Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
THE MOST STUPID COMMENT ONE CAN EVER MAKE
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8RFwR1YIFU[/video]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ZshanKhan said:

ZshanKhan , What is Crap here ....He just said what he is thinking .If you are not agree then this is something else. He had solid points.

ZshanKhan

Spartacus said:
ZshanKhan said:

ZshanKhan , What is Crap here ....He just said what he is thinking .If you are not agree then this is something else. He had solid points.
WE ARE NOT HERE TO BE TOLD BY SOME ONE LIKE HIM THAT YOU ARE LOOSING OUR HAMDARDI. WHO THE HELL ARE THEY TO SAY YOU ARE LOOSING OUR HAMDARDIYAN
I DONT WANT TO USE BAD LANGUAGE.

Spartacus

ZshanKhan ,
In a democratic society everyone has right to express their feelings as he did .
Believe me his points are very solid.
Why do someone thinks , whatever is wrong in Pakistan this is because of PUNJAB.
Do not think that I am supporting him because I may also be a PUNJABI.
That Mullah raised very good points.
I am a hard liner supporter of MOHAJIR TEHREEK.

GeoG

ZshanKhan said:
Spartacus said:
ZshanKhan said:

WE ARE NOT HERE TO BE TOLD BY SOME ONE LIKE HIM THAT YOU ARE LOOSING OUR HAMDARDI.

Don't know what is you game [hmmm]
You used foul language to Saga for no reason and supposedly in favor of IK on another thread, incidently only MQM supporter who has a tiny bit of brain cells still alive.
Now you have created a thread yourself and you are saying we are not here to be told by someone bla bla bla
Hey dude you are the one who has created this thread, if you don't want to hear it, don't create it.

Star Gazer

He is just giving an idea for discussion about what might happen when so much crap is thrown a certain way. It is just a question and if you can not answer a question then where is the crap? I would like to hear the answer to that question raised in the same program though.

nedai-swat

Citizen
ZshanKhan said:

We do not need your so called HAMDARDEE, Keep it to yourself as it has always been the case. Tel me Mr Punjabi how many Punjabis have demonstrated against the on going slaughter of Pukhtoon in Swat, Waziristan, Karachi,and Balochistan and the humiliation of Pukhtoon by the Punjabis in Punjab.

The only day you Punjabis demonstrate is if there is anything done against the Bazzari women and men in Pakistan or if anything happens in Punjab itself. In your eyes only Punjabis and Bazzari women and men are human being and the rest, Pukhtoon, Muhajir, Balochi, Sindhi etc are animals and criminals.

As the guy has mentioned that by revenge attacks they will lose our Hamdardi so the question is HAVE YOU shown any HAMDARDI to us. Not even your so called Halwa khoor Malwani and pir faqir have not shared our grief instead they have encouraged the army to do more the same tone adopted by their Masters USA and Europe where they (Halwa khoor Malwani and pir faqir) have a vast source of income in pounds and dollars from their Murideen .They can not afford to be rejected for a visa into those countries.

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
ZshanKhan sahib the guy in video is just giving his idea how can that be crap :?:
But calling him stupid Punjabi that really hurt.
Come out of this plz calling Pakistani's u Punjabi,
u Pathan , u Blochi , u Sindhi.We are Muslims and we are Pakistani we are one nation.Punjabi ,Sindhi, Pathan, Blochi we are all brothers.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
nedai-swat said:
ZshanKhan said:

We do not need your so called HAMDARDEE, Keep it to yourself as it has always been the case. Tel me Mr Punjabi how many Punjabis have demonstrated against the on going slaughter of Pukhtoon in Swat, Waziristan, Karachi,and Balochistan and the humiliation of Pukhtoon by the Punjabis in Punjab.

You are twisting his words , he said that if you start blaming "punjabis" as a whole obviously they will feel threatened , and punjabis had demonstrated many times for the rest of pakistan, they have donated alot for the earth quake and for the people of swat so stpo talking nonsense without any knowledge, it is punjab that is building a cardio hospital with its own money in sarhad and balochistan. It is only a normal phenomenon if you threaten or accuse someone they defend themselves. Musharraf was not a punjabi or kashmiri so dont blame us for that, blame ur ANP and sufi mohammed for this war. There have been hundreds of attack inside pakistan but never once has any punjabi said it was the pathans who are doing this.Pathans live in all parts of pakistan and i have some very good friends that are pathan and they are quite happy to be friends with punjabis.Name one punjabi general or president that started a war anywhere in frontier ??

