SHIRK AND TAUHEED

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS ''''WORK ON AQEEDA''''START RESEARCH OUR RELIGION.
"KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT PRACTICE IS USELESS ;;;;PRACTICE WITH OUT KNOWLEDGE IS MADNESS"

f51dde4a349ce1b9c18fd2584e5704d3.jpg

nedai-swat

Citizen
angryoldman said:
A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS ''''WORK ON AQEEDA''''START RESEARCH OUR RELIGION.
"KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT PRACTICE IS USELESS ;;;;PRACTICE WITH OUT KNOWLEDGE IS MADNESS"

f51dde4a349ce1b9c18fd2584e5704d3.jpg

AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ONE:

Ahad (Allah) Se Ahmad (Mohammad SAW) Aur Ahmad Se Tujh Ko
Kun Fa Yakoon Ki Qowat Mili Ya Ghaws-e Azam

Astaghfirullah

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Abbasi bhai u r right, i think day by day shirk is increasing in muslims.. Specially in INDO-PAK.. The key to solve is to learn arabic, quran & hadees, & know the boundaries of love for sufis, buzrugh & aalims..
There is limit for love other than love of ALLAH.
WALLAH ALAM..

A

abbasiali

biomat said:
Salam
Abbasi bhai u r right, i think day by day shirk is increasing in muslims.. Specially in INDO-PAK.. The key to solve is to learn arabic, quran & hadees, & know the boundaries of love for sufis, buzrugh & aalims..
There is limit for love other than love of ALLAH.
WALLAH ALAM..
Waalaikum Assalam,

Brother Biomat,

You are very right, hope our people should realize.

Ameen

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khalid100 said:
Jazakallah!
And if you object they would call you WAHAABI. What an easy way out this DABBA PIR mafia has got to cover their un-islamic concepts.
If you are really interested in this topic then see the following. I am sure this post will be deleted but still see how deep shirk is in our society and how ignorant we are and turn a blind eye towards it cuz we are afraid that it will cause FITNA if we object it.

Deen mein ghuloo, shirk ka sabab?

Jazalallah, I thought I am among few members here who talk about Qur'aan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Masha-Allah there are plenty of members in this forum who believe in Quraan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) only.

After watching these videos my respected brother who take side of Tasawuf etc. should understand that why Islam is very strict about bida'at in Sharia. All incorrect Islamic believes such as Prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is still alive in his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) grave and he is Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر) and can be seen (in dreams) by anybody who loves him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and call him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) whenever he wants, like "bottle ka jin" (nauzobillah) can be called whenever required (nauzobillah). Another wrong believe that Prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) knew the Ilm ul Gaib (علم الغیب) while alive. This believe might not be that lethal if my Muslim brothers did not combine with another wrong believe that Prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is still alive in his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) grave and he is Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر) and can be seen (in dreams) by anybody who loves him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). So if somebody knows the Ilm ul Gaib (علم الغیب) and is still alive and can be be in contact by peers and walis via dreams. This combination of above wrong believes open doors for bida'at and lucrative business for fraud moulvis like Tahir-ul-Qadri.

Last edited:

shah sb

Councller (250+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWjbZ1lWM0&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdiBTNy-8M&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4w4bMd0do&feature=related[/video]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
QURAN CLEARLY STATES THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHILE BELIEVING IN ALLAH ARE ALSO MUSHRAYKEEN. Sub-continent may be a den or hub of that.

a) Never Pray anyone except Allah
b) Never Call anyone except Allah
c) Never Call anyone with Allah.
Otherwise whatever deeds you may have all are ruined.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
babadeena said:
QURAN CLEARLY STATES THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHILE BELIEVING IN ALLAH ARE ALSO MUSHRAYKEEN. Sub-continent may be a den or hub of that.

Can you kindly offer the Quranic ref please, where is it said in Qura'n?

you usually give reference but don't know why you didn't this time.

Thank you

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
First, I would like to thank Moderators to remove irresponsible post in this thread.

Pakistani1947 said:
Jazalallah, I thought I am among few members here who talk about Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Masha-Allah there are plenty of members in this forum who believe in Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) only.

Brother, This is the reason that I always suggest you to educate yourself about other Muslim groups academically and avoid blaming them for blind following. InshAllah, You will find out that Most of the Muslim group's beliefs are based upon Quran and Sunnah (Salallahu Alaihi Wassalam).

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Yunus - 10:18

They serve, besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." Say: "Do ye indeed inform Allah of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!"

Yusuf - 12:106

And most of them believe not in Allah without associating (other as partners) with Him!

Al Araf - 7:187-188

They ask you (Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.) about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you." They ask you as if you wert eager in search thereof: Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone), but most men know not."

Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

And Allah Knows Best!!

