THINK!
Can PAKISTAN be a World Power Today?

SPREAD

THE AWARENESS THE CHANGE WE NEED....

>

Paki

Citizen
great facts mashallah

may ALLAH bless us our nation and leader. inshallah Pakistan will emerge to be a super power one day. and that is not far

ftandan

Citizen
dear...u forget something no one..in...spreading terrisem no.one in funding terrism no.one in bomb blast no. one in fooling all the world

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ftandan said:
dear...u forget something no one..in...spreading terrisem no.one in funding terrism no.one in bomb blast no. one in fooling all the world

---Retard indians are to be disposed of at a good Psych institute :ugeek: ..I believe you belong to RSS and are akin to Lt-Col Shrikant Purohit who blew up the Samjhota express train and Malegaon bombing :ugeek: and the cover up that followed killing poor Hemant Karkare :oops:..=

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
ftandan said:

You are doing propagada like indains and western media,Pakistan is a victam of terrorism,it is trying hard to eliminate the roots of terrorism,and who are you fooling around ?

ftandan

Citizen
sorry.. u people absoluately in state of denial. can,t u face the truth? am i wrong..even obama said yesterday ,pakistan is epic center of terrisom,. wake up.open ur eyes see what is happening all around pakistan.if still u say'great pakistan'. only miracle can save u.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ftandan said:
sorry.. u people absoluately in state of denial. can,t u face the truth? am i wrong..even obama said yesterday ,pakistan is epic center of terrisom,. wake up.open ur eyes see what is happening all around pakistan.if still u say'great pakistan'. only miracle can save u.

--Sorry,but no place for delusionals here :roll: ..Screaming at the top of your lungs still won't hide the facts i mentioned above 8-) Introspection is always a good thing if you only knew what it stood for :ugeek:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Paki said:
great facts mashallah

may ALLAH bless us our nation and leader. inshallah Pakistan will emerge to be a super power one day. and that is not far
GOD BLESS OUR NATION ..........AGREED
LEADER? ...............WHICH ONE ARE YOU PRAYING FOR...........PLEASE DON'T TELL US THAT YOU ARE PRAYING FOR ZARDARI

farahsham

Citizen
ftandan said:
\\\

pls don't make me laugh .. If Obama said some thing .. now they are not words of God ..
non of us is running any where ...just wait and see ...
u know the power of GREAT PAKISTAN and u know very well what actually PAKISTAN means ... that is the only reason who makes u worry about PAKISTAN... u r dreaming to be super power and try to act like Russia with us ... but u must know what we did with them :o .... so suggest u save ur self and play with toys don't worry about PAKISTAN we r here to worry ....
be happy ... :lol:

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
-Sorry,but no place for delusionals here :roll: ..Screaming at the top of your lungs still won't hide the facts i mentioned above 8-) Introspection is always a good thing if you only knew what it stood for :ugeek:[/quote]

THATS WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS SAYING...SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT PAKISTAN HAS PRODUCED TERRORISTS AND HAS USED TERROSISM AS A STATE POLICY,....EVEN UR POLITICIANS ,JOURNALISTS AND POLITICIANS AGREE TO IT.....I KNOW U LL COME UP WITH SOME F...ED UP SHIT AS AN ASNWER TO MY COMMENT BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING......

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Hindu said:
I KNOW U LL COME UP WITH SOME F...ED UP SHIT AS AN ASNWER TO MY COMMENT BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING......

---Mind your language you pathetic filthy scum :evil: Reality still won't change and the fact that whatever happened in india was done by none other than your own military personnel and that heinous barbaric act was done against Pakistanis :evil: Samjhota express and maale gaaon bombings..World even cried wolf over WMD's in Iraq,guess you found em :P ...You poor indians can vent ya'll frustration here as much as you could after all that's ya'll main objective here :ugeek:

G

pakistan.JPG

Paki

Citizen
i would just pray so that zardari leaves the post of president, also that the others can take the righteous path, and our country can prosper.