The collapse of Imran Niazi's house of cards

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
In ur views who should be PM of Pakistan after removing IK?
\Whoever is democratically elected , i would personally vote for PML-N but would accept anyone as PM who is voted by the majority. If PML-N becomes subservient to the boots and Nawaz or Shahbaz becomes PM as a result of that , i would oppose them as much as i oppose Niazi

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
New Hero ? You should read my posts. All boots lickers are equally deserve the hate of common people of Pakistan .
But now when the boots are planning to remove him and he will resist than as the biggest democrat at this forum you should support him if you could support nawaz sharif how has been biggest beneficiary of boots than why not Imran khan.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
As if the Boots have any respect for smarter people. They are the monsters clinging to this nation forever. They think of themselves like roylas. And Pakistan as their kingdom .
Exactly , Boots could not digest servants like Junejo and Jamali so who else would they tolerate? The real mess in Pakistan is Army and till we do not get rid of Army's hegemony we can not move forward

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
\Whoever is democratically elected , i would personally vote for PML-N but would accept anyone as PM who is voted by the majority. If PML-N becomes subservient to the boots and Nawaz or Shahbaz becomes PM as a result of that , i would oppose them as much as i oppose Niazi
? ? ? you are a very funny guy.

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Exactly , Boots could not digest servants like Junejo and Jamali so who else would they tolerate? The real mess in Pakistan is Army and till we do not get rid of Army's hegemony we can not move forward
Army is the only thing which is keeping this country united with a weak army this country as we know it will not exist in more than a year.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But now when the boots are planning to remove him and he will resist than as the biggest democrat at this forum you should support him if you could support nawaz sharif how has been biggest beneficiary of boots than why not Imran khan.
Lol.. I can't support a coward who can't even remember his words to the people. Had Bongi khan resigned, came back to the people and announced who are the real fuckers of this country, I would have no problem supporting him . But I can't support a weasel who is power hungry and can do anything to stay in power. Just look around and see the lota bus full with lootas around him . Can you feel a bit shame having Firdous( The Munjh) representing you as an Information Minister, as if no literate person left in the country.

Last edited:

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its very simple , if Imran Khan resists Army's unconstitutional acts against Democracy , we all should support him. I am sure he won't resist Army even if he gets kicked out because the process shall be benign and slow. A gradual political discord shall lead to an in house change and pave way for national government. Secondly , it would be like an owner killing its pet dog (or may be Cat ;pussy, would be a better analogy for Niazi) so do not expect much of a resistance

Okara

In ur views PMIK is not democratically elected?

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol.. I can't support a coward who can't even remember his words to the people. Had Bongi khan resigned, came back to the people and announced who are the real fuckers of this country, I would have no problem supporting him . But I can't support a weasel who is power hunger and can do anything to stay in power. Just look around and see the lota bus full with lootas around him . Can you feel a bit shame having Firdous( The Munjh) representing you as an Information Minister, as if no literate person left in the country.
what have you against Firdous awan. Don't hate the player hate the game firdous is not any better or worse than maryam aurangzeb , abid sher ali, rana sanaullah etc. Remember she was also a minister in pppp government which in my people´s view is the most liberal and anti establishment party so she can´t be so bad.

you are counteracting yourself when on one hand you say you can't support a coward and than support nawaz sharif

Zaidi Qasim

what have you against Firdous awan. Don't hate the player hate the game firdous is not any better or worse than maryam aurangzeb , abid sher ali, rana sanaullah etc. Remember she was also a minister in pppp government which in my people´s view is the most liberal and anti establishment party so she can´t be so bad.
It is just not the question of whats wrong with her. You should be asking yourself what did she have which no one else has in PTI ? She is most obnoxious of all the speakers. She is well tested liars and she is a known loti among lotas. I was expecting that PTI would have brought the best of the lot for the country . If I had to see the Firdous 's face, I would have stick with PPP . It seems that you can't answer my question with a logical explanation .

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
what logical explanation you are looking for. you have to have horses for all kind of courses and in information ministry you need Firdous awan, chohan kind people of people how can neglect the poisonous propaganda which come from the other side.

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
It is more than obvious now that something is cooking up in the federal capital since the last few weeks. This government is basically the brain child of boots and only a fool would deny the role Army played in making Niazi the prime minister. However , the decision to make Niazi wear the shirwani is proving disastrous for Pakistan as a state. Inflation has skyrocketed and the common Pakistani is under immense burden. Business activities in the country have halted like anything. The government itself is in shambles and the federal ministers are behaving like clowns. From Fawad Chaudry to Murad Saeed to Shehryar Afridi to Faisal Wawda to Usman Buzdar , its a long list of utterly incapable folks trying to run a serious show.

The government has not only failed on every front but the fact of the matter is that Niazi is not even capable to think of correcting the things. He still insists that Buzdar is Wasim Akram plus and he would be CM Punjab for five years. On the foreign policy front , Niazi's move to join hands with Turkey and Malaysia to make a new "Islamic block" has proved to be a naivety of the highest order.

