Simple way of knowing Pakistan's Enemy

smallmouth

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Even a 5th grader kid can understand this.
See which political parties stayed quiet & favored on Raymond Davis release. To my mind these are parties that come to mind;

PPP
PML N
PML Q
MQM
ANP
Also Pakistani awam that did not come out to demonstrate against Raymond release.

tell me what you think?

I think they are the enemies of our country.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not the war between the faith ful and unfaith ful. People of Pakistan no matter to which political party they belong are patriotic pakistanies. The traitors are their leaders and the people cannot understand that simple truth or they do not want to accept this bitter truth. The dilema is that to support their leader they do comparitive analysis. So if you compare one theif with another you come up with a theif that is better from your point of view. They do not want to judge them on the merits sets forth by Islam and that is why they are being punished day in and day out.

Imagine the situation where you are out in the market to buy food. If you go to a place where you have all rotten food then you will come up with a less rotten one but it will still be rotten. Even if you do your best to find the best among the rest for your self. Only if you would know that there is a market difficult to reach where you can buy better food but more expensive and you brace your self that you are going to bear anything to get less but better quality food, then you have chances of choosing a better option.

Sometimes I really feel that the people of Pakistan are going through the worst kind of Azab-e-Elahi that their situation is much similar to "Summun Bukmun Umyun" as described for ********** in Surah Bqra. Due to their continues resilience against islam and making it their way of life worldly and living the life of an oppotunist they are left like Dualeen as described in Surah-Alhamd.

I believe if we bring a change in our homes Allah will have mercy on us, till then He has just shown us " Jin par tha aasra wohi pattay hawa denain lagay".

See which political parties stayed quiet & favored on Raymond Davis release. To my mind these are parties that come to mind;

PPP
PML N
PML Q
MQM
ANP
Also Pakistani awam that did not come out to demonstrate against Raymond release.

tell me what you think?

these madari not from us they are ham pyala ham nival with enemy of muslim enemy of islam enemy of pakistan bro they are najis they are ghaleez they are zaleel their colour like us they dress like us they do everything like us but their thinking not like us this country not belongs to them they have take over this watan by hook and by crook by the help of their pay master now the time is come and we have seen what they have done to this country u have mentioned this 5 cancer in our home land time is come to do the operation and against this cancer otherwise its going to be spread in whole our body please get togeather where ever you are what ever job u are doing please recognize them and cure of this disease.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

PPP
PML N
PML Q
MQM
ANP

tell me what you think?

These are not parties these are collection of blood suckers who have different manifestos to suck our blood...............

sab mafad parast log hain jo hmain lootney k liaey ikhatey hoey hain sirf tareekey ilahida hain.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who facilitates these political parties? Who built them? More than these parties the Pak Army and kame*na Kiyani and his dog Pasha in ISI are the ones behind these kanj*r politicians and US aggression against us, helping US conduct drone attacks on their own soil and providing them ample facilities[including leasing one base in Balochistan]so that they can slaughter as many PAkistanis as they wish.
Where is the suo moto action by the slave CJ Iftikhar Chaudhary, what an amazing country all institutions[puppets] like harmony are walking the US line. Hopefully as the hue and cry over RAy DAvis is over Shahbaz Sharif and his brother has come back after their respective heart attacks back to their old job to acquire hara*m ka maal and slit our throats financially.