TAHIR AL QADRI'S LONG MARCH THREAD - (Post all updates here)

Missy Z

Citizen
I agree with Ahmed365 if someone is brave enough to challenge a corrupt system we should welcome and support this. The Prophet SAW is reported to have said: "If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith." Therefore is someone is attempting to change something wrong with his hands the least we can do is support this with our tongues!

infonex

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: The Real Inqilaab - Ghamidi's analysis of Tahir ul Qadri's Long March

AGREED THIS WAS MOST STUPID but failed DRAMA and no doubt Planed and designed some where else outside of Pakistan.

Ali Sajid

Councller (250+ posts)
Well I think he tried to warn us. now nation has to pay the price. Even IK admitted that TUQ was right. In my view he made only one mistake in Long march, which eventually became his week spot. He should not have taken women and children with him. this eventually lead him to make compromise, or else the case would have been otherwise.

But I think is Govt ko chance dena chahiye to prove itself. Ab 5 saal tu bardsaht kerna he hai in ko. in the mean time PTI should reconstitute itself. make some good changes. do homework and prepare for next elections as PTI was not read for election this year. But now they have ample time..