Stop Shaytan from watching you in bathroom

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what happens when you start to believe in conspiracy theories without using critical thinking and fact checking anything and just drinking the conspiracy kool aid without question

Technology can easily be recreated, in fact we have much better technology now, but there is absolutely no need to and yes its very expensive. During the cold war was the only time something like this would be funded. You know right now, the US does not have the capability to send a man into space, because all their programs like the Space Shuttle have been shut down due to costs And they rely on Soviet rockets to send people up to the ISS.

And once again death of Criticial Thinking one second of google will let you know Van Allen Belts were discovered way before the moon missions.

I don't think you are much of a reading type of person so instead of an article I'll post this

You're confusing things. I am not saying this, NASA astronauts said these things. Why didn't they know this huh?

Now, everyone can make up excuses and explain how they managed it today but nasas own astronauts couldn't explain it. Funny huh?

And it's bullshit that they lost the technology, you can't lose a thing like that.

Funny how only the US has gone there and nobody else has managed it despite doing many similar unmanned missions.

Because BS

Also not the first time US has lied. Look up operation northwood and compare that to 9/11. There are people who believe a bunch of smelly afghanis hijacked three separate planes miraculously don't know how bypassing airport security and caused damage that isn't possible with plane crashes alone unless there were explosives set in the building.

You can believe the lies, power to you but i am not someone who gets brainwashed so easily.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
NASA astronauts said these things. Why didn't they know this huh?
When did they say they didn't know this ?

And it's bullshit that they lost the technology, you can't lose a thing like that.

Funny how only the US has gone there and nobody else has managed it despite doing many similar unmanned missions.

They didn't lose the technology, it was simply decommissioned and dismantled, the experts with actual practical knowledge simply retired and passed away.

If they really wanted to go again, they would have to start from scratch and that is extremely expensive specially since there is no actual need for it and absolutely no way of justifying the billions of dollars to the American tax paying public. And that is also why no one else has bothered either.

Maybe in our lifetime we might see a manned mission to Mars but not to the moon again,

The only reason they Americans did it was a matter of national pride to win the space race during the height of the cold war because up until then they were always behind the Russians, who managed to send up the first satellite, they sent up the first man in space, so Russia was kicking America's behind in it.

And if the technology of the day allowed the Russians to out do the American manned missions to the moon would have probably have sent men to Mars to beat the Americans.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/...e-ability-to-travel-to-the-moon/#280573281f48

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh shut up you idiot. What has reciting a few words has to do with talibans, you moron?

Stallin and Hitler and Chinese ching chong who were atheists and murdered billions of people combined didn't recite anything when going to bathroom.

Stupid troll.
Meet next Mumtaz Qadri................... Maluon Steyn.................hahahahahahah
Killed Billions????? Abey to chotia..... go to an adult school and learn about zeros in Billions.

Steyn

When did they say they didn't know this ?

They didn't lose the technology, it was simply decommissioned and dismantled, the experts with actual practical knowledge simply retired and passed away.

If they really wanted to go again, they would have to start from scratch and that is extremely expensive specially since there is no actual need for it and absolutely no way of justifying the billions of dollars to the American tax paying public. And that is also why no one else has bothered either.

Maybe in our lifetime we might see a manned mission to Mars but not to the moon again,

The only reason they Americans did it was a matter of national pride to win the space race during the height of the cold war because up until then they were always behind the Russians, who managed to send up the first satellite, they sent up the first man in space, so Russia was kicking America's behind in it.

And if the technology of the day allowed the Russians to out do the American manned missions to the moon would have probably have sent men to Mars to beat the Americans.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/...e-ability-to-travel-to-the-moon/#280573281f48

Sigh dude, did you watch the first video and started arguing with me because then it makes sense why you act like you don't know what i am talking about. I only posted the first video because its interesting how they were programming people to think we could go to the moon anytime and it wouldn't be surprising, the same way they have been programming people for 9/11 from the 70s and 80s. Bet you didn't know that huh?. It doesn't provide any proof about moon landings being fake, just a perspective, the second one shows the lies of NASA.

Do me a favor and stop treating me like an idiot then we can actually have a discussion based on knowledge. I am not being condescending to you even though i disagree with you. Then watch this video completely and come back and explain NASA

Literally the first clip is of Buzz Aldrin saying we didn't go to the Moon (why would Buzz Aldrin say such a thing like that?). Richard Nixon calls Neil Armstrong on the moon from the white house on landline (LOL?). President Obama says early in the next decade they will send a set of crude flights will TEST AND PROVE the systems required for exploration beyond LOW EARTH ORBIT. NASA astronauts repeatedly saying they can't go past low earth orbit.

Watch the video then explain those things NASA and US government itself is saying.

Steyn

Meet next Mumtaz Qadri................... Maluon Steyn.................hahahahahahah
Killed Billions????? Abey to chotia..... go to an adult school and learn about zeros in Billions.

