Should we listen these liberal muslim ideas (plz comment)

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Two nation theory was the base of Pakistan. If this will finish then existence of pakistan will become baseless. Then this would might be country but we will not be able to call it as Castle of Islam, like we always claim. Some people might not agree with me because of present condition of Pakistan. But I still have strong belief that whenever revolution of Islam will come, Pakistan will have vital role in it. This is because of some very facts

Pakistan came into being on 27th of Ramathan,
Pakistan's name was linked with Kalma e Islam
it was made on the name of Islam,
its name is Islamic Democratic state of Pakistan
it was promised that Pakistan will be Non-sechular state
It is mentioned in resolution of pakistan that rule would belong to Allah and no law will be made which will be against Quran and Sunnah

These are the facts and no so called liberal muslim can deny and change these fact. These devilish minded people try their hard to distort the facts but we should be beware of them. They come up with the ideas which might be very attract-full and touch our hearts but we should never forget that Devil is very much capable of doing this. We should only ask for the shelter and Hadaya from Allah. Whenever we listen these kind of people, we should only agree on the things which are according to Quran and Sunnah and never for get this
"Allah ki rassi ko mazbooti sai thaam lo aur tafarraqai mein na paro"

May Allah protect our iman. Amin

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I agree with you 100 percent the country was founded on the basis of two nation theory (us and them) any one who says a single word against it should be deported to India you will be doing us and yourself a big favor you need to get rid these people and we need these people. Its a win win situation for everyone. Whenever the revolution comes these people will just kill the revolution and turn the castle into stable. There is no revolution coming into India so it does not effect us at all.

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you 100 percent the country was founded on the basis of two nation theory (us and them) any one who says a single word against it should be deported to India you will be doing us and yourself a big favor you need to get rid these people and we need these people. Its a win win situation for everyone. Whenever the revolution comes these people will just kill the revolution and turn the castle into stable. There is no revolution coming into India so it does not effect us at all.

Pehle kia thora ga.nd hay india main?