The only day you Punjabis demonstrate is if there is anything done against the Bazzari women and men in Pakistan or if anything happens in Punjab itself. In your eyes only Punjabis and Bazzari women and men are human being and the rest, Pukhtoon, Muhajir, Balochi, Sindhi etc are animals and criminals.

Please dont say such things cause i can also say stuff about what your doing , was it not the punjabis who were invovled in lal masjid ,is it not he punajbis that fight for kashmir,is it not the punjabis that chose to fight in bosnia, is it not he punjabis that chose to fight with israel, did punjabis not take part in the jihad against the soviets. You equate everything the government does with punjab doing it, there are alot of pathans in the army , the whole FC is pathan ...stop trying to use dramatic words , no one considers you as animals or criminals u are given equal rights as everyone else how else do u think u make it to the posts of corp commanders and ministers, presidents,COAS.Rona band karo , whatver that guy said is not so bad as compared to some of the things you are saying against us now.For you record Mir Khaleel ur rehman is a kashmiri from gujranwalan which is the heart of punjab.

As the guy has mentioned that by revenge attacks they will lose our Hamdardi so the question is HAVE YOU shown any HAMDARDI to us. Not even your so called Halwa khoor Malwani and pir faqir have not shared our grief instead they have encouraged the army to do more the same tone adopted by their Masters USA and Europe where they (Halwa khoor Malwani and pir faqir) have a vast source of income in pounds and dollars from their Murideen .They can not afford to be rejected for a visa into those countries.
Listen dude i really do not want to start with you here with you because ur an idiot, most of the people that have died in the suiside bombs have been in peshawar and frontier ,out of respect for those pakistanis who died at the hands of ttp i do not want to reply to you on the basis on ethnicity ... first i suggest you get ur leaders from frontier so stop taking money from their masters the US for the displaced and then come here and talk. The frontier government deals directly witht he americans now for the supply of funds from the americans so please stop this non sense ,this is not youtube.Also ur attempt to equate us to hindus by callign us halwa khors and daal khor lacks all any logic as it is punjab which is the largest producer and consumer of meat ,second how dare you talk abotu visas like there are no pathans in the US, UK or Australia or any other foreign country. It very typical of you guys to speak without anyfacts of knowledge.

I would hope the you read what i wrote properly and try to answer some of the questions i asked ,example which punjabi general or president starteda war in frontier killing pashtuns.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are our brothers and will remain so but i will not sit here and listen to you guys blame the everyday punjabi like the afghanis and the indians on youtube. Give me one instant when any other province has protested for the punjabis. Give me one instant where a pathan or a balochi has been denied entry into any part of punjab, give me one instant where punjabis have tried to defame any other race of pakistan, give me one instant where a pathan has been denied admission in any college or punjab or any school or has been denied a job on the basis of being a pathan .

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only grievances you the other provinces have are for water and that is a complicated issue and we do not have know the technicalities invovled in the whole process of distribution. And these grievances are not just with punjab, it is also the other pronvinces have problems with each other like sindh and balochistan ,and balochistan and frontier. Blame the punjabis for everything is getting old so please stop.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
The guy has a point. Every province other than Punjab holds Punjab responsible for most of the problems. This is true to a great extent. But the catch is that a poor and simple Punjabi has got nothing to do with this. He is as innocent as the people in the other provinces are. He has no say and really feels hurt when people in other provinces are hurt. However, it is human nature to generalize. We can simply put it like this:

It is a fact that 99.9% of the people who were behind the worst things that happened in Pakistan were Punjabi. However, it is a small elite class of Punjab that did all this. The majority of the people of Punjab had nothing to do with anything that happened. Infact they have also made a lot of sacrifices and have contributed a lot to the country.

@furry87
Water is not the only issue Punjab is blamed for. There are many issues and we all know them very well so lets not discuss them.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
The guy has a point. Every province other than Punjab holds Punjab responsible for most of the problems. This is true to a great extent. But the catch is that a poor and simple Punjabi has got nothing to do with this. He is as innocent as the people in the other provinces are. He has no say and really feels hurt when people in other provinces are hurt. However, it is human nature to generalize. We can simply put it like this:

It is a fact that 99.9% of the people who were behind the worst things that happened in Pakistan were Punjabi. However, it is a small elite class of Punjab that did all this. The majority of the people of Punjab had nothing to do with anything that happened. Infact they have also made a lot of sacrifices and have contributed a lot to the country.

