Special Interview : Teenage suicide bomber Who Attacked Sakhi Sarwar shrine - '350 suicide bombers b

ilovepak

Banned
Re: Teenage suicide bomber Special Interview Who Attacked Sakhi Sarwar shrine

Drinking Desi Cola is Haram!!!!
[hilar][hilar]
Scientifically or Islamic or Talibaan na is ki be zimadari li hoee ha

to me desi cola is banta botel @ 1 Rs ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

this what mullaa has done to this country.....till mulla and mullaiat dies in Pakistan....Pakistan will continue to drown in it's own filth...

well why to blame mulla????? this guy has been brainwashed in name of islam ..nothing to do with mullahs.....
you guyz have habbit of blaming molviees for everything......
either you are jelous or you have little knowledge or may be some other agenda..

Islam4u

Citizen

Our army and our government is to blame for this. First of all i dont believe this news. Secondly, what our army and government will do for money is not even slightly funny. They would rub their noses close to anyone as long as they pay them. There were no bombings before our army went in there. I cannot and i will not be able to understand why people cant see this. They want to show ppl they are there for a just cause and not to pick up heavy cheques. And this news seems made up to justify that cause. Thinking that people will forget that this is the cause of war on terror by pakistan not the other way around. Please if you dont understand this basic logic you need to see a doctor. Simple question if anyone can answer. Two for that matter. Why was Raymond Davis let go without trial, not being charged with terrorism and spying?Second, Why does our army persist in War on Terror of US knowing that bombing started only after that? Please i will appreciate your answer because i am confused right now.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
ZULFIQAR MIRZA just revealed today that whatever happening in KARACHI is being carried out by TAALIBAN & MULLAH , now they are in PUNJAB for their new mission.
WOW...

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: '350 suicide bombers being trained in NW'

[FONT=&quot]چلیے اتنا تو طے ہے کہ کم از کم 350 خودکش حملہ آور اور تیار کیے جا رہے ہیں جو پتہ نہیں کتنے بے جا قتل کے ذمّہ دار ہوں گے ۔ کتنے ہنستے بستے گھر اجاڑنے کے گناہ گار ہوں گے۔[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]کوئی انھیں طالبان یا تحریک طالبان پاکستان یا اور کسی نام سے پکارے یہ مزہبی انتہا پسندی کی بنیاد پر ہے۔ ابھی تو صرف 350 خودکش حملہ آور کا پتہ ہے ایسے پتہ نہیں کتنے ہیں جنہوں نے مزہب کو ہائی جیک کرلیا ہے اور مسلم امت کی سلامتی کے لیے اسلام کے نام پر خود ایک خطرہ ہیں[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]یہ دہشت گردی مز ہبی انتہا پسندی اور انکے اسلام کے علاوہ دوسرے عقائد کو برداشت نہ کرنے کا نتیجہ ہیں۔ ان کے خلاف کیا اقدامات اٹھائے جا سکتے ہیں جو دہشت گرد اسلام کے دشمن ہیں[/FONT]

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: '350 suicide bombers being trained in NW'

what the.......where this pakistan will go :( suicide inqilaaab is now very necessary

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its not Mossad and any one else. Its the bloody mullah . the blood sucking mullah .. do you understand. Are you guys who talk rubbish like that even in your senses. They are killing us and we are coming up with conspiray theories? to heck with the mullah and to heck with this sick ars mentality.
completely brainwashing the normal people of Pakistan through media against Taliban 99% of the suicide bombing are been carried out either by agencies or mossad

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Suicide bomber apologises to the nation

DERA GHAZI KHAN: Umar Fidai, the would-be suicide bomber of the Sakhi Sarwar shrine blasts, has said that as many as 350 people are being trained as suicide bombers in Mir Ali, North Waziristan.

In an exclusive interview with Express 24/7, 14-year-old Umar said that those being trained included Uzbek, Tajik and Arab nationals, while some hail from Punjab.

Speaking about the network, he said that a man named Sangeen Khan travels from Waziristan to Afghanistan and picks out targets for suicide bombers while another man named Naeem indoctrinates the bombers. He said that six trained men had been sent to various districts of Punjab with explosive material for more attacks.

But the young boy who said he lost his father Akbar Khan in a blast in Karachi a few months ago, apologised to the nation and said he would work for the welfare of humanity if acquitted.

I am ashamed of my act. We killed innocent people, Umar told reporters, appealing to other suicide bombers to abandon such activities.
I was totally misguided and told that Im being sent to Afghanistan. I was surprised when we reached Dera Ghazi Khan and even discussed the issue with Zar Ali (the alleged mastermind of the attack), Umar said, adding that they were blindfolded for the entire journey. Umar said that
they travelled in a van from DG Khan to Sakhi Sarwar and loaded the jackets just as they neared the shrine.

According to police sources, Umar and Ali stayed at a hotel in DG Khan where the room was booked using Alis national identity card. They said that the investigation team had arrested the hotels owner and a number of its employees for interrogation. However, the DG Khan police are yet to issue a sketch of Ali, the alleged mastermind of the attack, who died in the shrine blast.

He said that while being trained, he was told that he must trigger the explosives in his suicide jacket as soon as a large crowd had gathered at the shrine. He said that he was told to press a specific button near the area where people worshipped the dead.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/145594/350-suicide-bombers-being-trained-in-nw/

I think its a Video released by ISPR. They must have bribed a pathan injured kid from the crowed and made him say what he wanted. First Flaw " In tribal belt of Pakistan People Dont speak Urdu like this kid...they speak Only Pashtu"

The Kid in this video must be a pathan immigrant settled in Punjab for economic reasons and got injured during the blast and our Brave Law enforcing agencies....caught him to make this fake video posing him as suicide bomber. Anything is expected in Pakistan. I highly doubt the authenticity of this video

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
don't become fools theses are send by rymond to creat more wars in Pakistan , if pak army atteck on north waziristan then it is a war withing Pakistan again , these rulers unleach the wolf for money they should be hang

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

well why to blame mulla????? this guy has been brainwashed in name of islam ..nothing to do with mullahs.....
you guyz have habbit of blaming molviees for everything......
either you are jelous or you have little knowledge or may be some other agenda..

Kon he jo mazaro k khilaaf propaganda krta he kia american ore yahoodi krtey hain????????

hmain ankhain bnd krney ka shoke he vrna inkey himayati /inka political front hmarey samney he