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
khalid100 said:
Jazakallah!
And if you object they would call you WAHAABI. What an easy way out this DABBA PIR mafia has got to cover their un-islamic concepts.
If you are really interested in this topic then see the following. I am sure this post will be deleted but still see how deep shirk is in our society and how ignorant we are and turn a blind eye towards it cuz we are afraid that it will cause FITNA if we object it.

Deen mein ghuloo, shirk ka sabab?

Jazalallah, I thought I am among few members here who talk about Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Masha-Allah there are plenty of members in this forum who believe in Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) only.

After watching these videos my respected brother who take side of Tasawuf etc. should understand that why Islam is very strict about bida'at in Sharia. All incorrect Islamic believes such as Prophet Mohammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive in his (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) grave and he is Hazir Nazir (???? ????) and can be seen (in dreams) by anybody who loves him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and call him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) whenever he wants, like "bottle ka jin" (???? ?? ??) can be called whenever required (??????????). Another wrong believe that Prophet Mohammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) knew the Ilm ul Gaib (??? ?????) while alive. This believe might not be that lethal if my Muslim brothers did not combine with another wrong believe that Prophet Mohammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive in his (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) grave and he is Hazir Nazir (???? ????) and can be seen (in dreams) by anybody who loves him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). So if somebody knows the Ilm ul Gaib (??? ?????) and is still alive and can be be in contact by peers and walis via dreams. This combination of above wrong believes open doors for bida'at and lucrative business for fraud moulvis like Tahir-ul-Qadri.

???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??- ????

As I said brother that my post would be deleted and it did happen. Unfortunately the people don't have courage to accept the truth or to say the wrong things as wrong and condemn Bida and Shirkiya beliefs.
They are only afraid of people and not Allah. Anyway Allah will also ask them on the day of judgment for hiding the truth and promoting the beliefs of these so called Drs and Dabba pirs who promote Shirkiya beliefs and nothing.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Dear brother Khalid bhai, I respect your point of view.. I think u have made your point, & many might have seen the videos (incl my self), i think we should give credit to siasat.pk that they are allowing these topics to be discussed. As these topics are v sensitive & should be discussed in the special forum, but not on common forum with common people. No one here is aalim, here they are sharing their point of view only. On the other hand if u search on google or youtube there are tons of data in which one sect is blaiming other one as kafir , mushrik etc.. So we cannot discuss here as it will create BREAKUP among ummah. We should be patience, logical, humble & with hikmat present our point of view, and try to unite our ummah. To accept or reject is upto reader & ALLAH hidayat..
Jaza-k-ALLAH for every one sharing & accepting that TAUHEED & SHIRK has v thin line if u cross it u will fall in v different catagory. Hope u will understand..
Thanks to admin & mods for their support. 100% consensus on any point is impossible.
Peace..
Jaza-k-ALLAH again.
Regards.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
biomat said:
Assalam-o-alaikum
Dear bother Khalid bhai, I respect your point of view.. I think u have made your point, & many might have seen the videos (incl my self), i think we should give credit to siasat.pk that they are allowing these topics to be discussed. As these topics are v sensitive & should be discussed in the special forum, but not on common forum with common people. No one here is aalim, here they are sharing their point of view only. On the other hand if u search on google or youtube there are tons of data in which one sect is blaiming other one as kafir , mushrik etc.. So we cannot discuss here as it will create BREAKUP among ummah. We should be patience, logical, humble & with hikmat present our point of view, and try to unite our ummah. To accept or reject is upto reader & ALLAH hidayat..
Jaza-k-ALLAH for every one sharing & accepting that TAUHEED & SHIRK has v thin line if u cross it u will fall in v different catagory. Hope u will understand..
Thanks to admin & mods for their support. 100% consensus on any point is impossible.
Peace..
Jaza-k-ALLAH again.
Regards.

Dear Brother Biomat
Thank you for your kind remarks.
rgds
Khalid

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
babadeena said:

Can you kindly offer the Quranic ref please, where is it said in Qura'n?

you usually give reference but don't know why you didn't this time.

Thank you
So many time that reference has been given, here it is once again:
103. And though thou try much, most men will not believe.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps13/ch13g.html#103
104. Thou askest them no fee for it. It is naught else than a reminder
unto the peoples.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps13/ch13g.html#104
105. How many a portent is there in the heavens and the earth which
they pass by with face averted!
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps13/ch13g.html#105
106. And most of them believe not in Allah except that they attribute
partners (unto Him).
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps13/ch13g.html#106
The verses are day-light clear and hardly need any tafsir by any one. So this is the biggest loss of all those who pretend or think that they are believing Allah but at the same they are also committing Shirk. And the three points mentioned in my earlier post are Shirk.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khalid100 said:
No comments and judge by yourself.

2qmgp47.jpg

Shhh khalid you are so intelligent.......you didnt comment anything against tahir ul qadri.... just wait a little and you will be bashed by someone with these names such as...fasadi molvi agent of raw...
hellooooooooo to zaid hamid lovers what is this? sajda to tahir ul qadri ...ma'azallah..