Shining India : Parents chop off girls nose over her love marriage

Unicorn

Banned
poor girl

I hop the parent said to her: tumney merey khandaan ki naak kati, main ney TUMHARI hi naak kaat di :lol:

I must say India has lots of freedom including snipping off nose LOL

Yes in Ramayna Lakshman, brother of Ram chopped the nose of Ravan's sister 'Sarwopnakha" that started the whole war.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
So unicorn you do agree then ..that..that is India is all about ?? ...chopping noses..eating rats..etc.. so our elders were wise to create Pakistan No doubt :D :D :D

Cornatto

Citizen
Re: Unicorn Says : They dont to Honour killings :D..Then what is this ??? :)

How can you do honour killings when you have no honour :D

lols great. ....................very funny reply. :-)

Unicorn

Banned
So unicorn you do agree then ..that..that is India is all about ?? ...chopping noses..eating rats..etc.. so our elders were wise to create Pakistan No doubt :D :D :D

India is about lot more than chopping noses etc. Weather your elders were wise or not this is a decision you will have to make I do respect your elders who created Pakistan as they felt that it was in your best interest. I hope that you also equally respect your elders who opposed them and remained in India as they also had your best interests in heart in their opposition.

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
One should question those elders as to how they view their decision now. I wonder why kashmiris are up in arms :) ?..But let alone our elders, we pakistanis are more concerned about ALL of India which includes the Naxalites, dalits, shudrs etc.. I seriously think they miss the 1000 year rule of Pakistanis over India...i mean pakistan recieves dalit delegations every now and then..here lets dig into this report :D :d

Enjoy a Good Read : http://www.dalitvoice.org/Templates/june_a2010/reports.htm

ekdumReady

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]افسوس کی بات تو ہے لیکن دوسروں پر نظر ڈالنے میں کیا فائدہ ہے؟ پاکستان میں ناک کیا پورے پورے جسم کاٹے جا رہے ہیں چاہے خودکش حملوں کے ذریعے یا ٹارگٹ کلنگ یا دھماکے یا کچھ اور۔[/FONT]​

Unicorn

Banned
One should question those elders as to how they view their decision now. I wonder why kashmiris are up in arms :) ?..But let alone our elders, we pakistanis are more concerned about ALL of India which includes the Naxalites, dalits, shudrs etc.. I seriously think they miss the 1000 year rule of Pakistanis over India...i mean pakistan recieves dalit delegations every now and then..here lets dig into this report :D :d

Enjoy a Good Read : http://www.dalitvoice.org/Templates/june_a2010/reports.htm

1000 year of Muslim rule failed to do anything for Dalits, they suffered discrimination same way in that period. I never lived under that rule that you called Muslim rule. That rule was a conquest, major conquest includes Ghori an Afgani not we(pakistani) then the Mongols who conquered Afghanistan were not we(pakistanis) subsiquently caving in to another empire (British). We (pakistanis) have a habit of insisting that we were part of Arab, Turks and Afgani conquests just because we are Muslims. You were not. If I became a Muslim today it would be silly for me to make these claims.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
:D..I'm delighted at ur Rage...Have i stepped on ur tail by any chance ??.. :D ..Now I've come to you with concrete evidence. You can see the dalit report up there.. If the dalits were not happy with the muslim rule then why are they running to pakistan for justice ?

- Why not China or Russia or The US ?

- Why does a good population of Kashmir want to join Pakistan ?

- Why do the sikhs not want to live with you ?

I can go on and on

In a 1000 years of muslim rule we never had these issues ... Pakistanis of that time had an economy which equalled 25 % of the World GDP :D :D..much more than the meagre 6 % today .... You think Dalits were not part of that prosperity ?..They were in the mughal army including all the Hindu Pakistanis and other faiths as well.

Here check this Link ..and by the way this is written by an Indian Hindu ..:D ...not me :http://radhikaranjanmarxist.blogspot.com/2010/11/economy-of-mughal-empire-contd-2.html

I guess next you will come and say ..Dalits didnt exist back then ?? ..isnt that right unicorn ?...and i will then ask you ..You sure your not sleeping ..lol lol ...have fun !