Syed Zaid Hamid Recent comments about Imran Khan posted on his Facebook page

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
"Now let us be blunt here! Imran is a sincere man but he cannot do a damn thing in this filthy system! Elections will be massivly rigged. You cannot control that. Imran can never get absolute majority and will have to share with traitors and paleed parties destroying himself and his izzat. He should back Supreme Court and army to clean the system ruthlessly first! Else, there would be disgrace!"

28/07/2011

But still he supports Imran Khan in all political leaders of Pakistan. Among all others he is the best choice....

Last edited by a moderator:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every patriotic Pakistani knows, Imran is the only man who can save Pakistan. Zaid Hamid is no exception.

I do agree with Zaid Hamid to an extent. There must be something done about Rigging, election commission and voters list before the next election takes place.

Last edited by a moderator:

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Zaid hamid is spot on ! Imran has always asked for independent judiciary who could hold every one accountable and i am hoping this clean up process will be accomplished before next election takes place.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with Zaid Hamid, and Imran knows it too. Brother When you are in real time situations that is time which shows how much strength do u have........how much pressure u can handle.....May Allah helps the right one to help us out........

imran know better than zaid what to do and when to do

Salam.. bhai m with Imran and i know he is the only man who can do somthing for Pakistan .. but what Zaid Hamid said is completly true.. thats wat every1 thinking these days. coz we all know the system here.. bogus votes , fake votes, election time riots , propegandas , and alot more things like this will be hurdle in the way of Imran unless he join hands with MQM or some other big party.. and actually sorry to say u r wrong about imran that he knows wat to do n when to do.. as far as What to do is concern m with u that Imran is doing actually wat we need at the moment but when to do .. i must say he's not that much perfect in timings.. coz if he didnt boycott the previous election he must have a better position this time.. and might have a chance for a big victory.. for now i myself gonna vote for him n ill convince every1 in my family n freinds to vote for him but i know the results.. Yes there is a better chance in next election but not now.. i apologize if anything might have hurt u...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The path is what I suggested to the Rt. Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan in my e-mail.

Prison, Gilani and Zardari for contempt of court, corruption and for an instrument in the killing of people in Karachi and corruption respectively.

Then do the same to Babar Hewan, and everything will fall in line. Come on CJ be brave, please for Pakistan sake.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
The path is what I suggested to the Rt. Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan in my e-mail.

Prison, Gilani and Zardari for contempt of court, corruption and for an instrument in the killing of people in Karachi and corruption respectively.

Then do the same to Babar Hewan, and everything will fall in line. Come on CJ be brave, please for Pakistan sake.
make them mazloom so they will rule u again.

Scorpion

Banned
"Now let us be blunt here! Imran is a sincere man but he cannot do a damn thing in this filthy system! Elections will be massivly rigged. You cannot control that. Imran can never get absolute majority and will have to share with traitors and paleed parties destroying himself and his izzat. He should back Supreme Court and army to clean the system ruthlessly first! Else, there would be disgrace!"

28/07/2011

But still he supports Imran Khan in all political leaders of Pakistan. Among all others he is the best choice....

Look at this GHQ Pithoo Zaid Hamid . . . . Now he wants Imran Khan to make a deal with the Military to come into power . . . .

I am not a supporter of Imran Khan but what little I knew about him is that at least he s not a Munafiq like Zaid Hamid . . . .

Since the current system is being run by the Army therefore Army is as much a Traitor and Paleed like rest of the Political Parties . . . . There fore, zaid hamid always in search of the Short cuts should better SHUT UP than to try to deviate Imran Khan from long tough but sincere path . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

So that PPP get another excuse to use the Bloody Sindh Card . . . .

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
I respect Zahid Hamid, He said" Imran Khan should back Supreme Court and army to clean the system ruthlessly ". Imran Khan in his recent interview told Dr Shahid that SC asked for help from army in Last October, but army refused to help SC.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Few Messeages from Hon Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid - SubhanAllah

Gazoo Notes: he is such a blunt and true Muslim and very patriotic

Few messages from Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid

We are being asked different questions like whom should we vote for in the next elections? Can Imran Khan bring the change? Whom can we trust? Our reply is: When the time comes, we will let you know. Elections would be fatal for the country now when the corrupt and the terrorists dominate. Allah has His own plans. Pakistan is in a state of war and demon-cracy is a curse. Just watch as destiny unfolds, InshAllah!

The political parties r treacherous. None of them believe in ideology of Pakistan or are practicing Muslims, mostly based on ethnic and sectarian lines. In the last elections, they planted 20 million fake votes to create results of their choice and we got this paleed "Demon'Cracy"! Do not be naive! Even if you all vote, the Dajjal will still plant millions of fake votes to bring more ghaddars! Elections are fatal!

Our duty is to warn the nation and give azaan for the sake of Allah and Rasul Allah (sm). If you listen, there will be khair. If not, do not forget that East Pakistan was also broken after an election which was heavily influenced by India and CIA. We must clean Pakistan first -- Corruption and Terorrism are the cancers! Cleaning can only be done when army and Supreme Court join hands to enforce fierce justice!

If elections take place, Allah forbid, you will be severely dejected and heartbroken. Then there would be anarchy in the country. Then time for tauba would be gone and time for punishment would begin. We are warning you clearly -- Elections under this paleed Dajjal system will humiliate Pakistan, our ideology, faith and you will become Yugoslavia! Stop being blind, for Allah's sake! Have you not learnt yet?

