Sindh: Doctors forced to combat coronavirus without PPE, salaries & food...

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Watching too much mainstream media which is hellbent on proving him to be a super hero, like the mythical unicorn of Punjab Speed...

They are not paying doctors for several months in various hospitals, not providing them with PPEs or even food!!!

Nothing new, Abbassi shaheed hospital is under city govt. They are under budget as always.
I know very well City govt vs Sindh govt tussle for decades.
Dont worry I will call the looters again as soon as Murad becomes Buzdar aka waseem akram plus

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Nothing new, Abbassi shaheed hospital is under city govt. They are under budget as always.
I know very well City govt vs Sindh govt tussle for decades.
Dont worry I will call the looters again as soon as Murad becomes Buzdar aka waseem akram plus

It's not just one hospital or a city.

Problem is all over Sindh and in fact worse in rural areas.

There are doctors who are owed several months of salaries!!!

bhaibarood

It's not just one hospital or a city.

Problem is all over Sindh and in fact worse in rural areas.

There are doctors who are owed several months of salaries!!!
I agree these problems must be resolved! but now this is not the time to do demonstration or YDA strikes , Docs are going to die for public service.
One young doc is already dead in Northern areas

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I agree these problems must be resolved! but now this is not the time to do demonstration or YDA strikes , Docs are going to die for public service.
One young doc is already dead in Northern areas

This advice should be given to the Lifafa Hero...

It is too much to ask from doctors to work without PPE, Salary and Food.

bhaibarood

This advice should be given to the Lifafa Hero...

It is too much to ask from doctors to work without PPE, Salary and Food.
I would suggest all youthia members to focus on real issues rather than finding loop holes in Murad ALi shah initiate, he is the focal person in Pakistan for fight against COVID19

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I would suggest all youthia members to focus on real issues rather than finding loop holes in Murad ALi shah initiate, he is the focal person in Pakistan for fight against COVID19

He is Abhinandan who is being given a Vir Chakra Coronavirus award by the sold out media!!!