Faisal Wawda's episode has only earned the government the last of the shame which was needed to seal its fate. Army wanted Niazi to shake hands with the opposition so that the show runs smoothly but Niazi decided otherwise. Striking down NAB was Niazi's move to counter the boots political engineering against him and the "allies" moving away from Niazi are boots move against Niazi. Boots have made their mind that their brain child is nothing but a loud mouth idiot who should be sacked accordingly and he shall be sacked "democratically" with in a few months. Almost every ISPR funded anchor is talking against Niazi now.

Where shall the Youthias go after this episode?
baith ja aida ton mufti kifayatullah

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army is the only thing which is keeping this country united with a weak army this country as we know it will not exist in more than a year.
Thats what you think or thats what has been drummed into your mind through propaganda. Why could not Army keep west Pakistan intact? Its the People who keep states intact not Armies.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
In ur views PMIK is not democratically elected?
For me its so so , i think no major rigging took place on election's day but alot of pre poll rigging in form of media propaganda and political engineering through NAB and courts did take place which was all done by Army to favor Imran Khan.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For me its so so , i think no major rigging took place on election's day but alot of pre poll rigging in form of media propaganda and political engineering through NAB and courts did take place which was all done by Army to favor Imran Khan.
Pre-elections, the only thing done by courts and NAB was avenfield case due to panama leaks, and Supreme Court disqualifying Nawaz, again due to panama leaks.

Do you really think army were the source of panama leaks?

How do you then explain that nawaz himself wrote to Supreme Court that they should investigate panama leaks? How did the army get him to write that letter?

Okara

Which party is against the military involvement in politics?

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pre-elections, the only thing done by courts and NAB was avenfield case due to panama leaks, and Supreme Court disqualifying Nawaz, again due to panama leaks.

Do you really think army were the source of panama leaks?

How do you then explain that nawaz himself wrote to Supreme Court that they should investigate panama leaks? How did the army get him to write that letter?
Its not as simple as this
Army did not ensue panama leaks neither it forced Nawaz to write a letter to Supreme court.
It goes like this. Army wanted to dethrone Nawaz and was looking to capitalize on the right opportunity. Army already had moles in the supreme court , the biggest being Saqib Nisar. Once Panama leaks took place and Niazi et al forces Nawaz to write to Supreme court and Nawaz did that in good will , Army activated its moles and go Nawaz removed.

Rest , Army was actively doing political engineering by all means. One blatant example was the short term alliance between Mustafa Kamal and Faroooq Sattar , Sattar later accepted that Army men forced him to meet Kamal. ISI was actively pursuing politicians and electables to join PTI and there is a plethora of evidence to support that. Hanif Abbasi was arrested an disqualified by courts visa vis Army to pave way for Sheeda Tali. There is much more to it than this. Anchors like Qayamat Masood were on payroll of ISPR to target people like you and feed them with all the wild propaganda against PML-N.

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats what you think or thats what has been drummed into your mind through propaganda. Why could not Army keep west Pakistan intact? Its the People who keep states intact not Armies.
you are wrong mate read history and you will know that only strong armies kept states intact as soon as they got weaken states broke apart

surfer

Its not as simple as this
Army did not ensue panama leaks neither it forced Nawaz to write a letter to Supreme court.
It goes like this. Army wanted to dethrone Nawaz and was looking to capitalize on the right opportunity. Army already had moles in the supreme court , the biggest being Saqib Nisar. Once Panama leaks took place and Niazi et al forces Nawaz to write to Supreme court and Nawaz did that in good will , Army activated its moles and go Nawaz removed.

Rest , Army was actively doing political engineering by all means. One blatant example was the short term alliance between Mustafa Kamal and Faroooq Sattar , Sattar later accepted that Army men forced him to meet Kamal. ISI was actively pursuing politicians and electables to join PTI and there is a plethora of evidence to support that. Hanif Abbasi was arrested an disqualified by courts visa vis Army to pave way for Sheeda Tali. There is much more to it than this. Anchors like Qayamat Masood were on payroll of ISPR to target people like you and feed them with all the wild propaganda against PML-N.
The flaw in your argument, apart from being unable to prove that saqib Nisar was an army mole (nisar wasn’t even on the panama bench - Khosa was, was he also an army mole? Plus nisar wasn’t even CJP when SC took on the Panama case); is that nawaz could not offer an explanation or credible defence to explain the source of funds. You really need to read the full JIT report and both SC judgements.

For example why did nawaz say in Parliament that they sold the factories and used that money to buy the flats, but then in Supreme Court said no, forget about that, actually the Qatari owned the flat and gave it to us in 2005 in return for some money my dad invested with his dad that he can barely recall. Did army moles get him to change his story?

It doesn’t add up...

Oh, and I don’t listen to shahid masood..

Ratan

Nawaz Sharif was born in the hatchery of Boots,
Nourished by Boots.
Made Minister by Boots,
made CM by boots, made PM by Boots,
Given NRO by Boots,
Boots helped him in unprecedented vote Rigging in 2013's Election & steal PTI's mandate & made him PM again.
Boots helped him to get away with Dawn leaks scandal which was serious in nature & was related to National security.
Boots helped him to survive from the tsunami of PTI's Dharna in 2014.
It was Boots who helped him to escape jail sentence & dashed to London.

The most important of all ....it was Boot whom Maryam gifted her Virginity....
It was Boot who became the illegitimate father of Maryam's love child......
?