SUN Charity Canada is a fraud. Here is Proof

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
I say WOOOO to you. Its all Millat BS. Altaf is a living Saint and MQM is luck to have him. Purda na uthao......

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

YOU SAID IN THIS THREAD

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nd-Flood-Drives-by-SUN-Charity-and-MQM-Canada

SUN Charity's Thanksgiving Day Humanitarian Drives ended with huge success
A large number of people from all walks of life donated blood Deputy Parliamentary Leader of MQM,
Syed Haider Abbas Rizvi exclusively attended the event, supported charity and mingled with public

MQM always stands for humanity Following the teachings of Altaf Hussain, Today,
MQM workers have displayed tremendous commitment towards the service of humanity
Central Organizer MQM Canada, Iqbal Qamar

THEN I ASKED
ANYONE FROM MQM ?

Is Sun Charity a registered Charity in Canada a simple Yes or No will suffice. I already know the answer, but I would like MQM to confirm. So anyone please reply. Is Sun Charity Canada a registered charity under Canada Law ?

THEN I POINTED OUT :

Legal Requirements for Charities in Canada

http://www.globalphilanthropy.ca/ima...k_Blumberg.pdf

This might also help

http://www.canadiancharitylaw.ca/ind...e_issues_for_/

BEARING ALL THAT IN MIND PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.

This video is filmed at Jamia Islamia Canada, Tedlo Street, Mississauga. I cannot see even a single namazi of that masjid in the video except Qasmi sb. and Chaudhry sb. who are khateeb and muazzin respectively. It seems that MQMers have used the venue for their propaganda.

Where is the office of MQM Canada?

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This video is filmed at Jamia Islamia Canada, Tedlo Street, Mississauga. I cannot see even a single namazi of that masjid in the video except Qasmi sb. and Chaudhry sb. who are khateeb and muazzin respectively. It seems that MQMers have used the venue for their propaganda.

Where is the office of MQM Canada?

You seem to know this place and some of the people involved. Is this not some sort of glorified voluntary work, giving the Impression that MQM has a genuine and LEGAL presence in Canada, when as you rightly say there is NO registered office for MQM or Sun Charity. Someone has already admitted this to be the case previously in the thread. Some proud Pakistani living in Canada could take issue with the Government to say, on the one hand they are declared terrorists by the Canada Courts, and SUN is operating as a Charity for 2 years, ............... If Canadian Law is being flouted violated or ignored, some good citizen could inform the relevant authorities, even anon......

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seem to know this place and some of the people involved. Is this not some sort of glorified voluntary work, giving the Impression that MQM has a genuine and LEGAL presence in Canada, when as you rightly say there is NO registered office for MQM or Sun Charity. Someone has already admitted this to be the case previously in the thread. Some proud Pakistani living in Canada could take issue with the Government to say, on the one hand they are declared terrorists by the Canada Courts, and SUN is operating as a Charity for 2 years, ............... If Canadian Law is being flouted violated or ignored, some good citizen could inform the relevant authorities, even anon......

You always deny the truth when it is put in front of your eyes?? I have already pointed out what you wrote is all lies. Please stop lying. SUN is breaking no laws

Before setting up a new charity, you should think about offering your services to, or combining with, an existing charity if there is a possibility of duplicating existing charitable work.
For example, if your organization will be providing financial and/or material relief to the victims of natural disasters or sudden catastrophes, you may wish to consider offering money or services to an existing charity.
Many charities find it difficult to get access to the limited funding that is available to the charitable sector, and this can be particularly problematic for new charities.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/t4...#_Toc225579175

foot soldier

Councller (250+ posts)
ukpakistani u r blinded by ur jealousy, shame on you, still i will advise you to see a doctor, tell him how you hate MQM so very much. I am pretty sure, he will ask you to say 'G A Altaf' 100 times a day until u get better.

