Shoaib Malik Open to settling in Hyderabad ? Shameful

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to some reports, Shoaib Malik is open to settling in Dubai to keep his bride Sania Mirza Happy. Shoaib Malik previously announced plans to shift to Dubai but doesnt seem to keen on that.

If this is true, We can safely say Shoaib is doing what every guy does after marriage. Thalay Lag gya hay!

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
According to some reports, Shoaib Malik is open to settling in Dubai to keep his bride Sania Mirza Happy. Shoaib Malik previously announced plans to shift to Dubai but doesn’t seem to keen on that.

If this is true, We can safely say Shoaib is doing what every guy does after marriage. Thalay Lag gya hay!

I thought they were moving to Dubai? What is the source of this report. Please don't tell me indian media ;)

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah dude its Indian media, I got it from pkpolitics.

But when people like Shoaib Akhtar want to work in Bollywood, this case of Malik is fairly possible.

Nonetheless Hindu media is disgusting and cheap.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
1) I have a feeling that Shoaib wants to be ghar jawai, if he can find decent living he will be indian soon....
2) Shoaib akhter is busy posing bare chested to please Indian women or some Bollywood directors but to no avail.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wondering, why Indian ladies are mad after Pakistani guys?

Dal Kha Kha Kar Kam Kay Waqt, Indian Larkay Hi Hawa Nikal Jati Hai
Fiza Badboo Ho Tou Mood Tou Nahi Rehta Na
Hence liking for Pakistani Boys.

GeoG

1) I have a feeling that Shoaib wants to be ghar jawai, if he can find decent living he will be indian soon....
2) Shoaib akhter is busy posing bare chested to please Indian women or some Bollywood directors but to no avail.

The fact that you have written Pakistani word Ghar Jawai instead of indian equivalent Ghar Jamai reflects that you are more of a Pakistani now, be it a Hindu Pakistani.
As far as Shoaib is concerned, Indian Baigharat Mahol Ka Kuch Tou Asar Ho Ga but at the end better sense will prevail not becasue he is most intelligent person but becasue Indian Choti Soch which will make him run away. We have Mohsin Khan a good example of it. Lets hope this time his lady runs with him.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Dal Kha Kha Kar Kam Kay Waqt, Indian Larkay Hi Hawa Nikal Jati Hai
Fiza Badboo Ho Tou Mood Tou Nahi Rehta Na
Hence liking for Pakistani Boys.

indian society and woman are independent......they are free to make their own choices.

......make your woman free & independent,give her liberty to make her own choice and freedom to get along with indians.........then you can say firmly about indian men.

FAUZIA WAHAB (info secy of PPP) was asked by one anchor javed choudhary((in presence of some mullah)
why pakistani woman have to join politics....you know what she reply.......exactly the same word............

PAKISTANI MARD NIKAMME (useless) HAI...THEY COULDN'T EVEN SAVE COUNTRY FROM SPLIT(BANGLADESH)
and mullah kept quiet......hahaha

that explain fact about pakistani men from a pakistani woman.

awan4ever

What a pathetic discussion!
I wonder if we will ever be able to mind our own goddamn business and let the 2 live where they want to and do what they want to.

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
no indian would like shoaib stay in india.we don,t care where ever they go but leave india as soon as possible.sania will certainly regret her foolish decision very soon

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
no indian would like shoaib stay in india.we don,t care where ever they go but leave india as soon as possible.sania will certainly regret her foolish decision very soon
Why are we discussing on a rubbish news. He doesn't want to settle in India and why would he like to settle in there. I was watching indian news channels and it shows how biased they are . I noticed one thing else India has so much influence of Islamic culture and art and without them it's just nothing. The food , the buildings , art, infact u name anything have a stamp of muslims on it .Not just India look at europe specially Spain , you will find muslim stamp :)

Farooq Khan London

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
According to some reports, Shoaib Malik is open to settling in Dubai to keep his bride Sania Mirza Happy. Shoaib Malik previously announced plans to shift to Dubai but doesn’t seem to keen on that.

hor choopoooooo............

awan4ever

Thank you Shoaib for clarifying that once more so that the chest thumping can stop in Pakistan and Firdaus Ashiq Awan can shut the hell up too!

And no I will not be rooting for Sania in any event neither do I hope that you make it back to the national team because you are a pathetic self obsessed jerk who has cause too much tension within the team. Please fade away from memory ASAP.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistanis should have some sense of self-respect and avoid this arrogant, snob called Sania Mirza who has been showing awful behaviour since she landed in Pakistan. Pakistanis are also hugging her like a bear, she almost got crushed was seen crying due to an unruly crowd in Pearl Continental, Lahore. Now even Shoaib Malik is repeating same crap that she is not 'PAkistan ki Bahu' and this is just marriage of 2 individuals, saying in simple plain term fellow Pakistanis piss off. We should'nt care less about these pathetic jerks and media should stop giving them importance and the coverage they dont deserve.