@furry87
Water is not the only issue Punjab is blamed for. There are many issues and we all know them very well so lets not discuss them.

I do not refute the fact that yes we have been the cause of some problems and continue to be but for these guys to come here and say stuff like dal khor and halwa khor and we only come out for bazari women is an insult and has no basis of proof and is quite stupid and this is something people do typically on youtube. I have stayed silent for quite a while on this topic but if confrontation is the course they want to adopt then the punjabis are not the ones to back down from a fight.

PS Could you please list the things that are blamed on us(punjab) since 1947. Thank You.No offence intended to any pathans in pakistan or across the world but please keep ur criticism on the issues and refrain from personal gibes as punjabis this and punjabis that.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some people who have done a service to the nation that no one will ever be able to forget:

1. Zia-ul-Haq (The worst thing that ever happened to Pakistan. Is Shaytaan ka naam Iblees hona chahiye tha. pata nahi is kay maa baap nay Zia-ul-Haq kyun rakha. Agar unhein pata hota kay ye bara ho kay Shaytaan baney ga to shayad paida hotay hi gala ghot detay us ka)
2. All those people from the province who have always blocked legislation for provincial autonomy and rights for other provinces in the Parliment. I dont know specific names but the common thing between all of them is the province they belong to.
3. Top brass of the army and jawans who rendered rape and slaughter services in Bangladesh (Former East Pakistan).
4. Top brass of the army and jawans who are now rendering wonderful services in Baluchistan and will continue their efforts until Baluchistan meets the same fate as Bangladesh.

The best thing about these people is that they have learnt NO lesson from the 1971 partition of Bangladesh and have continued their services in Baluchistan as if nothing happened in 1971.

Points 1 to 4 are just some of the services that have been rendered to Pakistan by the elite minority belonging to one particular province only.

Brother, mark my words. You might not like it. But, in my humble opinion, this situation is NOT sustainable. Our arch rival India is ready, waiting for the situation to get worse. They are ready to play a role similar to the one they played in 1971. IF the attitude of this elite class does not change, within the next 50 years, Pakistan will disintegrate in the following way:

Sindh and Baluchistan will become separate countries
NWFP will merge with Afghanistan
Punjab being landlocked will be down on its knees and will most probably have to merge with Indian Punjab.

The ONLY way for a strong and united Pakistan is provincial autonomy and bringing the army and agencies fully under the control of the civilian government as is the case in EVERY single democracy in the world.
Allah karey mein ghalat sabit hoon aur elite ko hosh aa jaiy aur wo is problem ki seriousness ko samjhaein.

Pakistan Zindabad.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
Some people who have done a service to the nation that no one will ever be able to forget:

1. Zia-ul-Haq (The worst thing that ever happened to Pakistan. Is Shaytaan ka naam Iblees hona chahiye tha. pata nahi is kay maa baap nay Zia-ul-Haq kyun rakha. Agar unhein pata hota kay ye bara ho kay Shaytaan baney ga to shayad paida hotay hi gala ghot detay us ka)He did that to save pakistan and it was the student of kabul university that came here and asked for help not the other way around, if we didnt help them than they wouldve been crying a different song now and the muslims countries like kazakistan , uzbekistan and the other tans would be slaves of the russians now either way he was an indian punjabi so ill accept this one as our fault.
2. All those people from the province who have always blocked legislation for provincial autonomy and rights for other provinces in the Parliment. I dont know specific names but the common thing between all of them is the province they belong to.I do not think anyone has blocked it the constitution has been pretty clear when there has been no coup.
3. Top brass of the army and jawans who rendered rape and slaughter services in Bangladesh (Former East Pakistan).General Yahya Khan of persian descent born in chakwal, his father hailed from peshwar, you can thank him for this.He was incharge of Operation search light. His predecessor Ayub khan a Pathan from abottabad from the tareen tribe who was the second president and first military ruler of pakistan from 1958-1969 so you have blame him for the mess the Yahyah khan had to fix. .
4. Top brass of the army and jawans who are now rendering wonderful services in Baluchistan and will continue their efforts until Baluchistan meets the same fate as Bangladesh. 3 or 4 pashtuns have accupied the post of COAS since 1947, i would beg to differ with you on this... Gen Zia is the only punjabi who has launched an operation on our soil and that was in balochistan ,pashtuns are the second highest ethnicity in the army after the punjabis they account for 25-30 of the army and when the first operation was launched in frontier the corp commander was a pathan from khyber or waziristan i think, it happened under musharraf who is also not a punjabi.PS FC corps incharge of quetta and balochistan right now are all local pathans and balochis

The best thing about these people is that they have learnt NO lesson from the 1971 partition of Bangladesh and have continued their services in Baluchistan as if nothing happened in 1971.

