The Fake Story Worlds 2nd Best Mayor

BroInIslam

Voter (50+ posts)
One of the most highlighted news by several media entities reported the nomination of Mustafa Kamal as the Worlds Second Best Mayor by the Foreign Policy Magazine.

Based on a quick investigation, it was revealed that this story was a misleading and was actually fabricated to be used as a propaganda tool by MQM. In fact, Karachi has been ranked at 57th out of 60 global cities by the Foreign Policy Magazine at their website

Please also note that Mustafa Kamals name was only mentioned as the Mayor of City Ranked at 57? in the world and there was NO ranking of any Mayors by the the FP Magazine.

http://pkpolitics.com/2008/11/12/the-fake-story-worlds-2nd-best-mayor/

BroInIslam

Voter (50+ posts)
MQM leader Altaf Hussain Exposed by his body guard Farid

MQM leader Altaf Hussain Exposed by his body guard Farid Khan

Farid Khan the body guard of Altaf hussain exposed the dangerous aims of MQM leader Altaf Hussain .

Muhafiz%20Fareed%20Khan%27s%20Interview_01.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: MQM leader Altaf Hussain Exposed by his body guard Farid

munafiq, hindu, shaitan mardood. No wonder Allah ne usko khana badar kardya. Cherey sey bhi hindu hi lagta hai, naam sirf Musalman

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Based on the work he has done taking into account the demographics of the city, the situation of world economics, crisis in the country, he is No.1 mayor of the world in term of the infrastructure development of the city. Even his critics can not deny the fact. We should respect him and should try to accept the good work that he has done.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hassam said:
Based on the work he has done taking into account the demographics of the city, the situation of world economics, crisis in the country, he is No.1 mayor of the world in term of the infrastructure development of the city. Even his critics can not deny the fact. We should respect him and should try to accept the good work that he has done.

Applying the same principle then we should also appreciate the good works done by Gen. P. Musharraf.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
BroInIslam said:
One of the most highlighted news by several media entities reported the nomination of Mustafa Kamal as the Worlds Second Best Mayor by the Foreign Policy Magazine.

Based on a quick investigation, it was revealed that this story was a misleading and was actually fabricated to be used as a propaganda tool by MQM. In fact, Karachi has been ranked at 57th out of 60 global cities by the Foreign Policy Magazine at their website

Please also note that Mustafa Kamals name was only mentioned as the Mayor of City Ranked at 57? in the world and there was NO ranking of any Mayors by the the FP Magazine.

Don't go this far in hatred it wont affect anybody but yourself.

Star Gazer

tabla said:
BroInIslam said:

Enlighten me with your wisdom.How is exposing a fake story equated with hatred.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
tabla said:
BroInIslam said:

Enlighten me with your wisdom.How is exposing a fake story equated with hatred.

Ok find out ...like I say , Imran Zani....dont you see my hatred hidden inside......same way the entire world know that Mustafa Kamal did a good job during his tenure & his own country people now evaluaton whether it was true or false his standing in the list of good mayors..................Try to understand these guys preaching hatred not serving any cause...............

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
sobia403 said:
hassam said:

Applying the same principle then we should also appreciate the good works done by Gen. P. Musharraf.

And I totally agree with that. Inspite of few deadly blunder he has been the best presidents we ever had. There are multiple economic indicators that are proof of his success. He initiated many good programs for education in Pakistan and was one of the biggest forces behind rapid development in karachi. In my opinion he was the only leader we had who could actually defend the country logically and in the most educated manner (after Imran Khan) at any forum in the world. The biggest problem with him was he was not a Momin and fear of enemies was more in his heart than fear of Allah. The people who do not fear Allah but other are bound to destroy them selves with their own hands.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

All of you have got trapped in useless attacks and counter attacks.

The accomplishments of Kamal are undoubtedly very impressive. But he has not been recognized as the best in the world.

The question being asked is why forge the document. As the FP magazine replied that Kamal was NOT recognised.

