Tea & Dialogue with Imran Khan ! Followed by Detailed Q & A

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sorry i thought it's a new video of Imran khan coz it's just posted on Imran khan's facebook official page so i thought i should share it with you , if this video has been posted on this forum previously then i request Admin to delete it ,otherwise its a must watch specially Q&A

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think this was posted before...A clip of it was available at the time ...But full official video from PTI media team was posted today...I might be wrong...

Thanks for sharing it here anyway.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Well Imran did not answer few of the questions like policy towrds DRONE attack, why he met PMLq and did not defend his statement and at the very last question did not answer first part of the question.

I do not know why from last few months, he is personal with NS and PMLn - I am very confused and wants answer as if NS is not good peson than why Imran was with him in APDM and especially Judges movement. At that time, he never ever passed such kind of remarks which he is passing now a days. I mean if he is doing politics then no difference between others and IK.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
No problem , but that was really nice gathering i think Imran khan should do such gathering more often than appearing in Talk shows ,he is always ready to answer any unexpected question and that shows the man has nothing to hide and says what is in his heart , Any pakistani may have problem with his politics but you can't disagree with the person himself
I don't think this was posted before...A clip of it was available at the time ...But full official video from PTI media team was posted today...I might be wrong...

Thanks for sharing it here anyway.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No problem , but that was really nice gathering i think Imran khan should do such gathering more often than appearing in Talk shows ,he is always ready to answer any unexpected question and that shows the man has nothing to hide and says what is in his heart , Any pakistani may have problem with his politics but you can't disagree with the person himself

Thats True...May Allah give him the strength to lead this nation and save him from evils.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ryt now there is nothing wrong to meet any political leader ,you can judge him when he makes govt with coalition partner ,on drone attack he is very clear that when our nation 'll stand up on it's feet then nobody 'll dare to cross our borders so all we need is an honest leadership who's committed to pakistan, and i sort of agree with you on NS thing ,he shouldn't pass that many remarks about NS ,he sat in APDM because there was only one mission and that mission was not for any political party that was for free judiciary so he didn't join APDM because APDM was electing NS or favouring him
Well Imran did not answer few of the questions like policy towrds DRONE attack, why he met PMLq and did not defend his statement and at the very last question did not answer first part of the question.

I do not know why from last few months, he is personal with NS and PMLn - I am very confused and wants answer as if NS is not good peson than why Imran was with him in APDM and especially Judges movement. At that time, he never ever passed such kind of remarks which he is passing now a days. I mean if he is doing politics then no difference between others and IK.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

He talks about Nawaz Sharif more because he wants people to realize the hypocrisy of the Sharifs. Zardari is what he is, and everybody knows that. The Sharifs are the same (more or less) when they're not in public (or with the Americans) but act all saintly and "usul-pasand" in the public eye, as if they haven't ever done anything wrong.