The PAK Fauj has setup a new hotline for better contact with the awam!!

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Welcome to PAK ARMY Hotline:

Press 1: For Real Estate
Press 2: For Banking & Insurance
Press 3: For Educational Institutes (Schools/Colleges/Universities)
Press 4: For Logistics, Marriage Halls & Catering Services
Press 5: For Cement & Fertilizers
Press 6: For Foreign Direct Investment ( drone attack contracts, leasing of bases, infiltration planning etc.)
Press 7: For Private Security Services
Press 8: For Political Destabilization, Islamic Fundamentalism & ISI wings
Press 9: For Military & Border Security(currently out of service)

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
What are your motives here??

We will not be shocked if you are being picked up by the agencies or someone by creating anti armed forces propoganda..

Then the people like you start crying that "WE are innocent"

Press 6: For Foreign Direct Investment ( drone attack contracts, leasing of bases, infiltration planning etc.)

awan4ever

We will not be shocked if you are being picked up by the agencies or someone by creating anti armed forces propoganda..

Yes pick me up for calling a spade a spade. All of the above is mere propaganda. The army does not deal in real estate or fertilizers and cement or logistics. Its all untrue!

Askari Cement, Askari Estates, DHA, Askari residential schemes, Fauji Fretilizers, Fauji Cement, Askari Bank, NLC, all of these are figments of my imagination.

4 guys holding up a brigade and destroying 8 billion worth of national property is also a figment of my imagination. 10 guys infilterating the GHQ is also a figment of my imagination. Osama bin Laden near Kakul is also made up. The american intrusions in Pakistan and Armys reluctance to stop them are also propaganda.

Im imagining all of this.

SO yea. Have me picked up for spreading lies by making up all of the above.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes pick me up for calling a spade a spade. All of the above is mere propaganda. The army does not deal in real estate or fertilizers and cement or logistics. Its all untrue!

Askari Cement, Askari Estates, DHA, Askari residential schemes, Fauji Fretilizers, Fauji Cement, Askari Bank, NLC, all of these are figments of my imagination.

4 guys holding up a brigade and destroying 8 billion worth of national property is also a figment of my imagination. 10 guys infilterating the GHQ is also a figment of my imagination. Osama bin Laden near Kakul is also made up. The american intrusions in Pakistan and Armys reluctance to stop them are also propaganda.

zyada mat inn ko Aeena dikhao, warna yeh TAMEEZ aur SALOOK ki baat karney lagein gey! :D

Our national sport is NOT cricket, its denial and conspiracy theory. We would blame outsiders for our own self-caused problems than admit our own faults and demand the ones responsible for change!

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Yar ager ap ko army pe tanqeed kerni hai to koi beter tareeqa ikhtiyar kero. iss tarah to ap army ko mazak ka nishana bna rahe ho. kya ye waqt hai ke ap army ko mazeed kamzor kero. Ap un ko koi behter mashwara de sakte ho. army koi chand se nahin aye ap hi jaise logon ki families mein se log army mein gaye hain. Plz choose some respectable way if u r Pakistani & muslim. bcos i know many hindus/christians/jews are already present on this site.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Be careful ,Alpha indirectly gave you the intimation that you can be the next in "Missing Person List".

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

alpha sahab plz answer his questions rather than targetting his personality...................

kia ye army k kaam honey chahey?????????????

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
l8_pic.jpg

ye he pak army ki asal pic

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

[MENTION=15234]alpha[/MENTION]

Puri Qoum ko uta lo ga kia, wo waqat dour nahi jab puri quoum fouj ka gernalon ka ihtesaab karay gi. . apni naliqoun ki waja sa aadha mulq to ghanwa behtay ho kia baqi bi??????????? baaaz aaa jaoooo..........PNS kay waqaye per tumain sharminda hona chahye.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some more services are available in the Hotline of Pakistan Army which were skipped by our honourable friend Awan Sir may be due to some urgency of his private engagements when he was composing the list. Anyhow here are some more options for the masses of Pakistan;

Press 10: For Human Resource and Outsourcing Services (Basically to kidnap, torture and handing over to the concerned client states, irrespective of following any judicial procedures and extradition treaties, based on the size of their service charge. Special discount rates are available for US the almighty benefactor lord of Pak Army establishment)

Part 11: For Islamic Revival and Progression Services (Currently not available to the siblings and family members of the Armed forces the young juveniles and teenaged boys from other strata of Pakistan and the Muslim world are most welcome. Good martial, terrorist, destructive, extremist and brain washing training facilities will be provided by the support of our out-stationed sponsors like Saudi Arabia, CIA etc)

