Signs Of The Times? For the Army fanboys who are running for cover after the double bogey of Ray Dav

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Signs Of The Times?

http://cafepyala.blogspot.com/2011/05/signs-of-times.html

Let's get some things straight. There are still a large number of BIG questions unanswered about the killing in Abbottabad of Osama bin Laden. Many in Pakistan are choosing to obsess over how the American Navy SEALs team managed to come in and go out of Pakistan without being detected by the vaunted and financially over-indulged Pakistani military. Others are also questioning whether one should take the US government's and the ISI's word that OBL was indeed present in the compound that was attacked and whether he was, in fact, killed as stated. These are NOT the questions I am talking about.

The question that really needs to be answered is how it was possible for the most wanted man in the world to be living literally under the nose of Pakistan's men in khaki, whose leader had declared almost at the same spot only a week ago that his men had broken the back of terrorism and that Pakistani "dignity" would not be compromised for the sake of "prosperity." The question that really needs to be answered is why we - the people of Pakistan - should take anything he says with any seriousness if, in fact, he and his boys are really that incompetent. And why the Pakistani people should continue to give up their prosperity to fund such incompetence. The question that really needs to be answered, if the boys in khaki are not to be taken as the most incompetent people on the face of the earth, is what they were hoping to gain from such brazen duplicity. Because that really is the only choice available in their defence: nincompoop-ness vs two-facedness. Thanks to whatever their defence may be, Pakistan has a choice of being considered either a failed or a rogue state.

But if any good can come out of this fiasco, it had to be what I witnessed while watching Aaj Kamran Ke Saath on Geo tonight. The tone was in remarkable contrast to what most of the Pakistani electronic media (with a couple of notable exceptions) had decided to feed the Pakistani public over the last two days. The 'line' seemed to be completely reversed from what the Pakistani public has been force-fed generally over the last decade. And if it means what I think it does, coming from the well-connected Kamran Khan, it might just indicate some sort of silver lining for a future that looked increasingly bleak.

See this clip of the first 12-odd minutes of the programme and decide for yourself:

Last edited by a moderator:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Signs Of The Times?

Let's get some things straight. There are still a large number of BIG questions unanswered about the killing in Abbottabad of Osama bin Laden. Many in Pakistan are choosing to obsess over how the American Navy SEALs team managed to come in and go out of Pakistan without being detected by the vaunted and financially over-indulged Pakistani military. Others are also questioning whether one should take the US government's and the ISI's word that OBL was indeed present in the compound that was attacked and whether he was, in fact, killed as stated. These are NOT the questions I am talking about.

The question that really needs to be answered is how it was possible for the most wanted man in the world to be living literally under the nose of Pakistan's men in khaki, whose leader had declared almost at the same spot only a week ago that his men had broken the back of terrorism and that Pakistani "dignity" would not be compromised for the sake of "prosperity." The question that really needs to be answered is why we - the people of Pakistan - should take anything he says with any seriousness if, in fact, he and his boys are really that incompetent. And why the Pakistani people should continue to give up their prosperity to fund such incompetence. The question that really needs to be answered, if the boys in khaki are not to be taken as the most incompetent people on the face of the earth, is what they were hoping to gain from such brazen duplicity. Because that really is the only choice available in their defence: nincompoop-ness vs two-facedness. Thanks to whatever their defence may be, Pakistan has a choice of being considered either a failed or a rogue state.

But if any good can come out of this fiasco, it had to be what I witnessed while watching Aaj Kamran Ke Saath on Geo tonight. The tone was in remarkable contrast to what most of the Pakistani electronic media (with a couple of notable exceptions) had decided to feed the Pakistani public over the last two days. The 'line' seemed to be completely reversed from what the Pakistani public has been force-fed generally over the last decade. And if it means what I think it does, coming from the well-connected Kamran Khan, it might just indicate some sort of silver lining for a future that looked increasingly bleak.

See this clip of the first 12-odd minutes of the programme and decide for yourself:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/8QV8aBPrtTc?[/video]

i don't know who has instigated u to ask such questions which indirectly leading to fulfil the aims of our enemies who r intrested to defame our army and agencies particularly ISI and their ultimate aim is de neuck of Pakistan.Brother this is a time for unity and showing them that we as a nation r one. many questions rquire answers but this all fuss is created by enemies of Pakistan. at this time plz avoid such things. to my mind u will be irritated to my reply but avoid showing that u r one of the genious and using ur democratic rights by submitting such thread. this is not the right time plz.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Signs Of The Times?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/8QV8aBPrtTc?[/video]

Can you answer that how 9-11 was happened and how they were able to reach pentagon.

awan4ever

i don't know who has instigated u to ask such questions which indirectly leading to fulfil the aims of our enemies who r intrested to defame our army and agencies particularly ISI and their ultimate aim is de neuck of Pakistan.Brother this is a time for unity and showing them that we as a nation r one. many questions rquire answers but this all fuss is created by enemies of Pakistan. at this time plz avoid such things. to my mind u will be irritated to my reply but avoid showing that u r one of the genious and using ur democratic rights by submitting such thread. this is not the right time plz.

