wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bradley-manning-wikileaks-007.jpg

BRADLEY MANNING

120424031534-bradley-manning-wikileaks-story-top-450x275.jpeg
837239-bradley-manning-us-army-whistleblower.jpg

bradley-manning1.jpg
slide12.jpg

If you're a US national, you might be infected with a 'Patriot' bug, but intelligence information is not collected or contained to protect politicians. Bradley Manning was arrested on May 29, 2010, after Adrian Lamo informed authorities about their chats. He is currently held at a U.S. Marine brig in Quantico, Va. under maximum security on prevention of injury watch, which prevents him from leaving his cell for more than one hour each day for exercise. His pretrial hearing is expected to take place in late May 2011.

PRIVATE LIFE OF BRADLEY MANNING

Bradley Manning: Hero or traitor? Free him or kill him?
[Jul 20, 2012]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq (CLASSIFIED LEAK)
US army peronnels were depicting it as if it was a video game... and making jokes later on
[Date : Apr 3, 2010]

Whistleblowers being demonized in the US?
[Date : Dec 20, 2011]
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIB88qleY50[/video]

Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence
[May 2, 2011]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENTARIES

BBC - WikiLeaks: The Secret Life of a Superpower (Ep. 1)
[Mar 22, 2012]

BBC - WikiLeaks: The Secret Life of a Superpower (Ep. 2)
[Mar 28, 2012]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julian Assange's Speech about 'FREEDOM OF JOURNALISM'
[Aug 19, 2012]

Last edited by a moderator:

UKPakistani

As wonderful as all this is or maybe. I am NOT sure about it all.

In truth I cannot see that all this wikileaks business has changed anything anywhere

Has a single minister or official resigned, Has anything of any impact come out of all this

What if it was all manipulated and both assange and manning have been used by greater forces to bring all this about

instead assange and manning are made criminals and everyone sees them as felons or traitors

it distracts from much else that is going on in the world.

So until a Government falls, or Some Major bank or institution goes under because of Wiki it is useless

Someone explain to me what Wiki has achieved and changed

wasiqjaved

As wonderful as all this is or maybe. I am NOT sure about it all.

In truth I cannot see that all this wikileaks business has changed anything anywhere

Has a single minister or official resigned, Has anything of any impact come out of all this

What if it was all manipulated and both assange and manning have been used by greater forces to bring all this about

instead assange and manning are made criminals and everyone sees them as felons or traitors

it distracts from much else that is going on in the world.

So until a Government falls, or Some Major bank or institution goes under because of Wiki it is useless

Someone explain to me what Wiki has achieved and changed
It depends where you are looking at.....

One school of thought credit wikileaks as a 'catalyst' which spur Arab Spring back in 2011 like a 'domino effect'. These leaks opened up those filthy cans of worms (i.e. their leaders) and showed citizens how their leaders are like puppets of the US and are working only in the interest of their western masters.

Libya, however, is a different case. When Libya stopped pursuing nuclear technology, it was then very easy to annihilate them. Keep this in mind that Libya is full of natural reserves and resources (Their citizens do not have to pay for water and electricity.... It's absolutely free. Moreover, all of their citizen's medical expenses are paid by their government... even if those medical treatments require foreign visits.). Just like Iraq, Libya was invaded because of Oil... and... Gaddafi made too many enemies and very few friends.

Last edited: