Special Interview : Teenage suicide bomber Who Attacked Sakhi Sarwar shrine - '350 suicide bombers b

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
'350 suicide bombers being trained in NW'

DERA GHAZI KHAN: A teenage suicide bomber Umar, who was arrested during recent suicide attack at Sakhi Sarwar shrine in Dera Ghazi Khan,
has said he was a school boy, Taliban lured him to attack heathens promising paradise after death.

In an exclusive talk with ARY News scribe Yasir Shaikh, Umar repented for suicide attack against Muslim believers.

Published: April 8, 2011
sakhi-sarwar-bomber-reuters-640x480.jpg

Arrested Sakhi Sarwar bomber reveals Arabs, Uzbeks and Tajiks are amongst the militants in Mir Ali. PHOTO: REUTERS

The suicide bomber, who was caught alive from inside the Sakhi Sarwar Shrine in Dera Ghazi Khan a few days ago, has claimed that up to 350 suicide bombers are being trained in Mir Ali, North Waziristan.

In an exclusive interview to Express 24/7, Umar Fidai said Arabs, Uzbeks and Tajiks are amongst militants in the area.

Fidai said his mission was to attack the shrine half an hour after the first wave of attacks so that people gathered at the site could be targeted. He claimed a man known as Sangeen Khan travels from Waziristan to Afghanistan and picks out targets for the bombers. He also claimed that a man known as Naeem indoctrinates the bombers.

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/sakhi-sarwar-bomber-reuters-640x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: '350 suicide bombers being trained in NW'

He's just a puppet of the puppets, a rent-a-suicide bomber. His bosses are renting out immature brainwashed teenagers. Anyone can now pay and hire a rent-a-suicide bomber. Many such attacks have now been as a result of these teenagers being hired for bigger games.

This time around it is a result of the defeat of an Al Saud royalty candidate on a PML-N ticket. The adherents of Sakhi Sarwar had aligned with Owais Leghari and voted for him. The PML-N ticket holder is a staunch critic of those who visit Sakhi Sarwar shrine. He openly declares them as infidels. He was a poor man about 10-12 years ago but all of a sudden opened a Madrassah and has been bearing the expenses of participating in elections not once but twice now. It's not wrong to become rich while belonging from a low economic class but if the money is coming from foreign countries as aid money then it is a big question mark. This non-stop flow of cash is for sinister purposes and being payed under the garb of Islam. There needs to be accountability of not just the money earned from within the country but those people should also be held accountable who are recieving huge amounts of cash from foreign countries.

Amrika in the background is playing both sides, on one hand the direct flow of cash and on the other hand using Al Saud royalty puppets who are desperate for a religious/political recognition from non-Gulf countries. The status of Al Saud royalty is similar to that of Isra-hell. Both remain unrecognised by the common Muslims due to their role in bringing the Khhilafat down.

I pity on Al Saud royalty, even the petro-dollars can't help them get recognition from influential Muslim circles that matter. They should leave Hejaz in shame. They have lost it. Apart from Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and the Bahraini governments no one recognises them. Tunisians have known it recently when their ex-head was given asylum in Riyadh. Egyptians recently became aware of it when a Saudi cleric stated that the revolution in Egypt was illegal. The rest of the Muslim countries have seen recently when Al Saud royalty announced their support for the Bahraini government. Majority of the masses of the non-Gulf countries have to visit for Hajj and that's the only reason for their continued silence but in realisttic terms if Hajj hadn't been an obligatory act for the affording class then no one would have even spitted on Khadam-un-Iblis-e-Shaitan. They have ruined Iraq and want Syria to have the same treatment. Iran and Pakistan are their last remaining targets. One of the richest governments of the world afraid of a poor country like Pakistan is for a valid reason. A reason which makes the Al Saud royalty tremble. But they can't stop the change of winds, the tides have to turn with time. No one can win against the laws of nature!

Arslan

Teenage suicide bomber Special Interview Who Attacked Sakhi Sarwar shrine

View attachment 691View attachment 691

DERA GHAZI KHAN: A teenage suicide bomber Umar, who was arrested during recent suicide attack at Sakhi Sarwar shrine in Dera Ghazi Khan,
has said he was a school boy, Taliban lured him to attack heathens promising paradise after death.

In an exclusive talk with ARY News scribe Yasir Shaikh, Umar repented for suicide attack against Muslim believers.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Teenage suicide bomber Special Interview Who Attacked Sakhi Sarwar shrine

this what mullaa has done to this country.....till mulla and mullaiat dies in Pakistan....Pakistan will continue to drown in it's own filth...

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

completely brainwashing the normal people of Pakistan through media against Taliban 99% of the suicide bombing are been carried out either by agencies or mossad

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)

it's not Mosad or agencies....it's your own mulaa and regardless of where the weapons etc. come from it's lantee mulaa which have brainwashed the country...