This is the right time to question those who take a large chunk of our taxes.
This smoke screen of 'hidden dangers' has been used too long by them to keep us afraid and obedient to their whims. Lets show unity and question our own people before we look outwards to so called external dangers. If our own people are incompetent then what purpose are we serving by siding by their incompetence?
An incompetent institution will lead us to destruction anyway so why not do something about it and question their motives and strategies?

awan4ever

Can you answer that how 9-11 was happened and how they were able to reach pentagon.

Does my tax money fund CIA or the US Army?

I dont give a rats ass. That is a question the Americans should ask their intelligence services. Stop looking into other peoples dirty laundry when you have a pile of sh*t sitting on your own door step.

awan4ever

Don't run away, answer my question.

Im not running away.
I answered your question. I am not an american and I have no business raising questions about how and where they spend their tax dollars and if their institutions are so incompetent that they allowed 9/11 to happen.

How about you stay focused on the discussion at hand about the ISI and Army of Pakistan instead of diverting the topic to the easy bashing of 'foreign hands'?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Does my tax money fund CIA or the US Army?

I dont give a rats ass. That is a question the Americans should ask their intelligence services. Stop looking into other peoples dirty laundry when you have a pile of sh*t sitting on your own door step.

O bhai

First you copy paste articles from some unknown sites which means you have none of your brain to use.
Secondly ....yes every one admits that it was a failure that our army could not stup us helicopters...but there are many many speculations if obl was actually in the compund or not.

third....you mentioned paying tax ???? ...and giving big chunk of your taxes to army ???
are you stupid or what ? ....how many of our population pay tax ?? less than ten percent . none of your small business men pay tax, none of your agriculturalists pay tax , none of your politicians pay tax, .....so what taxes do you pay mate ?

and if you think army is taking your tax than stop all taxes to army and india , isreal and others will crush you like an ant

People like you have got habbit of blaming army for every thing ..not disclosing that what we actually do ourselves.....

so stop spreading stupid propaganda and use some brain if any

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the right time to question those who take a large chunk of our taxes.
This smoke screen of 'hidden dangers' has been used too long by them to keep us afraid and obedient to their whims. Lets show unity and question our own people before we look outwards to so called external dangers. If our own people are incompetent then what purpose are we serving by siding by their incompetence?
An incompetent institution will lead us to destruction anyway so why not do something about it and question their motives and strategies?

This is not correct answer...........Answer my question correctly...........or.........run4ever

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Don't run away, answer my question.

Some of the fellows have sworn to be snakes of the sleeves. Their minds and are filled with disease and are condemned to eat themselves. Their eyes are blind to even the sunlight. Don't engage with such people they shall drag you to the level of their idiocy, and bewilder you with their experience in it.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
That stupid kamran khan is speaking Amarican language,he is blaming every thing on pakistani people well pakistani Taliban is CIA agents,and geo is actually Amarican funded jew channel who ever believe their news will mislead himself,they are their to confuse our nation.Dont feed ur brain with these jew news use your own brain to analyse.Bull **** bundle of lies are spoken to fullfill our enemies purpose.

awan4ever

First you copy paste articles from some unknown sites which means you have none of your brain to use.

This is a discussion forum. People post videos,articles,newspaper clippings and then "discuss" them. There is no restriction on posting 'original content'. My follow on discussion is all original content based on my own views about any topic.
You are the one lacking brains that you dont even know this much about this site even after posting 1965 posts.

Secondly ....yes every one admits that it was a failure that our army could not stup us helicopters...but there are many many speculations if obl was actually in the compund or not.

So the ISI is not sure about that even? Why. Great credentials.

third....you mentioned paying tax ???? ...and giving big chunk of your taxes to army ???
are you stupid or what ? ....how many of our population pay tax ?? less than ten percent . none of your small business men pay tax, none of your agriculturalists pay tax , none of your politicians pay tax, .....so what taxes do you pay mate ?

Where the f**k do you think the money for the Army comes from then? Man o salwa ata hay generals kay ghar mein?
The small amount of people that do pay taxes are the ones whose moeny is going towards funding the failed policies of the Establishment. How stupid can you be to not know that the smaller the tax base the harder it is to feed people especially if the biggest chunk is going to the 'defenders of the nation'.

and if you think army is taking your tax than stop all taxes to army and india , isreal and others will crush you like an ant

Lets take that chance and see what happens because as of now nothing useful has come from funding the Army and its brain dead policies of 'strategic depth'.

People like you have got habbit of blaming army for every thing ..not disclosing that what we actually do ourselves.....

Im not blaming them for 'everything'. I m blaming them for very specific things for which they are paid by the tax payers.

