surface-to-surfacel ballistic missile Prahar successfully test fired by India

bravo

Banned
Re: Prahar successfully testfired

Good one !India will test fire its MIRV agni 5 in this year end which will be able to cover all parts of china !!

Work done !!!

@ali_khan

many hindus also know urdu...we are taught all kinds of languages !!

.moreover india has 2 ,missile defense system

1.akash anti ballistic missile

<strong><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laR3yp2Rr1A" target="_blank">

2.PAD and AAD missile ballistic defense

AAD is tested 6 times ,PAD will become operation by 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5g_XbY34oI

3.Missile defence system against 5000 km missiles : missiles with MIRV technology

Work in progress ,first test in 2014!!

All series of missiles from agni 1 to agni 3 are tested,inducted fixing all minute errors!!

Why pakistani hate their nation ?

<strong><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj08W4xhXy4" target="_blank">

<strong>

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

phir.....................
keya tum na toilets bana ni bhi seek li hain.
your scientiests must develop first non-cloging toilets.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

why you guys jealous...? dont you know your past..? and yes we have non-cloging toilets and collecting **** in it to present gift for you ..(clap)

Jagbani ya Batao , can you read urdu , if yes then how , as you always give link of Urdu newspaper from Jalandar , Can Indians read urdu?

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yes still north Indian can read urdu. We have not only Hindu's but also Muslims in our country.
And if we can publish urdu newspaper then obviously we can read urdu

Jagbani ya Batao , can you read urdu , if yes then how , as you always give link of Urdu newspaper from Jalandar , Can Indians read urdu?

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes still north Indian can read urdu. We have not only Hindu's but also Muslims in our country.
And if we can publish urdu newspaper then obviously we can read urdu

How you learned to read Urdu , is it in school ?

jagbani

’سارے جہاں میں دھوم ہماری زباں کی ہے‘
اردو زبان کی ترویج و اشاعت میں تقسیم وطن کے بعد کافی حد تک گراوٹ آئی۔ تقسیم سے قبل یہ یہاں ایک مادری و سرکاری زبان کا درجہ رکھتی تھی مگر اب ایسا نہیں رہا۔ اب یہ ہندوستان کی کچھ ریاستوں میں اول درجہ کی زبان ہے توکچھ میں دوسرے‘ تیسرے اور کچھ مقامات پر آپشن ٹائپ باقی ہے۔ تقسیم وطن کے بعد اردو ہند میں روزگار سے نہ جڑے ہونے کی وجہ سے بے یارو مددگار توضرور ہوتی مگر پھر بھی اس کی شیرینی اور حلاوت کی وجہ سے سرکار کو کسی حد تک اس کی پشت پناہی کرنی ہی پڑی جس سے اسے آج یہاں قرار واقعی ہے۔ اب یہاں اس کے سینکڑوں اردو روز نامے منظر عام پر ہیں جن میں ہند سماچار‘ سہارا‘ انقلاب ‘ اخبار مشرق وغیرہ خاص اہمیت رکھتے ہیں۔ دیش کی بڑی یونیورسٹیوں میں بھی یہ داخل نصاب ہے۔

bravo

Banned
Well done india
but we will shoot them down before they reach SURFACE TO SURFACE.....

does pakistan have any anti ballistic missiles ...i heard that even uncle xang in china also cant copy these technology !!

Only 4 nations have BMD tech :USA,Russia,israel and India

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
does pakistan have any anti ballistic missiles ...i heard that even uncle xang in china also cant copy these technology !!

Only 4 nations have BMD tech :USA,Russia,israel and India

Well you try your STS and see what we come up with ...by the way have you ever thought about the fact that before you even launch your missle the whole area will be wiped out by one pakistani tiny INVENTION.....hope you knw what i mean...right

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

and the school name is dayra doon, RAW TERROR WING,
TEACHER NAME IS SPY MASTER, DHOTE LAL!!!!!!
GRADE IN URDU!!!!!!!!!!N(MEANS FAIL)
TEACHER RECMANDITION, SEND HIM TO PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!!

jagbani

Who are you..? i am not talking to you .. with whom i was talking got reply and he even thanked me for this .. so you should not interfere in our talk..
We are Indian and we always keep patience but after that you also know what we can do ... so if i have cool talk with you so i want the same from you..

and the school name is dayra doon, RAW TERROR WING,
TEACHER NAME IS SPY MASTER, DHOTE LAL!!!!!!
GRADE IN URDU!!!!!!!!!!N(MEANS FAIL)
TEACHER RECMANDITION, SEND HIM TO PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!!

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who are you..? i am not talking to you .. with whom i was talking got reply and he even thanked me for this .. so you should not interfere in our talk..
We are Indian and we always keep patience but after that you also know what we can do ... so if i have cool talk with you so i want the same from you..

farts farts and chillout by chiled piss.