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

completely brainwashing the normal people of Pakistan through media against Taliban 99% of the suicide bombing are been carried out either by agencies or mossad

Wow haqiqat people like you sould be where the sun don't shine.....It is you who shameless denies these murders who are roaming the streets of our beloved Pakistan

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

All it is because of Jihalat. Knowledge is bless for Insan.

There should be education emergency in Pakistn.

Mulla has great responsibility upon them , but they dont understand it.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

Wow haqiqat people like you sould be where the sun don't shine.....It is you who shameless denies these murders who are roaming the streets of our beloved Pakistan

just answer my one simple question every suicide bombing in Pakistan or else where are been blamed to talibans but after thorough investigation its come up to be planted it happened many times do u need examples by showing this type of interviews its just a tactic to brainwash the common people of Pakistan
let me give you some inside info Marriott hotel bombing blamed talibans actual story it was been asked by famous Mr10% to hand over the Marriott hotel and when got denied Booooooooooom ashura bombing in Karachi immediately within 10 minutes the guy started barking from London its talibans who has done this bombings later after investigation it was planted could have been easily caught by CCTV cameras where is the footage of that moment when it was planted.
my idiot friend its the innocent people are killed for no reason why there is no VIP person killed for example uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers 3 suicide attack and all the time he was unharmed why cause he was the only one who ordered to carry out the bombing.
i have lots of thing to say about this suicide bombings but i know you will never agree 1 % with me

mush_dewana

Banned

Agreed with you haqiqat but with minor doubt
Why mossaad why not ISI after evacuating Davis .....

Our poor, idiot nation always blame that it is done by Taliban ..... did they find bar code , watermarking or some similar authentic things that justify Taliban
if tomorrow devic like people call themselves talibaan then who is responsible… and beleve me its happening

This is the duty of our law and order agencies to trounce this but they have taken $$$$ from US , how they can evacuate them
I bet if our army, agencies remove all American agent (close American embassies castles), army stop killing our own people , agencies stop kidnapping and gov discontinue drone, Pakistan can be peaceful again

hans

Banned

just answer my one simple question every suicide bombing in Pakistan or else where are been blamed to talibans but after thorough investigation its come up to be planted it happened many times do u need examples by showing this type of interviews its just a tactic to brainwash the common people of Pakistan
let me give you some inside info Marriott hotel bombing blamed talibans actual story it was been asked by famous Mr10% to hand over the Marriott hotel and when got denied Booooooooooom ashura bombing in Karachi immediately within 10 minutes the guy started barking from London its talibans who has done this bombings later after investigation it was planted could have been easily caught by CCTV cameras where is the footage of that moment when it was planted.
my idiot friend its the innocent people are killed for no reason why there is no VIP person killed for example uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers 3 suicide attack and all the time he was unharmed why cause he was the only one who ordered to carry out the bombing.
i have lots of thing to say about this suicide bombings but i know you will never agree 1 % with me

WOW !!!! you are one great analyzer? Man you should sit and chair Taliban and Mossad headquarters.... !!!!

In just one line you have solved the Merriot and Ashura Bombing. ???? Got the name of each person and the reason behind the whole thing, connecting the whole issue with such precision.. Bhai jan Salam.. Wish you worked for ISI we definitely would have won Kargil!!!

It tell you ... you are Genius even if you smell like DESI COLA.[hilar]

You have my vote.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)

till our people understand that the enemy is from within, they'll continue to die and kill each other like savages. These Kafir declaring mulla and their distortions have seeped deep into our society......This has to change if we want Pakistan back...

ilovepak

Banned

All it is because of Jihalat. Knowledge is bless for Insan.

There should be education emergency in Pakistn.

Mulla has great responsibility upon them , but they dont understand it.

Brother MULLA was there when Pakistan was not there . I hope you better know who are MULLA. And MULLA start doing this just after 2004 (keep using your mind memory before writing)
Can you justify these kind of incidents in the light of QURAN, then how a MULLA can,
Its very clear that these are not MULLA but agents in MULLAs form

Now come to other side ... how these agents get source (suiciders) , answer is very easy first herat them then use them
Our army with the help of US is killing those people and then sending agents (if some one kills my family I would do same thing).

Now lets discuss material used for suicide (as far as I know taliban does not have bomb factory) so who is providing this , its travelling on our road , our defense organization are managing it

In short we all as nation are involved in it, its very easy to point out on siasat.pk but very hard to stop it by hand,
GOD bless us all one day I will be the member of victims, may be suicidar or Pak army and then ...