Mao Zedong - 70 million victims
WW1 - 40 million
WW2 - 70-85 million

All fought in the name of atheism, communism, whatever isms and nothing to do with religion at all.

How much is that?

Don't even get me started on the atrocities America alone has committed.

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
I know you want to derail the thread but for your information so you become a little less impressed from West, the moon landings are fake. NASA lied to the world to win the space war from Russia, this is why they have never gone to the moon again and the reason NASA gives is because they lost the technology (1959 technology). Unmanned mussions however are a different thing so no humans have never been to the moon and will be while before they can due to the van allen belt and extreme conditions on moon.

That out of the way, bathroom etiquette is a very important part of Islam because Islam focuses on purity and Allah loves those who purify themselves. This is something that separates the Muslims from non Muslims and they did a study in Europe and America where like 23 to 40% of the people had fecal matter on their hands!!

So learn bathroom etiquette and hopefully you're not one of the people who has shit on your hands because if you're dirty, what's the point of even reaching the moon if you're incapable of even cleaning yourself

:)
Moon Landings are Fake....hahahahah...... MASHALLAH....SUBHANALLAH.....WALLAH
and the earth is Squared not a Sphere
and Sun revolves around the earth.... since Steyn lives here :)
USSR never landed on the Moon either.....FAKE FAKE FAKE
and Pakistan is an atomic Power ...............
Amazing..................... who gave you access to Computer and Cell phone and TV?

Steyn

Moon Landings are Fake....hahahahah...... MASHALLAH....SUBHANALLAH.....WALLAH
and the earth is Squared not a Sphere
and Sun revolves around the earth.... since Steyn lives here :)
USSR never landed on the Moon either.....FAKE FAKE FAKE
and Pakistan is an atomic Power ...............
Amazing..................... who gave you access to Computer and Cell phone and TV?

You're missing one more laugh to make your point more convincing.

Anyway, go shush. This is too deep of subjects for you to talk about :)

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Mao Zedong - 70 million victims
WW1 - 40 million
WW2 - 70-85 million

All fought in the name of atheism, communism, whatever isms and nothing to do with religion at all.

How much is that?

Don't even get me started on the atrocities America alone has committed.
How many millions are in one billion?
There is 1,000 million in a billion. 1,000,000,000 (billion) / 1,000,000 (million)
In more simple way.....
One billion is written with a one followed by nine zeros, while one million is written with a one followed by six zeros. One billion is also written as 10^9, and one million is written as 10^6. Ten ones make 10, 10 10s make 100 and 10 100s make 1,000. One million contains 1,000 1,000s. One trillion is 1,000 billions or one million millions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now lets add your numbers.............Worst case...
70 + 40 + 85 = 195 millions........... to help your case, lets double that number....
195 x 2 = 390 millions
1000 - 395 = 605 millions short
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the difference between Reciting w/o knowing what you are reciting Vs learning Science and Math
Choice is clear...............................

Steyn

How many millions are in one billion?
There is 1,000 million in a billion. 1,000,000,000 (billion) / 1,000,000 (million)
In more simple way.....
One billion is written with a one followed by nine zeros, while one million is written with a one followed by six zeros. One billion is also written as 10^9, and one million is written as 10^6. Ten ones make 10, 10 10s make 100 and 10 100s make 1,000. One million contains 1,000 1,000s. One trillion is 1,000 billions or one million millions.
now lets add your numbers.............Worst case...
70 + 40 + 85 = 195 millions........... to help your case, lets double that number....
195 x 2 = 390 millions
1000 - 395 = 605 millions short
This is the difference between Reciting w/o knowing what you are reciting Vs learning Science and Math
Choice is clear...............................

You are an idiot and not worth my time, sorry. :tensionfemale:

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
You are an idiot and not worth my time, sorry. :tensionfemale:
SubhanAllah....................SubhanAllah
ABEY.............. SubhanAllah........... Aray................SubhanAllah
Do not talk if you must present fake news....
AND.....................Man Never landed on Moon :)
What were you smoking Mr. "Billions?
WE MUST NOT FORGIVE ANYONE WHO DISTORTS HISTORICAL FACTS.............. It is a Crime.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sigh dude, did you watch the first video and started arguing with me because then it makes sense why you act like you don't know what i am talking about. I only posted the first video because its interesting how they were programming people to think we could go to the moon anytime and it wouldn't be surprising, the same way they have been programming people for 9/11 from the 70s and 80s. Bet you didn't know that huh?. It doesn't provide any proof about moon landings being fake, just a perspective, the second one shows the lies of NASA.

Do me a favor and stop treating me like an idiot then we can actually have a discussion based on knowledge. I am not being condescending to you even though i disagree with you. Then watch this video completely and come back and explain NASA

Literally the first clip is of Buzz Aldrin saying we didn't go to the Moon (why would Buzz Aldrin say such a thing like that?). Richard Nixon calls Neil Armstrong on the moon from the white house on landline (LOL?). President Obama says early in the next decade they will send a set of crude flights will TEST AND PROVE the systems required for exploration beyond LOW EARTH ORBIT. NASA astronauts repeatedly saying they can't go past low earth orbit.

