State multiculturalism has failed in UK , says David Cameron UK PM Ask Question about Islam

hans

Banned
David Cameron has criticised "state multiculturalism" in his first speech as prime minister on radicalisation and the causes of terrorism.

At a security conference in Munich, he argued the UK needed a stronger national identity to prevent people turning to all kinds of extremism.

What interest me most is the fact that David Cameron asked these questions... All I did was add the word Islam to it....
When you as Muslim read these question also try to answer them .....Make sure you don't lie to your own self...

Specially the last question is mind blowing... why did I never thought about this.

"Let's properly judge these organizations (ISLAM):

Do they (ISLAM) believe in universal human rights - including for women and people of other faiths?

Do they (ISLAM) believe in equality of all before the law?

Do they(ISLAM) believe in democracy and the right of people to elect their own government?

Do they (Islam) encourage integration or separatism?

If membersat Siaisat.pk have any problem answering these question ... better check with your Mullah.

Source BBCworld.com
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لو سنی گئ ہماری ، يوں پھرے ہيں دن کے پھر سے
وہی گوشہ قفس ہے ،وہی فصل گل کا ماتم

m_umar

Citizen
The answer to all these questions from a pure Islamic point of view is yes, but the problem is that we do equate Islam with the Muslims as individuals. The answer to your last suggestion is definitely yes. if we study history we would be instantly astonished by the fact that through all those centuries when Muslims ruled the plural societies you would never find a single incident of persecution of minorities. If Muslims can accommodate millions of people for centuries why cannot these Governments accommodate Muslims among themselves. even the raising of these questions now at this point stinks of something more vicious that is to come now.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Do they (ISLAM) believe in universal human rights - including for women and people of other faiths?
White do not have any preference over Black, Arabic do not have any preference over non-Arabic, except the regard of Allah
Do they (ISLAM) believe in equality of all before the law?
Hazrat Ali's (R) claim was dismissed against a Jew because he could not bring valid witness, He was Khalifa at that time.
Do they(ISLAM) believe in democracy and the right of people to elect their own government?
No Islam do not believe in Western Democracy "Human Sovereignty", Sovereignty belongs to Allah, human can decide or make laws within given limits
Do they (Islam) encourage integration or separatism?
Meaning and understanding of Integration and separatism can have broad spectrum, not sure in which meaning they are used here. Anyhow, in general Muslim have to look towards religion where and how much integration and separatism required.

You were suggesting Moderators to ban Religious Threads can’t resist yourself!

Last edited:

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother hans....havent u taken some recent pic of urz man........that might look gud in ur avatar

hans

Banned
White do not have any preference over Black, Arabic do not have any preference over non-Arabic, except the regard of Allah

Read my Question again.. its also about WOMEN RIGHTS beside color or creed..Bhai jan atleasdt read the question two or three times before you start to type your answer.....

Hazrat Ali's (R) claim was dismissed against a Jew because he could not bring valid witness, He was Khalifa at that time.

I need to check on this one ...

No Islam do not believe in Western Democracy "Human Sovereignty", Sovereignty belongs to Allah, human can decide or make laws within given limitsof...

So it means any kind of Democracy is not legal .. it has to be Sovereignty of Allah. If so why do you live in Canada... why not go and live in KSA?

Freedom to practice one's religion, politics, food, culture, and language is basic rights. Before any one canclaim to be a Muslim, first has to establish that he or she is a Better Human.

Meaning and understanding of Integration and separatism can have broad spectrum, not sure in which meaning they are used here. Anyhow, in general Muslim have to look towards religion where and how much integration and separatism required.

Remember .... read my question first, this question is very straight forward... does Islam the one KSA preach gives Integration or Separation. This clue might help you ....

You were suggesting Moderators to ban Religious Threads can’t resist yourself!

You are 100% correct .... when the river is flowing .. who does not want to wash his or her hands... But still I would prefer to Ban Religious Threads.
Till the time.... water flows under me you will find me haunting all those who restrict or funnel Islam under a single tree....

Remember Ibrahim Pasha.