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)

I shocked to hear the story of this kid, he is not mature enough to understand what he should do and what don,t. No parents is another handicap, i just feel pity for him, but those culprits who made his mind to do so, should be taken to justice for sure.

ilovepak

Banned

I shocked to hear the story of this kid, he is not mature enough to understand what he should do and what don,t. No parents is another handicap, i just feel pity for him, but those culprits who made his mind to do so, should be taken to justice for sure.
[hilar][hilar]

RAJKO are you insane ...
these culprit should be taken to justice
....waht a joke
Every one know that davic had matrial used for explosion ... what we did with him ,
Come on I feel mercy while reading our nations comment...donot be hyper, I am also part of this nation :(

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

People dont even think for a second that it could be allegations against Islam, Muslims and Pakistan. Just for the fact, When that SOB was in custody there were no drone attacks and very few suicide attacks, but when he was released, suddenly suicide bombing increased. I have a friend who is a Major in Pak army he was telling us that they captured enemies in Swat who were not circumcised how could they be Muslims? and I heard once in Capital Talk that an Indian Major was held somewhere in a village who deceived people for years. U need to keep these points in mind before blaming Talibaan for such attacks. TTP is a myth to defame actual Talibaans who r kicking Nato's a..sses in Afghanistan. My point of view is that a Muslim with least bit of knowledge of Islam can never do such a barbaric act to its own people. This boy is definitely been brainwashed but not by talibaans but enemies of Islam and Pakistan and enemies are not Talibaan but those raymond davis like people who has disguised like talibaan.

He's just a puppet of the puppets, a rent-a-suicide bomber. His bosses are renting out immature brainwashed teenagers. Anyone can now pay and hire a rent-a-suicide bomber. Many such attacks have now been as a result of these teenagers being hired for bigger games.

This time around it is a result of the defeat of an Al Saud royalty candidate on a PML-N ticket. The adherents of Sakhi Sarwar had aligned with Owais Leghari and voted for him. The PML-N ticket holder is a staunch critic of those who visit Sakhi Sarwar shrine. He openly declares them as infidels. He was a poor man about 10-12 years ago but all of a sudden opened a Madrassah and has been bearing the expenses of participating in elections not once but twice now. It's not wrong to become rich while belonging from a low economic class but if the money is coming from foreign countries as aid money then it is a big question mark. This non-stop flow of cash is for sinister purposes and being payed under the garb of Islam. There needs to be accountability of not just the money earned from within the country but those people should also be held accountable who are recieving huge amounts of cash from foreign countries.

Amrika in the background is playing both sides, on one hand the direct flow of cash and on the other hand using Al Saud royalty puppets who are desperate for a religious/political recognition from non-Gulf countries. The status of Al Saud royalty is similar to that of Isra-hell. Both remain unrecognised by the common Muslims due to their role in bringing the Khhilafat down.

I pity on Al Saud royalty, even the petro-dollars can't help them get recognition from influential Muslim circles that matter. They should leave Hejaz in shame. They have lost it. Apart from Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and the Bahraini governments no one recognises them. Tunisians have known it recently when their ex-head was given asylum in Riyadh. Egyptians recently became aware of it when a Saudi cleric stated that the revolution in Egypt was illegal. The rest of the Muslim countries have seen recently when Al Saud royalty announced their support for the Bahraini government. Majority of the masses of the non-Gulf countries have to visit for Hajj and that's the only reason for their continued silence but in realisttic terms if Hajj hadn't been an obligatory act for the affording class then no one would have even spitted on Khadam-un-Iblis-e-Shaitan. They have ruined Iraq and want Syria to have the same treatment. Iran and Pakistan are their last remaining targets. One of the richest governments of the world afraid of a poor country like Pakistan is for a valid reason. A reason which makes the Al Saud royalty tremble. But they can't stop the change of winds, the tides have to turn with time. No one can win against the laws of nature!​

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

WOW !!!! you are one great analyzer? Man you should sit and chair Taliban and Mossad headquarters.... !!!!

In just one line you have solved the Merriot and Ashura Bombing. ???? Got the name of each person and the reason behind the whole thing, connecting the whole issue with such precision.. Bhai jan Salam.. Wish you worked for ISI we definitely would have won Kargil!!!

It tell you ... you are Genius even if you smell like DESI COLA.[hilar]

You have my vote.

It tell you ... you are Genius even if you smell like DESI COLA ??? smell like or taste like ??? :P

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

After considering HEC issue , I conclude our FUDELs (Non Muslim Gov) do not want us to be in position, to understand what is happening
they want to keep us in darkness of illiteracy and then blame ISLAM by the name of this ....

hans

Banned

It tell you ... you are Genius even if you smell like DESI COLA ??? smell like or taste like ??? :P

Drinking Desi Cola is Haram!!!!