Points 1 to 4 are just some of the services that have been rendered to Pakistan by the elite minority belonging to one particular province only.

Brother, mark my words. You might not like it. But, in my humble opinion, this situation is NOT sustainable. IF the attitude of this elite class does not change, within the next 50 years, Pakistan will disintegrate in the following way:
I agree with you on this but it is not just the fault of the punjabis and afghanistan cannot survive without pakista neither pakistan survive without afghanistan and history is a testimont to that.
Sindh and Baluchistan will become separate countries
NWFP will merge with Afghanistan
Punjab being landlocked will be down on its knees and will have to merge with Indian Punjab.
Highly unlikely we need them just as much as they need us.
The ONLY way for a strong and united Pakistan is provincial autonomy and bringing the army and agencies fully under the control of the civilian government as is the case in EVERY single democracy in the world.
Allah karey mein ghalat sabit hoon aur elite ko hosh aa jaiy aur wo is problem ki seriousness ko samjhaein.
I fuly agree with you on this
Pakistan Zindabad.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Punjab has just become a scape goat for these corrupt leaders to hide their inefficiencies to cheat and lie to their people. Let me tell you brother nun of the provinces of pakistan can survive on their own and that is a fact. This is not about autonomy ,even if they get it they will still find a reason to blame punjab. They talk about the gas that comes out of balochistan but they dont talk about the food that punjab grows for the rest of country. They dont talk about the factories and products punjabs produces for us they dont talk about the famous personalities punjab has given us.Afghanistan was only a global power when they had control of parts of punjab. We were the first muslims in this region along with the sindhis yet we are still called hindus by some afghani a holes on youtube. They speak without facts and blame us for everything and i have had enough of it.

Yes we are not angels and our politicians and elite are probably the worst in the country but we are not responsible for the things we are mostly blamed for. I hate our punjabi elite more than any pathan balochi or sindhi out there but for them to take this tone with us is unacceptable. If they want to argue on the issues i will be happy to accept the blame and say sorry but personal slurs will get a befitting response.

imrankhan0

bhayee jan baat hoti hay experience ki, yaqeen karain ke ek aam european or american ko pakistan se koi problem nahin hay, lekin on ki government jo kuch karti hay os ke base par ham jab onhain bura kehtay hain, to American government ka lafaz nahin istimal kartay. balkay kehjtay hain americans ne kiya, kiun ke hamain jo loog nazar aye ghalat kartay howe woh americans thay.

isi tarah kiun ke hamari fauj majority punjabi hay, to jab genecide or qatal-e-aam karti hay to aam admi ko punjabi nazar ata hay. isi liye punjab ka lafaz istimal hota hay, waisay ye to man na parday ga ke baqi sobon or punjab me faraq hay, 2003 me jab wana operation start hgowa tha to poray pakistan me protest hotee thi or strikes hopyee thin, lekin punjab ke bvazaar jagmaga rahay thay. dosray sobon ke corrupt leaders ko mard iya jata hay on ke political workers ko bhi mar diya jata hay, jab ke punjab ke corrupt leaders ko hamari fauj protection de tio hay, abhi recently JI ke MNA ki man or bhatiji ko army ne mar diya, or bhugti case to samnay hi hay, 15,000 MQM workers ka bhi sab ko pata hay. 1971 me to jo howa aj tak kuch clear hi nahin hota.

to basically punjab jab kaha jata hay to is ka matlab ek aam punjabi nahin hota balkay punjab ke leaders or punjabi army hay. abhi dekh lain jab Do number maps, lardki ke korday or gas ki royalty par operations me itnay hazaro (balkay taqreeban lakh se zaid) loog maray gaye hain, lekin punjab me khul ke leaders sipah sahab, LET, Jamat-ud dawa ki himayat kar rahay hain or koi operation nahin, kiun nahin agar punjabi army nahin hay tu.

me punjabi nahin, lekin mera 90% dost punjabi hain. or ye image aap ka kharab Army ne kiya hay, please ainda jab bhi soinnain ke kisi pakistan ke hissay me army begunhaon ko mar rahi hay to insaniyat ke natay, islam ke natay Os ke khilaf beshak kuch na bolain lekin os ki himayat bhi na karain, Insha Allah ham sab phir se ek ban ke rahain gay.