[SIZE=+1]Why some Muslims are not enthusiastic about democracy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Democracy is as much a requirement of Islamic teachings as prayer, zakat, abstinence from alcohol, usury, fornication, etc. Yet while every Muslim will agree that Islam enjoins prayer and zakat (welfare tax) and forbids alcohol, usury, fornication, etc., a great many Muslims would not say with the same categoricity that Islam requires a democratic system of government for a Muslim society. There are two reasons for this phenomenon.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]First, democracy is a term most often used in the non-Muslim secularist West. For this reason, many Muslims have the impression that the idea of democracy is a peculiarly Western idea which is alien to Islam. But if, as we have shown above, Islam requires that the government of a Muslim country should have the confidence of the people and that its affairs should be run by public participation, then the idea of democracy is not at all alien to Islam but it is part and parcel. It is one of those ideas that happen to be present in both the Western tradition and Islam. If we do not like the term democracy, we can use some other term (such as shuriyyah or ummatism) but we cannot reject the democratic principle itself. Such a rejection would be tantamount to a rejection of an aspect of Islamic teachings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Second, democracy is a very difficult system to preserve. Muslims could not preserve it beyond the time of the four rightly guided caliphs, after which the political power passed into the hands of autocratic rulers, sultans and kings. It then became dangerous to refer to the democratic principles of the Qur'an and to their practice by the leading companions of the Prophet. Ulama (Muslim scholars), therefore, spent more and more time talking about personal aspects of the Islamic religion - prayer, zakat, fasting, hajj, inheritance, etc., and avoided mentioning socio-political principles of Islam. As centuries passed under these conditions, people got used to having sultans, kings and dictators, so much so that now many of them are not even sure that dictatorship is totally un-Islamic.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You are 100% correct .... when the river is flowing .. who does not want to wash his or her hands... But still I would prefer to Ban Religious Threads.
Till the time.... water flows under me you will find me haunting all those who restrict or funnel Islam under a single tree....
Remember Ibrahim Pasha.
Thank you for keep religious threads alive.

Read my Question again.. its about WOMEN RIGHTS NOT color or creed..Bhai jan atleasdt read the question two or three times before you start to type your answer.....
Here is the second part:

Men and Women are equal as human not as Husband and Wife. As man and woman are complement for a common purpose - Family, similarly they have two different social boundaries to complete one common task Family Responsibilities.

Non-Muslims are allowed to perform their religious practices, as Muslims are in west. Anything against System (Deen) will not be tolerated as Muslims are not tolerated to speak for Shariah, or speak against interest, democracy, secularism.....

So it means any kind of Democracy is not legal .. it has to be Sovereignty of Allah. If so why do you live in Canada... why not go and live in KSA?

Freedom to practice one's religion, politics, food, culture, and language is basic rights. Before any one canclaim to be a Muslim, first has to establish that he or she is a Better Human.
In Islam 100% consent cannot declare wine Halal, majority can only decide what to choose among Halal. Is in KSA sovereignty belong to Allah?

If any Muslims do not meet your definition of Better Human, it does not means he gave up his remaining religion.

Remember .... read my question first, this question is very straight forward... does Islam the one KSA preach gives Integration or Separation. This clue might help you ....

KSA is not a Model Islamic state.

If my understanding is correct I will explain with example. Muslims will integrate where religious boundaries are not violated either social or political platform, and will separate where these boundaries are violated. For example at social level Muslims will integrate in blood donation campaign separate in lesbian/gay right awareness protest.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Men and Women are equal as human not as Husband and Wife. As man and woman are complement for a common purpose - Family, similarly they have two different social boundaries to complete one common task – Family Responsibilities.

I am still waiting for you to complete this statement, do you mean that Husband has more rights as compared to the Wife?
I think it impossible to imagine that Allah the most powerfull the most benovelent and most just can ever give one preference over the other simply because Allah Himself chose the sex of that being!

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by hans
Read my Question again.. its about WOMEN RIGHTS NOT color or creed..Bhai jan atleasdt read the question two or three times before you start to type your answer.....

In Europe large quantity of women converted in Islam and those women before embrace Islam they heard and thought by media about WOMEN RIGHTS in bad way, I believe embracing Islam a slap on those think tanks and this prove Islam has the best solution for women rights.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The real problem in Britian is hard core racism.Infact this "******' was created by English people and there is no solution unless they change their mindset.

Unicorn

Banned
The real problem in Britian is hard core racism.Infact this "******' was created by English people and there is no solution unless they change their mindset.

Racism in Britain is no different then any other place including Pakistan and India where people discriminate with impunity. Despite of religions Majority of people of all religion are reasonable and do not want to hurt anyone.There is significant minority of Muslims very vocal who view their surroundings through religious prisms many of them advocate violence. This is not only confined to Britain only.