So PPP supporters, rest assure I personally thing MK is a great and very able body but at the same I must also say that AH's forging of documents was in some sense illegal. If I am not the best, no need to tell people I am the best

By the way, I am not familiar, under whose rule did the media became free, NS, Musharraf or Benazir?? I am very impressed with our media. I remember in the days before and after ZABhutto, we could only hear what PTV wanted us to hear

Star Gazer

Lo bhai MQM haters ky pait main phir maroor shoro hogi. Laanti log

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
As soon as some illegal matter is exposed mqm walas start crying and name calling.
Again FYI please do not flatter yourself, no one and I repeat no one in Pakistan hates mqm, we only critisize what we see wrong. How can anyone hate a party who has been ditched by its own leader!!!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
Lo bhai MQM haters ky pait main phir maroor shoro hogi. Laanti log

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
As soon as some illegal matter is exposed mqm walas start crying and name calling.
Again FYI please do not flatter yourself, no one and I repeat no one in Pakistan hates mqm, we only critisize what we see wrong. How can anyone hate a party who has been ditched by its own leader!!!

They took a leaf out of the Jewish lobby in the USA. The trick is when someone exposes you for your wrongdoing try the Jewish trick. Expose Israel in the west they will cryy out "Anit-Semetic"; Defamation of the Jews; Holocast happened bla bla bla. When Our Muhajirs and MQM are exposed' "Wedaras and Chauderies don't like us" they say this while sitting in their lap. We made Pakistan; We sacrificed so much, they hate us; you guys get my drift. and if the ruling party does anything then target killings starts, create law and order situation, ruling party shuts up and killing is stopped, see how the killing by these murderers started and then stopped.

Star Gazer

Mazay ki baat ye hai keh Gen. Pervaiz Musharraf kay azad keyay huway media per aa ker to bohat zor zor se batain kertay hein, zara khul ker izhare khial A .bhai kay saamnay bhi to kar key dekho,phir kiya huwa hum ko bhi sunaana.

mehwish_ali

BroInIslam said:
MQM leader Altaf Hussain Exposed by his body guard Farid Khan

Farid Khan the body guard of Altaf hussain exposed the dangerous aims of MQM leader Altaf Hussain .

Muhafiz%20Fareed%20Khan%27s%20Interview_01.jpg

This image is not complete one. There was 2nd page to this too where it has become clear that this Person belongs to Taliban now and went to Afghanistan.

What else could one expect from the Talibani Fanatics except of making Baseless accusations against all those who don't agree with them.

This person accuses Altaf Hussain to be against Islam and Quran. And all the MQM hatred filled Monsters are saying Subhan Allah upon this Bohtans. And Allah is enough to do the Justice. Insha-Allah.

A Slap upon the Faces of Altaf Hussan Haters

Now look at the following Video, where Altaf Hussain is himself Reading Quran and Making Dua to Allah (swt).

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaGBZh4Q6bg[/video]

In fact Altaf Hussain has more grip upon Quran than many of His Haters here. By Allah, this Recitation of Quran is the best and biggest Slap upon faces of Haters of Altaf Hussain who make all types of false Bohtans against Altaf Hussain.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
munafiq, hindu, shaitan mardood. No wonder Allah ne usko khana badar kardya. Cherey sey bhi hindu hi lagta hai, naam sirf Musalman
I STRONGLY DISAGREE. YOU CAN CHECK MY PREVIOUS POSTS. I HAVE ALWAYS WRITTEN AGAINST MQM POLITICS. BUT YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE HERE. YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO CALL ANY 'KALMA GO" A HINDU, KAFIR ETC. HOW CAN YOU TELL BY LOOKING AT SOME ONE'S FACE THAT WHAT ARE HIS OR HER BELIEFS. YOU ARE LOSING YOUR CASE BY JUST BRING YOUR HATRED OUT. PLEASE CRITICIZE HIS POLITICS LOGICALLY AS DONE BY JURY ETC.