Press 12: For Rental Services (Here in case of any insurgency, revolt by the poor masses or curbing the detractors in any part of the world Pakistani Armed forces will be proud to play the role of Mercenary Army for our paying clients. Our recent past’s track record of such services can be adjudged in Somalia, Bahrain, Bosnia, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka)

Press 13: For the Sale and After Sale Services of Nuclear Assets (Who can forget our services for Libya, Iran and North Korea in this regard therefore on good bids these expensive services will be provided with utmost secrecy and exquisite planning and in case of any leakages the scapegoats like Dr. A Q Khan will be provided to bear the brunt of the International community)

Press 14: For Jihad Services (We are proud of our assets of the past like Taliban, Afghan Militias, Lashkar E Tayeba & Jhangwi, Harkat ul Mujahideen & Ansar and countless other militant splinter groups in this region since 1979. Doing such esteemed services in the name of Allah SWT for some Dollars, Euros and Riyals are not something uncalled for and for this purpose the wishful candidates from around the world will be warmly welcomed in Pakistan)

Press 15: For Entertainment Services (We are proud of our Swingers Club, Bars, private exclusive clubs for homo’s and hetero’s along with Mujra dance parties for civilian and military personnel on various exotic locations of Pakistan and Gulf and will welcome the new members with our special bargaining rates)

Press 16: For Special Spying Services (ohh no you have mistaken us on this regard we don’t provide the maritime, air and territorial reconnaissance services anymore to anyone as the satellite services of our good friends like China and US are doing these sort of duties for us and by doing this they are serving their own interests as well. What we mean my “Special Spying” services here is to provide the scandalous, explicitly sexual conduct and private lives of any individual in Pakistan be if he / she is from Politics, Civil or Military Bureaucracy, judiciary or from other sectors of Pakistan. The tapping of telephones, Mobiles and internet browsing is been going on and its record can be accessed from the ISI and GHQ’s leads by paying some good handsome fee to such services of ours)

To Be Contd…. *

Note* Only if the author will be able to survive the possible abduction, torture or killing at the hands of the Holy Cows Association of Pakistan after posting there valuable services list on this thread.

Last edited:

anyie1

feel some shame, why we want to make ourselves a laughing ball in the whole world,,, have some respect,,,

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
You are defaming armed forces with these kind of stupid jokes, I saw ur others posts as well where u r uttering the same venom.

Btw the organizationsc u mentioned are the most profitable organizations of Pakistan, and are contributing towards economy.

I don't buy this idea that 11 people can do this and that, how many ppl were there in 9/11. And how much damage they have done to the world.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
I am just trying to tell him that recently I saw an incident where the guy was picked up by agencies, and I was also very upset bout it, but when I cam to know what he was doing, I was shocked.... He was found distributing the pamphlets carrying hatered material in Saddar. I mean is this what he should do???

alpha sahab plz answer his questions rather than targetting his personality...................

kia ye army k kaam honey chahey?????????????

awan4ever

You are defaming armed forces with these kind of stupid jokes, I saw ur others posts as well where u r uttering the same venom.

Btw the organizationsc u mentioned are the most profitable organizations of Pakistan, and are contributing towards economy.

I don't buy this idea that 11 people can do this and that, how many ppl were there in 9/11. And how much damage they have done to the world.

Profit making is a very dubious term but okay if thats how it is then tell me why is the military involved in such ventures especially since it is failing at its basic venture of national security?

You should read Dr. Ayesha Siddiqas book 'Military Inc.' about the dubious nature of the Army's business ventures but only if you can stop yourself from labeling her as a rafidi/takfiri/indian agent out to malign the Army like me.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

Munna Bai MBBS ... you are still stuck up in 9/11 darama ... awake up and read something except karry loger bill's conditions

and if you really think army is not doing what awan4ever listed then kindly explain it nicely (bz now army is not in position to start a hidden genocide and to start another missing persons list)

awan4ever

I am just trying to tell him that recently I saw an incident where the guy was picked up by agencies, and I was also very upset bout it, but when I cam to know what he was doing, I was shocked.... He was found distributing the pamphlets carrying hatered material in Saddar. I mean is this what he should do???

I did not disagree with you. Im not saying there are no foreign elements at work here. We are talking about the general conduct of the Military officers who see themselves as supermen above the bloody civilians.