Watch the video then explain those things NASA and US government itself is saying.
FFS I've seen a dozen if not a 100 such stupid conspiracy videos by nobodys who think they are the smartest people of earth by mashing up out of context clips and turning it into some kind of proof for their BS conspiracy theory. Whats next the earth is flat ? Please don't tell me you are also a flat earther! Because after flat earth, this moon landing thing is these idiots second most favourite BS

Like I said you can actually bounce lasers back to earth from the reflectors left on the moon!

Once again, doesn't take much to make you believe into anything eh? Almost half a million people have kept quite about this conspiracy for 50 years but one of their stars of this whole scam can't keep his mouth shut and spills his gut to a 6 yr old girl ! FFS dude use your brain for a second.

Their biggest enemies at the time, against whom the americans were doing all this also confirmed the manned lunar landing because they had their own lunar probe orbiting the moon at the time. Luna 15.. Infact the russians were able to track the lunar landings better than the Americans.

You have 0 scientific or any other type of proof and just 100% conjecture and assumption to back up your claims.

9/11 is all scientific proof, A plane hit and resulting fire cannot bring down a building designed to withstand an impact from a jet liner in free fall speed into its own footprint like a controlled demolition. Building 7 was never hit by a plane and just has minor fires but it also came down in free fall.
Not even going to mention the people armed with box cutters who couldn't fly for shit making precise attacks on the towers and the pentagon.

There is just too much physical proof that 9/11 didn't happen the way the US govt says it happened.

But even for that there are nut jobs who come up with cooky claims about 9/11 as posted in a recent thread here that Larry Silverstien was the master behind it because of a big insurance payout. So he had them demolished with planes.

A paltry sum of 4.5 billion after a decade long legal battle. You know how much 4.5 billion is in the grand scheme of thing. Its a measly amount. One B2 bomber costs a billion dollars, You think someone went through all that trouble for 4.5 billion dollars !

Steyn

FFS I've seen a dozen if not a 100 such stupid conspiracy videos by nobodys who think they are the smartest people of earth by mashing up out of context clips and turning it into some kind of proof for their BS conspiracy theory. Whats next the earth is flat ? Please don't tell me you are also a flat earther! Because after flat earth, this moon landing thing is these idiots second most favourite BS

Like I said you can actually bounce lasers back to earth from the reflectors left on the moon!

Once again, doesn't take much to make you believe into anything eh? Almost half a million people have kept quite about this conspiracy for 50 years but one of their stars of this whole scam can't keep his mouth shut and spills his gut to a 6 yr old girl ! FFS dude use your brain for a second.

Their biggest enemies at the time, against whom the americans were doing all this also confirmed the manned lunar landing because they had their own lunar probe orbiting the moon at the time. Luna 15.. Infact the russians were able to track the lunar landings better than the Americans.

You have 0 scientific or any other type of proof and just 100% conjecture and assumption to back up your claims.

9/11 is all scientific proof, A plane hit and resulting fire cannot bring down a building designed to withstand an impact from a jet liner in free fall speed into its own footprint like a controlled demolition. Building 7 was never hit by a plane and just has minor fires but it also came down in free fall.
Not even going to mention the people armed with box cutters who couldn't fly for shit making precise attacks on the towers and the pentagon.

There is just too much physical proof that 9/11 didn't happen the way the US govt says it happened.

But even for that there are nut jobs who come up with cooky claims about 9/11 as posted in a recent thread here that Larry Silverstien was the master behind it because of a big insurance payout. So he had them demolished with planes.

A paltry sum of 4.5 billion after a decade long legal battle. You know how much 4.5 billion is in the grand scheme of thing. Its a measly amount. One B2 bomber costs a billion dollars, You think someone went through all that trouble for 4.5 billion dollars !

I don't believe in flat earth, there's scientific evidence to prove otherwise and even the Holy Quran calls it geospherical. I believe 9/11 is Operation Northwood 2.0.

The thing that makes it hard for me to believe NASA is "oh we destroyed the technology and it's expensive to make it again" then they make statements like Obama did that we can't go beyond low earth orbit.

Like i said i don't flat out reject the possibility but i don't completely believe it either. Something is fishy

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The thing that makes it hard for me to believe NASA is "oh we destroyed the technology and it's expensive to make it again" then they make statements like Obama did that we can't go beyond low earth orbit.
:rolleyes:Sigh! That is exactly it, there is absolutely NO NEED to be going back to the moon and it would be extremely expensive to start from scratch again just to satisfy skeptics like you, like I told you the US currently can't send a man even into space now, since the space shuttle plan was discontinued and yes that's exactly how govt agencies work. Once a project is over everything is shelved, dismantled, sold or destroyed.