exploited

jee_nee_us

I think such incidents should not be brought to public because it demoralizes workers . All status quo parties give such examples to prove that what ever they are doing is correct. About dual citizen, they could not contest so she was not allowed. About others that did not declared them selves and contested should be disqualified. And it happens in all organizations. 100% merit is not always possible... She have done so much and could have been adjusted in Senate but not sure why she is ruining it all....

Every member and supporter needs to know what is going on in the party , why should we be kept in dark when we aid the cause financially , physically and mentally. Everything should be open and transparent , it is not a personal party.

abdlsy

I have high respect for IK, but it is not fair, because you cannot treat hard working candidates like that, she went out of the way in her life to do so much believing in Khan and one cannot leave suddenly like her such a nice person somebody in limbo, it means thanku for everything millions of pounds and dollars for PTI donations becuase of her personality her speeches, her contributions, that hey you were just a good preelection debater and good publicity for PTI, but now BYe, think what will happen to you, yourself, its human nature no matter how old you get,If thats the case she should have been shared all these scenarios, poor lady intelligent, and was taken just for a ride, many PTIsupporters DO NOT LIKE THIS, I know khan is resting but he should go out of his way, its not about merit, its about fairness in treating your PIONEERS, with this PTI willcreate misconseption to future good intelligent PTI candidates who might have joined PTI, as this like eating and enjoying a banana and throwing very hard in the garbage dump, as its worth is nothing, think about it SEVENTEEN LONG YEARS of SVC its not a joke convincing about PTI when it was a nobody, travelling speeches, sacrificing the BIGGEST US citizenship, and poor women got silence form all senior leaders of PTI, I can understand IK he is resting, but SIR UNFAIR(bigsmile)

Last edited:

abdlsy

You are talking like this because you are not in her shoes in how she feels with hard sacrifices, MAN COMMUNICATION human to human has SUPREME importance, it means respect and making her feel content n happy, I mean same dada geree signs, its not acceptable, what a disrespect to a sinciere lady, and by the way I am 1000000000% IK/PTI supporter, but this is NOT RIGHT!(bigsmile)

Respect

It is such a confusing situation I can understand FK argument and IK point. FK has given so much but so have others, however she gave up her passport as well, poor soul we all know how difficult it is to get a passport and she threw that away for sake of PTI. She has a valid point why has SM got position an not her, I cannot disagree with her. If I were in her position I would be pretty upset as well, I do not know whether she has contributed money towards PTI also but if so then I would be even more upset. She seems to be a strong women and hard working, I think she should be accommodated in a suitable position where she feels happy.

unfortunately due to rigging not much seats otherwise she could have been accommodated easily. But my advice to FK is too STOP coming on shows and talking about this subject it is just causing un necessary headache. Wait around if nothing happens than leave gracefully but do not come on talk shows, do not say a word, if u can get your passport back all well and good, if u cannot try to find something else. I can understand that u may be feeling like an extra pair of tyres, but wait something may turn up for u in PTI.

Worse come scenerio if they cannot find anything suitable than leave quietly and gracefully without making an appearance on TV, otherwise I will become SM part 2 and please FK do not go too noon league otherwise u will become MM part 2. If u do it the way I say u will keep your respect and dignity.

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are talking like this because you are not in her shoes in how she feels with hard sacrifices, MAN COMMUNICATION human to human has SUPREME importance, it means respect and making her feel content n happy, I mean same dada geree signs, its not acceptable, what a disrespect to a sinciere lady, and by the way I am 1000000000% IK/PTI supporter, but this is NOT RIGHT!(bigsmile)

Unfortunately, this is politics. If you are doing it for the sake of cause, then no return is expected. Unfortunately, PTI took less seats else she would be in NA. This list was decided before elections. I can certainly challenge the list because Shireen Mizari left PTI and then came back.But list has already been submitted. I believe coming on Media and doing a media trial would hurt her and PTI repute.There are better ways to resolve issues