I am the one using brains here and thinking outside the age old box of Army is the Great Savior. You should try thinking differently instead of calling anyone who thinks differently from you stupid.

awan4ever

Some of the fellows have sworn to be snakes of the sleeves. Their minds and are filled with disease and are condemned to eat themselves. Their eyes are blind to even the sunlight. Don't engage with such people they shall drag you to the level of their idiocy, and bewilder you with their experience in it.

Right. Lets not talk to people who say things which go against popular sentiment. Great defense.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
BE VERY BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC CAFEPYALA BLOGS AND TWEETS - ALL THEY DO IS UTTER Extreme LIBERAL bullshit. If you dont trust me, go visit their blogs and read their tweets.

I totally ignore anything that comes out this pyala.

awan4ever

Nobody actually answers the questions raised. Everyone either come out with diversionary questions about foreign hands or just starts abusing by calling the one who raises concerns as a lunatic or agent or other sh*t like that. No direct honest answers about the question raised concerning the failure of policy and the justification of spending billions when all that is coming out is constant failure.
Dont address that because then you are 'criticizing' the great army which is just as bad as blasphemy according to some people.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
That stupid kamran khan is speaking Amarican language,he is blaming every thing on pakistani people well pakistani Taliban is CIA agents,and geo is actually Amarican funded jew channel who ever believe their news will mislead himself,they are their to confuse our nation.Dont feed ur brain with these jew news use your own brain to analyse.Bull **** bundle of lies are spoken to fullfill our enemies purpose.
kamran khan ne aik bhi information galat di hai to sabit karo such hamecha kerwa huta hai hame apni galtion ko manna pare ga is se hum chote nahi ho jayen ge. humari gauj or agency koi robot nahi hen insan hen in se bhi galtian ho sakti hen. galtion ko except kerna hi bahudri hai aur phir kochich kerni chaye dobara aisi galti na ho jis se fauj or awam ka sir ghuke.jitni kici aur ko fouj se muhabbat hai us se zeada mujhe hai lekin remon davis or obl ke kais ne mujhe mayyus kia hai.koi na koi is me zaror mulawes hai yeh ab fauj ki hi comand ka kam hai us ko dhude jo fauj or isi ke sath sath pakistan ko bhi puri dunya me bednam ker raha hai ab ager is mamle me fauj ne qaum ka aitemad bahal na kia to mujh jese bhohet se logon ko mayyosi hogi.Allah arbab aikhtear ko mulk ke leye sochne ka pabend kare pakistan zindabad

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well brother we shoudl not unite on a lie..........this is the time that we should unite on a truth.............sab mil mila k qaum ka saoda kia gaya ore hm is pe b na bolain?????????

it is imposible k americans abbotabad main aisa action kr lain ore hmaree fauj ko pata b na chaley..............ye kab tk jhoot bolain gey ??????? ore kion jhoot bol rahey hain ????????

kia inhoon ne qaum ki gherat baich dee ??????????

bhai sahab unka jo b ultimate aim ho ga jb tk army ore ISI me aisey zameer faroosh hongey vo hasil kr laingey............agar hmain apna mulk aziz he to aaj awaz uthani ho gee poochna ho ga k btao kia hoa us raat ????????

ye kis idarey ka mamla nhi mulk ki izzat ka mamla he ye wazahat hmain kabool nhi k ainda nhi hoga ?????????

pehley ye btao k hoa kia tha ore kiska ki arole tha ?????????

ye drama hm nhi mantey k 50 mint vo travel kr k aiey 45 min action hoa jismey kaey dhamakey hoey sara abbotaabad jaag raha tha most people were seeing it from their roofs ore army so rahee the unbelievable ................not a single person can believe this concocted story.............ore phir iskey baad b jb helicpoter tabah kia jata he poora shehr goonj jata he lakin army valey nhi uthtey kion???????????????????

50 mint phir vo vapisb jatey hain kaisey ???????????

hmain iska jawab chahey baki sawal baad me k osama yahan kia kr raha tha ????

us ne koi security kion nhi rakhee hoee thee ?????????

kis k bharoosey pe osama itney aram se reh raha tha???????

kia guarantee he k osama mara gaya he b k nhi hmaree hkumat ore army kion accept kr raheee he k ye vohi he ?????????

yakeen maney abbottabad me osama k pehla civilian ghar he jisko army protect kr rahee he aaj kal............abi tk sirf inka pehra apney centrooon ore ISI k offices ka hi kia jata he lakin kion ????
me awam hooon kia fauj ka kaam mera tahafuzz krna nhi................ore to oree police b army ki protection kr raheee he.........

rana sahab mujehy b ihsaas he lakin hakeekat ye he k jb ghar ki kuttia hi chooron se mil jaey to phir gila kis pe kia jaey

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
O bhai

He is a pro India sh it distuber, being paid by the Indians, or may be qadyani too. Ignore him like i have

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Signs Of The Times?

Are you a real awan? No awan can write posts like you do.