UKPakistani

You always deny the truth when it is put in front of your eyes?? I have already pointed out what you wrote is all lies. Please stop lying. SUN is breaking no laws

Before setting up a new charity, you should think about offering your services to, or combining with, an existing charity if there is a possibility of duplicating existing charitable work.
For example, if your organization will be providing financial and/or material relief to the victims of natural disasters or sudden catastrophes, you may wish to consider offering money or services to an existing charity.
Many charities find it difficult to get access to the limited funding that is available to the charitable sector, and this can be particularly problematic for new charities.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/t4...#_Toc225579175

The question is for MQM Canada, and SUN "Charity" Canada, So as much as I appreciate your efforts, you are a proper little MQM soldier, but forgive me if I doubt your expertise in anything outside Karachi, and esp your knowledge of Canadian Law. By the way where do they teach Canadian Law in Karachi ?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
The question is for MQM Canada, and SUN "Charity" Canada, So as much as I appreciate your efforts, you are a proper little MQM soldier, but forgive me if I doubt your expertise in anything outside Karachi, and esp your knowledge of Canadian Law. By the way where do they teach Canadian Law in Karachi ?

Wonderful little thing called 'Google'. Try it sometimes.

UKPakistani

ukpakistani u r blinded by ur jealousy, shame on you, still i will advise you to see a doctor, tell him how you hate MQM so very much. I am pretty sure, he will ask you to say 'G A Altaf' 100 times a day until u get better.

Yes my jealousy is that I cannot kill thousands, torture people, live like a king without doing a days work, sing songs and perform mujras for millions. Threaten a whole country live on tv and suck up to the Indians by saying sorry forgive us and let us come back please.
You are right I have a lot to be jealous of, except I aspire to nothing remotely powerful, I am grateful for what Allah has given me, health money dignity, and a family. I do not have sleepless nights about who to murder next, and I do not live off the misery of millions in Karachi. So if its okay with you, I will continue with this jealousy.

UKPakistani

Wonderful little thing called 'Google'. Try it sometimes.

You try it,
1. Try MQM Canada Courts Terrorist
2. Sun Charity Canada Registered Office
3. MQM Registered Office Canada
4. Home Office UK Country Information Report 2011, page 155
5. Altaf hussain Traitor
6. MQM Murder Torture Rape
7. Altaf Hussain NRO 3000 murder cases

Google all that and see what comes up. All lies right, but YOU use google only the truth comes up about MQM

Magic

smna_nabeel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[MENTION=23831]UKPakistani[/MENTION]: Yara stop wasting your time on this forum. If you have sufficient proofs go to the courts. If you win the case post it here. What's the point in discussion here until then?

UKPakistani

@UKPakistani : Yara stop wasting your time on this forum. If you have sufficient proofs go to the courts. If you win the case post it here. What's the point in discussion here until then?

I thought this WAS a discussion forum. Obviously not, and why do you feel cmpelled to follow what is written here ?

PS Our whole aim is to get your Altaf Bhai and MQM into the courts in the UK, where judges are not bought intimidated kidnapped threatened bribed or killed

Last edited:

smna_nabeel

I thought this WAS a discussion forum. Obviously not, and why do you feel cmpelled to follow what is written here ?

PS Our whole aim is to get your Altaf Bhai and MQM into the courts in the UK, where judges are not bought intimidated kidnapped threatened bribed or killed

I had a feeling you would count me as of one the MQM supporters, anyways the point I was trying to make is would not your argument have a winning edge if you have a court's verdict in this regard in your favour? Obviously it is a discussion forum but whats the point of discussion if it does not come to a reasonable conclusion?

UKPakistani

I had a feeling you would count me as of one the MQM supporters, anyways the point I was trying to make is would not your argument have a winning edge if you have a court's verdict in this regard in your favour? Obviously it is a discussion forum but whats the point of discussion if it does not come to a reasonable conclusion?

Have a little patience and who knows what might happen. PS I have no control over what happens in Canada, but just be patient and see what happens in the UK.......... In time you will see what happens. Just a little patience please

PS you didnt deny that you are an MQM walla

Last edited:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
SUN is an ultra conservative, racist, anti-Islam, anti-Pakistan media group. The anchors like John Oakly, Charles Adler, Mike Stafford, Ezra (forgot his last name) et. el are spewing poison day and night against Islam and Muslims on SUN TV and newspapers. So why MQM is aligning itsels with this anti-Pakistan group?

smna_nabeel

Have a little patience and who knows what might happen. PS I have no control over what happens in Canada, but just be patient and see what happens in the UK.......... In time you will see what happens. Just a little patience please

PS you didnt deny that you are an MQM walla

Yara neither did I accept the hypothesis, I left it for you to decide!;) Anyways May you find success in all your righteous deeds. FiAmanAllah!