Alhamdolillah, great khair is comming for Pakistan and this will NOT come from rigegd elections. Don't lose your focus! Elections is a useless debate. Be warned! Focus on defending Pakistan now and Takmeel Mission. We are in a state of war and army needs our support. This election facade has been created to further divide the nation. Change is comming but not through this filthy system, InshAllah!

Those who claim to follow Iqbal should also remember that Baba Iqbal said democracy is a curse and a cruel tyrinical system whose face seems bright and you think it will bring freedom but in reality it is more cruel than Changez Khan! He also said that Dictatorship is given another name by Iblees and called it democracy!! We will fight this curse of democracy! You have democracy today!! have you not learnt?

Now let us be blunt here! Imran is a sincere man but he cannot do a damn thing in this filthy system! Elections will be massivly rigged. You cannot control that. Imran can never get absolute majority and will have to share with traitors and paleed parties destroying himself and his izzat. He should back Supreme Court and army to clean the system ruthlessly first! Else, there would be disgrace!

Having said all that, we remain fiercely focussed on our ideological, spiritual, political and military awareness misison to create the destiny we want for our Medina e Sani and Ummat e Rasul (sm). Wallahi, we do NOT depend upon this Dajjal system to decide our fate! InshAllah, we will create our own destiny, write new history as we dare to dream and then achieve what others consider impossible! HasbunAllah!

anyie1

Re: Few Messeages from Hon Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid - SubhanAllah

We are being asked different questions like whom should we vote for in the next elections? Can Imran Khan bring the change? Whom can we trust? Our reply is: When the time comes, we will let you know. Elections would be fatal for the country now when the corrupt and the terrorists dominate. Allah has His own plans. Pakistan is in a state of war and demon-cracy is a curse. Just watch as destiny unfolds, InshAllah!

The political parties r treacherous. None of them believe in ideology of Pakistan or are practicing Muslims, mostly based on ethnic and sectarian lines. In the last elections, they planted 20 million fake votes to create results of their choice and we got this paleed "Demon'Cracy"! Do not be naive! Even if you all vote, the Dajjal will still plant millions of fake votes to bring more ghaddars! Elections are fatal!

Our duty is to warn the nation and give azaan for the sake of Allah and Rasul Allah (sm). If you listen, there will be khair. If not, do not forget that East Pakistan was also broken after an election which was heavily influenced by India and CIA. We must clean Pakistan first -- Corruption and Terorrism are the cancers! Cleaning can only be done when army and Supreme Court join hands to enforce fierce justice!

If elections take place, Allah forbid, you will be severely dejected and heartbroken. Then there would be anarchy in the country. Then time for tauba would be gone and time for punishment would begin. We are warning you clearly -- Elections under this paleed Dajjal system will humiliate Pakistan, our ideology, faith and you will become Yugoslavia! Stop being blind, for Allah's sake! Have you not learnt yet?

Alhamdolillah, great khair is comming for Pakistan and this will NOT come from rigegd elections. Don't lose your focus! Elections is a useless debate. Be warned! Focus on defending Pakistan now and Takmeel Mission. We are in a state of war and army needs our support. This election facade has been created to further divide the nation. Change is comming but not through this filthy system, InshAllah!

Those who claim to follow Iqbal should also remember that Baba Iqbal said democracy is a curse and a cruel tyrinical system whose face seems bright and you think it will bring freedom but in reality it is more cruel than Changez Khan! He also said that Dictatorship is given another name by Iblees and called it democracy!! We will fight this curse of democracy! You have democracy today!! have you not learnt?

Now let us be blunt here! Imran is a sincere man but he cannot do a damn thing in this filthy system! Elections will be massivly rigged. You cannot control that. Imran can never get absolute majority and will have to share with traitors and paleed parties destroying himself and his izzat. He should back Supreme Court and army to clean the system ruthlessly first! Else, there would be disgrace!

Having said all that, we remain fiercely focussed on our ideological, spiritual, political and military awareness misison to create the destiny we want for our Medina e Sani and Ummat e Rasul (sm). Wallahi, we do NOT depend upon this Dajjal system to decide our fate! InshAllah, we will create our own destiny, write new history as we dare to dream and then achieve what others consider impossible! HasbunAllah!
I agree with Zaid Hamid,

crankthskunk

So that PPP get another excuse to use the Bloody Sindh Card . . . .

No matter what you do they are going to play either Sind card and also that they are "Martyrs". If they are playing this cards when in the government what is the difference then?
At least we can get rid of them and the corruption they have spread. If we wait too long there would be no Pakistan to save.

crankthskunk

Gazoobhai,

I thought you are mature and intelligent.(serious)(serious)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Gazoobhai,

I thought you are mature and intelligent.(serious)(serious)

And I thought you were a very nice n smart person.

but I guess you were right, and I was terribly wrong

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan paindabad

crankthskunk

And I thought you were a very nice n smart person.

but I guess you were right, and I was terribly wrong

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan paindabad

Well, if you are wrong, you could be wrong on millions of things include Zaid Hamid. Come out of your personality cult, and you will see what I can see. Prejudice is blinding. If you start combining the stooges and misguided fools with Pakistan, then you are in serious moral decline.

But I guess, when apathy sets in, people lose their marbles.;)