Syed Zaid Hamid Recent comments about Imran Khan posted on his Facebook page

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Few Messeages from Hon Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid - SubhanAllah

Well, if you are wrong, you could be wrong on millions of things include Zaid Hamid. Come out of your personality cult, and you will see what I can see. Prejudice is blinding. If you start combining the stooges and misguided fools with Pakistan, then you are in serious moral decline.

But I guess, when apathy sets in, people lose their marbles.;)

Naaah I like it here, and want to remain in here. I love this personality cult, its so comfy here. Wanna come n join me? bring your own bed and rooh-e-afza tho

Scorpion

Banned
No matter what you do they are going to play either Sind card and also that they are "Martyrs". If they are playing this cards when in the government what is the difference then?At least we can get rid of them and the corruption they have spread. If we wait too long there would be no Pakistan to save.

Dear We both want to get rid of this Government . . . . But calling the military will be the most lethal mistake as it is the military itself which is patronizing the current regime . . . .

Indeed the better idea could be a long duration sit in inside Islamabad in support of judiciary with aims of toppling the Regime . . . . What I meant from the long term is on the likes of the 2 month sit in by Hizbullah inside Beruit which toppled the government there . . . . It is the people who need to show the power than the Khakis with guns in hand . . . .

A few weeks in Islamabad will be enough for this corrupt regime and GHQ . . . . I am volunteering for the Sit in myself . . . . are you ready for that and the rest . . . . .

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
please not the following for all those people who consider imran as an angel:-

1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.

4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.

5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.

6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.

7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .

8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.

9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.

10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.