"successful" pakistani women.most of them are divorced

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
It is interesting to note that most of successful Pakistani women are divorced. Few of them are single in late 30s and 40s. by successful I mean they have money and fame and our media which is the fourth pillar of state call them as successful women. They are presented as successful in tv, newspaper radio etc. here is the list

Divorced women:

Farzana raja. Chairperson of Benazir Income Support Program
Sumera malik. Politician
Ayla malik . Politician
Marvi memon politician
Mussarat misbah , chairman DEPILEX beauty saloon
Shuguffta ijaz actress
Faryal gohar actress and social worker
Nadia khan, (one time divorce ,now she got married again) compare and actress
Urooj nasir actress and compare
Juggan kazim actress and compare
Omaima malik model and actress

Unmarried women: (above 35 year age)

Reema khan actress
Sadia imam actress
Mira actress
Nirma actress
Haddiqa kiyani singer
Iman ali model and actress
Vaneeza ahmad model and actress
Ayesha khan actress

if you people know name other than these please share

Unicorn

Banned
Not knowing the details of divorce, a woman who refuses to be subservient to a man is a successful woman.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is interesting to note that most of successful Pakistani women are divorced. Few of them are single in late 30s and 40s. by successful I mean they have money and fame and our media which is the fourth pillar of state call them as successful women. They are presented as successful in tv, newspaper radio etc. here is the list

Divorced women:

Sumera malik. Politician
Ayla malik . Politician
Marvi memon politician
Shuguffta ijaz actress

Reema khan actress
Sadia imam actress
Mira actress
Nirma actress
Haddiqa kiyani singer
Ayesha khan actress

Look at the criteria of successful women.

It looks to me you are from the film industry.

Even Faqeria is agreed with it.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Same story in Europe. But who suffers at most? the children of such single parent and the society.

Islam provided best solution for Families. European women is tired of that successes and going back to family system.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Divorced women:

Sumera malik. Politician
Ayla malik . Politician
Marvi memon politician
Shuguffta ijaz actress

Reema khan actress
Sadia imam actress
Mira actress
Nirma actress
Haddiqa kiyani singer
Ayesha khan actress

App KAFI AASHIQ MIZAJ lagtay hey yeah PHIR

Looking a girl for MARRIED?

APP mujhey Married and around 35 Plus lagtay hey, Aisay AGE may aisa ho jata hey. Natural for man on this age

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
its mean u r not subserviant to your boss etc because you are successful

Hamza
My friend, you have raised a very delicate question. Before I begin, let me clarify one thing that husband is not his wife's boss. They are equal partners in this joint venture, except that he is the head of the household. Many times husbands are jealous of the fact that their wives are more successful in their careers and many times they are concerned that their wives are financially independent and that makes them very insecure, and this insecurity leads to daily squirmishes, which deteriorates their relationship and ultimately leads to breakup and divorce.

Sometimes when women become financially independent they tend to forget that their husband is still the head of the household.

When you talk about successful unmarried women, what happens is that men are little intimidated to propose to successful women, they are afraid of rejection.

By the way I don't consider a man or woman successful if they cannot maintain a good balanced relationship, after all this is a matter of their life and divorce.

Unicorn

Banned
its mean u r not subserviant to your boss etc because you are successful

Employee employer relation is very straight forward. As an employee its my duty to produce goods/services for an agreed upon compensation and as an employer its my duty to compensate an employee properly for goods and services rendered. This is not a relationship where subservience is involved only if one chooses to be.

Mysticreed

Banned
Following the criteria of the thread started Benazir Bhutto was the most successful Pakistani woman ever an she was married before becoming famous globally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
One does not understand what you are trying to say. If this is your criterion of a successful women, then why not to start from your home. I mean your father to divorce your mom, you and your wife (I do not think any wise woman would stay with someone like you), Your brothers and sisters. Then you can be a proud member of successful family. What a shame.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye sub women socity aur islam ke baghi hein...dunya walay enko successful ko kehtay hein...kamyabi aur nakami ka faisla qiamat walay din ho ga...