The collapse of Imran Niazi's house of cards

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me remind you. he is the one who told him that who in the GHQ is running the Government and issuing the orders and dictating Judges. Do you know when he met NS? After the decision or before it ?
After I believe, but before the decision various PMLN reps were already meeting him and offering bribes. I believe this case is also in courts.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After I believe, but before the decision various PMLN reps were already meeting him and offering bribes. I believe this case is also in courts.
Look, I could see the point if he met NS before handing down the decision . Who were those so called rep who were meeting him when the hawks from the ISI were watching this Boot poodle Judge day and night like shadow. You are overthinking .. Stop wasting your energies. He met NS outside of Pakistan and even that after handing down the decision against him . If you are stupid enough to believe that the PMLN had made a deal with him , then I guess it was over at the day when the decision against him was handed down . Then ,what was the reason to meet him ? So, as I said , the fire of hate is going to burn each PTI supporter like anything . Hate mongers always end up as losers.

surfer

Look, I could see the point if he met NS before handing down the decision . Who were those so called rep who were meeting him when the hawks from the ISI were watching this Boot poodle Judge day and night like shadow. You are overthinking .. Stop wasting your energies. He met NS outside of Pakistan and even that after handing down the decision against him . If you are stupid enough to believe that the PMLN had made a deal with him , then I guess it was over at the day when the decision against him was handed down . Then ,what was the reason to meet him ? So, as I said , the fire of hate is going to burn each PTI supporter like anything . Hate mongers always end up as losers.
I'm not overthinking, just read the Judge's affidavit. And thanks for your concern, but really it took almost no energy :)

And he didn't meet NS outside Pakistan, he meet him at jati umrah (during the time Nawaz had 6 weeks bail to get his medical issues sorted). He met HN in Medina after that. Maybe you need to read the affidivat again to correct your timeline?

Zaidi Qasim

I'm not overthinking, just read the Judge's affidavit. And thanks for your concern, but really it took almost no energy :)

And he didn't meet NS outside Pakistan, he meet him at jati umrah (during the time Nawaz had 6 weeks bail to get his medical issues sorted). He met HN in Medina after that. Maybe you need to read the affidivat again to correct your timeline?
Affidavit ? Of a poodle ? Whats the worth of that Affidavit ? you need to come out of Bongi's thinking . The mess in the country and the total incompetence of Bongi Khan is on display every single day .

surfer

Affidavit ? Of a poodle ? Whats the worth of that Affidavit ? you need to come out of Bongi's thinking . The mess in the country and the total incompetence of Bongi Khan is on display every single day .
Worth is more then the Qatari letter or a calibri trust deed :)

Like I said, the affidavit is part of the evidence in nawaz’s appeal. Case is ongoing. Have patience my friend.

Zaidi Qasim

Worth is more then the Qatari letter or a calibri trust deed :)

Like I said, the affidavit is part of the evidence in nawaz’s appeal. Case is ongoing. Have patience my friend.
lol... so, the Boot poodle is being investigated ? in what court ? what a shame , Bogi khan has become for this country . utter non sense . a flop d*** .

surfer

lol... so, the Boot poodle is being investigated ? in what court ? what a shame , Bogi khan has become for this country . utter non sense . a flop d*** .
LOL.....Ah no, you misunderstood. The Judge's appeal has been admitted in Nawaz Sharif's appeal in Al-azizia case, as evidence against dum dum nawaz....actually, I guess you were right. Dum Dum Nawaz the boot poodle is being investigated :)

https://www.dawn.com/news/1505897

Zaidi Qasim

LOL.....Ah no, you misunderstood. The Judge's appeal has been admitted in Nawaz Sharif's appeal in Al-azizia case, as evidence against dum dum nawaz....actually, I guess you were right. Dum Dum Nawaz the boot poodle is being investigated :)

https://www.dawn.com/news/1505897
Never Mind NS, you should worry about your twit master Bongi Khan . Who among you will get him out under the Bajwa's weight ?