Substandard service Quality at Allama Iqbal INTERNATIONAL Airport....

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Its a departure lounge area at Allama Iqbal International Airport.

I ordered breakfast for me and my family. And how they served us the breakfast that you can see in pictures. In sugar pot the teaspoon doesn't contain any tea stain , its a kind of fungus maybe.....

We couldn't drink the tea.....and when the guy came to collect the payment, I asked him "Look at the cups, spoons.......See where you guys are sitting , and what kind of services you are giving"....and he replied "O bus paani ne tha, bijli ne the....."

Can anybody imagine this that at international airports you receive such kind of excuses.......

we paid money, but same time I took pictures too......

d4e6bfb4beb9632f2028972bc7441abb.jpg

1b9be18aa2de2fbbf5d71017679110d4.jpg

135900b0ce7785bad10bc807a3e10ee9.JPG

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Allama Iqbal INTERNATIONAL Airport....

aray yeh tou baree SAFAEE HAI shyd kisi nay notice liya hai (my brother yeh tou kuch b nahe halat iss say b ziada harab hai magar Q kay sirf cheeni hee nahe sabar ka fruite b meetha hota hai so sabar karo;))

Last edited:

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

aray yeh tou baree SAFAEE HAI shyd kisi nay notice liya hai (my brother yeh tou kuch b nahe halat iss say b ziada harab hai magar sabar ka fruite meetha hota hai so sabar karo;))

Bhai app nay bhi theek kaha, but mujey waqi boht afsos howa k pakistan mein safai tak ka khayal ne rakha ja sakta

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

its even shameful that they have indian songs running on full volume in some of the CD shops there..

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

oe yar gora sahi hae es lihaz se....... har cheez disposible bana di hae..... Sugar chote se sachet mae so no need to worry about Cleaning..... Disposable spoons and stirrers...... Even jis jagha par bartan bhi use hote haen wahan har cheez saf shafaf hoti hae..... International Airports to chorie kisi small town ke chote se cafe ya coffee shop mae bhi safai ka al'aa standard hota hae.......

ye cheezen es lie mention kar raha hon ke safai rakhna koi Rocket Science nahi aur na hi es ke lie koi Phd karni parti hae..... balkae hamara mazhab to khas hokam karta hae safai ke bare mae.... Allah hidayat de hamare logon ko...... behad kaam chor haen ham log.

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)

achaa hota iss ki video b bana laita
by d way breakfast tu milgaya na

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)

achaa yaar aap jeet gayay.
pics hee theak hain
aub tu kosh hain

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhai video mein bhi yehi dekhna tha aap nay, pics theek ne aaeen??

Lo kar lo baat... Is say ziada THEEK kya pics ho sakti hien.. bARI ZABARDAST HEIN AUR fanoon-e-Latifa ke hesiyyat rakhti hein.. Wese mujhe aap per bohat afsos hai aap nay us ko payment q kee.. WALLAH HE AZEEM aap ko bistii karni chhaiye thee, us ke eb us k maalik kee b aur paisy b nahi dainiay chahiyee thay. Aap nay actually apnay baad k aanay walon k liye mushkil paida kar dee..

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

Lo kar lo baat... Is say ziada THEEK kya pics ho sakti hien.. bARI ZABARDAST HEIN AUR fanoon-e-Latifa ke hesiyyat rakhti hein.. Wese mujhe aap per bohat afsos hai aap nay us ko payment q kee.. WALLAH HE AZEEM aap ko bistii karni chhaiye thee, us ke eb us k maalik kee b aur paisy b nahi dainiay chahiyee thay. Aap nay actually apnay baad k aanay walon k liye mushkil paida kar dee..

Bhai kisi ka haq maar k os ko samjhaya ne ja sakta....

albatta i found only my self questioning them for this kind of services....people now dnt bother at all there in pk....atleast we can say them in a nice way to improve their self

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhai kisi ka haq maar k os ko samjhaya ne ja sakta....

albatta i found only my self questioning them for this kind of services....people now dnt bother at all there in pk....atleast we can say them in a nice way to improve their self

Here I agree with you totally.... I liked this way and sentence of yours and I myself is like "atleast we can say them in a nice way to improve their self "..
But at this moment I remember the golden words of my Urdu Professor.."Ae QOUM Danday dee A, tay DANDA PEER A WIGRAYAAN THIGRAYAAN DAA" translation literally is (This nation requires Stick to let them follow, and Stick is the Master of everyone who is astray !!! ) :o))

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

If any of you have to go through Lahore airport make sure you keep enough Pakistani currency with you. My last flight to LHR was an experience. First of all I was thoroughly disappointed by the railway station look of the airport and then there are thugs roaming around everywhere. Sepcially the one who sells phone cards. He charged me 5$ to make a 2 minutes call. They would say Salam to you and will behave as if they are the most helping people in the world but like the degrading morals of our society their help also stinks.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

If any of you have to go through Lahore airport make sure you keep enough Pakistani currency with you. My last flight to LHR was an experience. First of all I was thoroughly disappointed by the railway station look of the airport and then there are thugs roaming around everywhere. Sepcially the one who sells phone cards. He charged me 5$ to make a 2 minutes call. They would say Salam to you and will behave as if they are the most helping people in the world but like the degrading morals of our society their help also stinks.

With ur experience , i remembered one of my worse experience of buying sim card for rupees 1000 at Lhr airport.....and after that i received 1000 words of daant from my relative on my foolishness

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

kabhi moqa miley to islamabad airport k bath zaroor daikhey ga musalsal 3 sall say wohi hall hay

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

kabhi moqa miley to islamabad airport k bath zaroor daikhey ga musalsal 3 sall say wohi hall hay

jee once my family visited Islamabad airport, or wahan utartay he airport ke Bijli chali gai:)

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

There are 2 reasons that people do not take Break fast or Lunch/Dinner from such type of shops. Normally there quality is not good and prices are too high and when you ask them about their prices, they simply give excuse that the Rent they are paying for the premises is very very high. Ultimately people do not purchase their product and in the end they close their business due to loss. But there is one thing very very surprising that the premises they vacant for the next term because of non workability, other party take it on Rent even at higher price. What is the reason ???? in my opinion:

"We do not plan to fail. We just fail to plan"