Tahir ul Qadri is Better than Imran Khan

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: IK's Biggest Challenge After Coming to Power

I agree PTI needs to concentrate on abolishing RIBA if given the chance, but how can that be done?

frootloops

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is hungry for Inqtidar , he wants to destory the govt and want reelection. But Talhir ul Qadari want to change the system , yes first want to change the systems. Before election TQ told imran khan that you will cry.

I appreciate TQ rather than Imran Khan.

Altaf Lutfi

Both are struggling for a positive change in lives of Pakistanis through constitutional and institutional reforms. TUQ calls it revolution but the way he has steered through so far, his revolution is not about thundering waves taking it all into sea but he accepts the idea of gradual systematic change, at a faster pace though.

RaqeebRoosia

Councller (250+ posts)
I think the thread poster has started this discussion in bad faith. It is an attempt to divide and rule. Let the 2 groups fight so the Govt or the forces of status Quo can benefit.
It should be enough that both of them agree that system has failed to work for the poor and needs to change. Lets keep the focus on getting the corrupt rulers out.

Altaf Lutfi

Appeal by government against an older decision by courts, banning Riba is pending with Supreme Court for over a decade. When IK will be able to move forward on agenda of people's welfare and system overhaul, he will find Supreme Court as the first hurdle in the way. Supreme Court is not only technically better armed with twists placed in constitution to save manipulative forces but it is rather in support of status quo as it shows from the role being played by it in last 3 months.

Ik will need cleansing of Supreme Court to put really sober and humble judges in charge, not those with colonial mindset.

Ahmedkwt

Senator (1k+ posts)

Baba's Islam giving lecture lol.
IK's biggest challange after getting up from bead would be embracing the reality that it was all a dream and that he would not never be the pm of Pakistan, peon may be but not the pm.

IK's views on riba could be assumed based on the skmt investments that he holds in banks, he is not against riba.
And a born again Muslim, why do you people kid with your self this much.

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
what bad faith, my brother? I am actually pro IK and pro TuQ. I am just sharing an insight with you and want your opinion on it. I really feel that TuQ has trumped IK in reading between the lines, in seeing what is not apparent, in understanding the situation better. But at the same time I feel, whatever IK has done is PERFECT. There is a way about doing things. Even if you know that the other person is going to hell, you dont stop telling him to have faith in Mercy of Allah. In 2013, TuQ correctly predicted election rigging, but IK had to participate in it no matter what. It is only because of that, he is now able to achieve SOOOO MUCH and the best of all is that he is literally EXPOSED the status-quo..

Tell me you like this post :)

I think the thread poster has started this discussion in bad faith. It is an attempt to divide and rule. Let the 2 groups fight so the Govt or the forces of status Quo can benefit.
It should be enough that both of them agree that system has failed to work for the poor and needs to change. Lets keep the focus on getting the corrupt rulers out.

210akash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan aur Tahir Qadari ek he maqsad ke liye lar rahe ha , I think app itna he chate ho ke ya dono alag alag ho jaye PTI aur PAT aapis ma lare ke kon kis se bahtar ha. Sara mulk deakh raha ha aur soach raha ha ke kon kis se bahtar ha , election ma pata chal jaye ga.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't think the system in Pakistan will ever allow Imran Khan to come to power. Judiciary, police, ECP are all corrupted to the core. Army and ISI are involved in international relations since our Army is well marketed and are deployed in Arab nations as well. They will always want someone they can control.

Plus our country likes to be C/O America. Wikileaks showed America cannot control Imran Khan as well. If any country elects a leader through democracy which America do not like, that country faces sanctions. With this fear as well of not upsetting America, ISI will be ready to use Imran Khan but never help him to come to power

He has fought a lone war and will continue to do so.

Pinnacle

MPA (400+ posts)

IK's biggest challenge after coming power will be to Validate his Haram daughter by some Lifafa Maulvi.